Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tbanthony
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I bought a new piece of Pinball 2000 glass from Gene's Illinois Pinball NOS stock 2 or 3 years ago. A lot of inventory kind of got dumped on the market around that timeframe. I sold my RFM/SWE1 a few years ago. If you have a RFM or SWE1 and would like a nicer piece of glass or just would like to have a spare, then here you go. I'd prefer to sell locally in the Cleveland, OH area.

For comparison, Rob Anthony sells it for $129 if you pick it up at a show. I'm not sure if he ships or not. Not trying to take business away from Rob since he a guru with Pinball 2000 and a great guy, but I'd like to get rid of my piece of glass to someone that can use it.

Thanks,

Troy

#2 10 years ago

pm'ed

#3 10 years ago

Troy, Sent you a PM..Thanks

#4 10 years ago

Well, guys, after a little research this morning, it is certainly possible to ship but it's probably more hassle than I want to go through and more cost than you guys want to pay. So, I'm going to drop the price to $75 to anyone that's interested in coming and getting it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rfm-swe1-pinball-2000-glass-nos-100-plus-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.