(Topic ID: 23866)

FS Revenge From Mars (RFM) in Western MI $2800.00 (Sold)

By HemiOrange09

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jeremecium
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Well I have decided to sell my very nice RFM machine. I will post pictures of it on Monday. Here is what I can tell you about it. I purchased from a older couple that had it in their summer house which they were at 2 months a year. They said they owned it for 7 years, so it did not get played very much, and they also said they purchased it from someone that worked at Bally when they were still in business. I am not saying it is a HUO but it is very nice condition. When I purchased it the monitor was going bad, so I installed a new $325.00 suzo-happs 19" led monitor. It really made the machine look like new again. It has the original PC in it and its running great. The playfield is in super nice condition. No issues or errors, no broken plastics, even the pop up ramp looks new. It has a cliffy protector, plastics protectors. I did install LEDs throughout the machine in the GIs and inserts. The cabinet is in very nice condition, a couple of scuffs on the red t-mold trim. Nothing major. I am looking to get $2800.00 for the machine. I am located in Muskegon MI area. Sent me a PM or call me at 231-740-8575.

Thanks Steve

#2 11 years ago

Have seen and played this machine- very nice. Looks great with the led's. Buyer will not be disappointed with this machine very clean. Steve is a great seller deal with confidence. Good luck with the sale.

#3 11 years ago

PM sent

#4 11 years ago

Hey everyone thanks for all the interest. The machine is sold and all ready picked up.

Steve

#5 11 years ago

I just bought the RFM. It is really nice and well taken care of. Steve is a super guy who is very helpful and explained everything regarding the game very well. He and his son did most of the heavy lifting too. It was worth the 3 hour drive-- that's for sure. Thanks.

#6 11 years ago

Thanks I appreciate the kind words...and it nice to see you got the RFM home in 2 pieces like it left my house...lol ...I am sure you and your family will enjoy the machine as much as we did.

Take Care.....

Steve

#7 11 years ago

Wow, great price! No wonder it sold quickly.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Wow, great price! No wonder it sold quickly.

Here is a little history lesson.....

I have been in the pinball hobby for years. When I first joined Pinside a little while ago, I tried to play the price bubble on selling a pinball machine, and I was wrong for doing that. The members here on Pinside first gave me a beat down on how that is wrong to inflate your pinball prices and take advantage of newer people in the hobby. So I learned a valuable lesson and promise to price them to members here for a very good value and they will sell. The RFM was exactly as I described it, I never emailed the new owner any pictures of the machine, because I am a person of my word and both the new owner and myself are happy with the sale and purchase.

Thanks Pinside

Steve

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Here is a little history lesson.....
I have been in the pinball hobby for years. When I first joined Pinside a little while ago, I tried to play the price bubble on selling a pinball machine, and I was wrong for doing that. The members here on Pinside first gave me a beat down on how that is wrong to inflate your pinball prices and take advantage of newer people in the hobby.
Steve

If only more people were like this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 85.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-revenge-from-mars-rfm-in-western-mi-280000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.