Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by FrankJ
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Overall good condition game. Nice playfield, but a little damage starting around the martian eyes by the flippers. Nice, bright monitor. Great condition cabinet...but with SWEP1 graphics. Game is priced knowing a set of decals is a couple hundred bucks. Home made plastic next to the left ramp - plastic is unavailable. A few pics in the ad in the marketplace, more on request. I really prefer local pickup, as I like buyers to see what they are buying.

#2 10 years ago

RFM is an awesome game. A real piece of pinball history to. Consider posting some pics of the ware around the martian eyes and flippers. Someone is going to ask if you have Nucore in the game as well I am sure.

GLWS. RFM gets the most play of all my games right now.

#3 10 years ago

2 pics of the wear are in the marketplace photos - but very hard to see. I'll take better ones and post tomorrow. No wear around the flippers. No Nucore.

It's a game I had to have, but I'm getting bored with it. As some others have said, very linear game, and too linear for me.

Frank

#4 10 years ago

Morning bump. No interest??

#5 10 years ago

Awesome price on a great game! I'm surprised it isn't gone already; must be the summer lull.

#6 10 years ago

Id love it if I didn't have to ship it!

#7 10 years ago

Bump . . . GLWS

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Awesome price on a great game! I'm surprised it isn't gone already; must be the summer lull.

It's 5 weeks into fall.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

It's 5 weeks into fall.

But its 78 degrees and freaking awesome outside, going downstairs to the pincave for the rest of the day now.

#10 10 years ago

I took the afternoon off for one last day on the boat. Sorry, more pictures will have to wait until tomorrow...and the rain and cooler weather.

#11 10 years ago

One last bump

#12 10 years ago

Honestly, I think you really need to post detail pictures, especially of the wear spots on the playfield and of the home made plastic you mentioned. Mentioning those two things probably has people nervous without knowing exactly what they look like. Looking close at the pics in your marketplace ad, it would almost look like a decent size wear spot right down to the wood in the area you mentioned (the martian's right (left from our perspective) upper eyelid?)...but then again that could be reflection or how the art looks there, I'm not sure. Hard to tell with those pics. So I would highly suggest getting some detail pics to help people see the real extent of things.

It's great to disclose issues as you did, but without the pics to detail them, it is easy to assume the worst. When I imagine what a RFM looks like with playfield damage front and center on the martian, a homemade plastic, and without RFM cab art, honestly $2200 seems a bit optimistic. But what is in my mind might be way worse than actuality, so you need to show that.

Hopefully I'm making sense...just trying to help either way. Best of luck with the sale!

#13 10 years ago

Wear area is very small, nothing close to wood showing - must be the lighting and poor quality pics.

Better pics will come.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rfm-in-se-wisconsin-2200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.