You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130409_103303.jpg
20130409_102912.jpg
20130409_103201.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have a full RFM kit for sale to fund another pinball purchase. The playfield is gorgeous one of the nicest examples I have seen. Here is a list of what is included:

Complete Card Combo (Prism/Roms) Easy to swap games
Bill Ung Saucer Kit (Green)
Martian w Lit Eyes (Red)
Plastic Protectors installed
Translite
Combo Shooter Rod
Full Cabinet Decals
Inserts leds
All Pin2k Manuals
Pin2k Playfield Box

I will ship it at the buyers expense. I will work with the buyer to find the best and cheapest shipping solution. Pick up is always preferred. I am near Reading, PA. The asking price is $2100 for the complete package which does not include shipping. Email with Questions.

Thanks
Mike

20130409_103201.jpg20130409_103201.jpg 20130409_102912.jpg20130409_102912.jpg 20130409_103303.jpg20130409_103303.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Morning bump

#3 10 years ago

I have had some offers. Id really like to move this. Price lowered to $1900 OBO.

#4 10 years ago

For those of us who are interested but also ignorant, can you give more info about the kit? I get that it's not a fully assembled machine (maybe?), but I don't quite understand why. Thanks!

#5 10 years ago

It has everything needed to make SWEP1 (Star Wars Episode 1 pinball) into an RFM. So, you would basically have 2 game possibilities in 1 cabinet. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes to change between games. For anyone who owns a SWEP1 as I used to, this would be very nice. I was going to restore a beat pin2k cabinet for this playfield. It is the nicest RFM playfield I have seen. H0wever, other pinball ventures have led me to sell it.

mike

#6 10 years ago

If I had a SWEP1 I would pick this up. So close to me as well. GLWS

#7 10 years ago

I get it now. Watching the RFM promo video cleared things up.

I confused 'playfield box' for cabinet, which threw me off, but now I understand.

1 week later
#8 10 years ago

I have lowered the price to $1600. I would like to move this. Email with questions. Pickup preferred.

mike

#9 10 years ago

How does prism card combo work? Plug and download? Do I need to save my SW1 programming somewhere? This is a good deal shipping will still killit for me... Great stuff

#10 10 years ago

1600 for the kit? I have bought these for 1600 for a complete machine and they are still out there for 1600 for the whole machine. This kit was originally 900.00. I would look for the whole machine first at that price shoot even if you had to ad 3-400 more would be better then a 1600 dollar kit.

#11 10 years ago

At this time the kit is sold... Thanks for the interest.

4 weeks later
#12 10 years ago

Kit still sold?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

1600 for the kit? I have bought these for 1600 for a complete machine and they are still out there for 1600 for the whole machine. This kit was originally 900.00. I would look for the whole machine first at that price shoot even if you had to ad 3-400 more would be better then a 1600 dollar kit.

I would like to buy every full RFM machine at $1,600 as well as every kit I can find at $900. If you have any info on pin 2000s at these prices feel free to PM me.

#14 10 years ago

There was no Revenge From Mars kit available from the factory. Someone had to piece this together.

Star Wars, yes, but not RFM. This was a good deal in my opinion, especially with the prism card being included.

Chris

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

How does prism card combo work? Plug and download? Do I need to save my SW1 programming somewhere? This is a good deal shipping will still killit for me... Great stuff

Would be interested in someone giving a primer on this. Just picked up an RFM and was curious as to what all is involved in switching it to an SWEP1.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Would be interested in someone giving a primer on this. Just picked up an RFM and was curious as to what all is involved in switching it to an SWEP1.

I have two prisim cards and the combo shooter rod/launch button that only requires removing/installing the shooter rod when switching between the games.

My switchover now is about 10 minutes if I don't change the marquee over. Add another 5 minutes for that.

Before I got the 2nd prisim, I would have been scared to do the change over. With NuCore, it'll be a snap. 5 minutes, tops.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

If you have a spare ROM card AND Prism card, it's super easy. You need to go through the software update once (unless the Prism card already has it on there). Once that is done, you just open the case, pull the old combo, put the new one in, change the playfield and shooter and you're all set!

If I had a spare prism card, I could swap my games out in about 5 minutes.

Since I don't, I need to re-flash the software whenever I swap machines. That takes about 20 minutes.

Chris

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I would like to buy every full RFM machine at $1,600 as well as every kit I can find at $900. If you have any info on pin 2000s at these prices feel free to PM me.

ditto plus $50 over what he will pay..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rfm-complete-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.