• Latest reply 9 years ago by mummite
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

attack mars.gif
#1 10 years ago

Star Wars Ep 1 cabinet with LCD commercial replacement monitor installed and Star Wars playfield. Have Revenge from Mars playfield and separate computer with prizm card. This playfield has LED's installed.
withdrawn from sale.

pictures at the following link:(Just posted pictures, takes up to 30 min before available from this posting)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h60cwy8e62es1ww/zH4n5OZN5V

#2 10 years ago

Good luck on the sale. I'm looking for a SWE1 kit if you decide to break up the package.

1 week later
#3 10 years ago

Price drop to <WITHDRAWN FROM SALE> for local pickup ONLY unless buyer is totally responsible for paying shipping company directly and making all arrangements with shipping company. I will only schedule an appointment for pickup at my convenience.

I am in the Brighton, MI area and other delivery arrangements may be made on a case by case basis.

2 weeks later
#4 10 years ago

bump!!

2 weeks later
#5 10 years ago

The Combo Revenge from Mars and Star Wars ep 1 is still available getting 2 pins in 1 cabinet. The other playfield and computer just sits under the cabinet and is really easy to switch when tired of playing on one playfield.

I will go down to <WITHDRAWN FROM SALE>, this is a Star Wars cabinet with LCD monitor and each playfield has their own computer with prizm cards setup for Star Wars and the other for Revenge from Mars.

See the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h60cwy8e62es1ww/zH4n5OZN5V

#6 10 years ago

Still available?

#7 10 years ago

If you changed the Computer over to a Nucore , meaning 1 System to control Both p/f's ,
what would that cost ?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

If you changed the Computer over to a Nucore , meaning 1 System to control Both p/f's ,
what would that cost ?

Not really sure you could find a Nucore to buy at this point.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

Not really sure you could find a Nucore to buy at this point.

1 More question , Say the above SWE1 w/ the RFM p/f & LCD monitor had a Nucore system installed
would it be Worth More & be Easier to sell .

#10 10 years ago

I think most folks would say yes. Some of the pinheads around here seem to think the original computers are a problem, that their reliability is suspect. I've not had any issues with the original computers, with the exception of updating the software. The first time I did that it was a PITA. But now that I know what to do, I don't think that would be tough anymore. The Nucore folks aren't supporting their product any longer though, so there's that.

#11 10 years ago

The LCD upgrade is definitely a big plus in my opinion. As long as it's a good one that was installed, the picture quality can look fantastic, and you get something that's more reliable, easier to replace if it does go bad, and weighs a shit ton less for when you want to move it. I also think Nucore makes the game more valuable and an easier sale, since it's more forward looking (no prism boards!), adds features, and makes it easier to swap games. Plus you also have much newer components that are running Nucore which should be more reliable (as long as quality components were used in assembly of the computer).

#12 10 years ago

This is a heck of a deal unless the playfields are trashed. RFM goes mid-to-high 2K and this is the 2nd playfield with a full 2nd computer (ie: no switching ROMs and doing updates)...

Jaz

1 month later
#13 9 years ago

I know it's a deal and nobody is interested? I can deliver to The Ann Arbor vintage flipper world show coming May 16-18.

#14 9 years ago

I wish you were closer.. I've been looking for a RVM but the combo is way better. GLWS this is going to make someone really happy

#15 9 years ago

attack mars.gifattack mars.gif

#16 9 years ago

end of work day bumb. Looks like a good deal.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

The LCD upgrade is definitely a big plus in my opinion.

I agree I had a computer built directly from the Nucore crew in the nice new black box and the picture quality is incredible! Adds much value for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-revenge-from-mars-star-wars-ep-1-with-2-computer-each-with-own-prism-card-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.