Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Restored lovingly by Chris Spasek--this guy's a magician with wood. Siderails and legs are glossy black, LEDs everywhere, works 100%, gorgeous pf and cabinet. Asking $2200.

#2 7 years ago

I've seen it in person, and it is truly top knotch. The playfield has been cleared coated too. Chris is quite good and leaves nothing untouched. Rare to see Chris sale one of his own, I wish him luck!

#3 7 years ago

Sounds great -- can we see pics/vids?
-mof

#4 7 years ago

I'd send pics or vids to any interested party, but I'm not in the habit of posting pics and vids on a website; it's a royal PITA to do and i've never had trouble selling a game my way before. Sorry.

#5 7 years ago

Doing so helps the marketplace in general for comparative sales purposes.

#6 7 years ago

Buy with confidence. Greg is top notch.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I'd send pics or vids to any interested party, but I'm not in the habit of posting pics and vids on a website; it's a royal PITA to do and i've never had trouble selling a game my way before. Sorry.

Adding three pics here is a breeze and does give others an idea of the range of machine quality.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Adding three pics here is a breeze and does give others an idea of the range of machine quality.

shimoda, Can I offer a suggestion? He just got through admitting that it's hard for him to upload pics to a web page. Can you offer to help pinlawyer upload a few pics to Pinside, since for you it's a "breeze"?

(I will say, the one thing that bugs me about uploading pics to the Pinside is that they "sometimes" get rotated... but I'll figure that one out some day -- there has to be a cause/effect for when it happens.)

=)
-mof

#9 7 years ago

GLWT!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from mof:

shimoda, Can I offer a suggestion? He just got through admitting that it's hard for him to upload pics to a web page. Can you offer to help pinlawyer upload a few pics to Pinside, since for you it's a "breeze"?
(I will say, the one thing that bugs me about uploading pics to the Pinside is that they "sometimes" get rotated... but I'll figure that one out some day -- there has to be a cause/effect for when it happens.)
=)
-mof

You know what mof, you are totally right and when I typed that, in the middle of a day when I was completely back and forth with remodeling.

@PinLawyer, I would gladly help you upload images for this machine and I will send a PM.

I in no way meant to come off that way, thanks for mentioning it mof, and in a straightforward way.

#12 7 years ago

Damn, great price. I want this bad boy!! When are you coming to the East Coast?

#13 7 years ago

NC is closer than Rhode Island!

#14 7 years ago

<blockquote cite="
=)
-mof

i thought the rotated pics are I phone related only

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

<blockquote cite="
=)
-mof
i thought the rotated pics are I phone related only

naaa I'm Android all the way...
-mof

#16 7 years ago

BK vs. BK2000 ....

Similarities?
Differences?

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

BK vs. BK2000 ....
Similarities?
Differences?

That question deserves a thorough answer, but to answer it here, might possibly be a thread hijack -- why not repost that in a new thread if you are truly curious. A few youtube movies might answer that for you.

enjoy!
-mof

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside