Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 2manypins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_2306.jpg
100_2305.jpg
100_2302.jpg
100_2301.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I listed the BR for sale in the market. Forgot to mention in the ad that it has LED's. 100_2301.jpgIf you need more info or pics, please let me know. Thanks.100_2301.jpg100_2301.jpg

#2 5 years ago

I guess I hit the button 3 times ..sorry.

100_2302.jpg
#3 5 years ago

Beautiful game!

#4 5 years ago

only selling to buy a Cactus Canyon.

100_2305.jpg
#5 5 years ago

100_2306.jpg

#6 5 years ago

I played this game when it belonged to JeffS. Game is absolutely stunning!

GLWTS!

#7 5 years ago

Sure have seen a few games lately with DM handles...Shadow comes to mind...GLWS OP...looks nice

#8 5 years ago

Thanks. the game is beautiful and really do not want to sell. I just have to sell something to help with the next purchase. If my BSD, CP or WWH2O sell, then I will gladly keep it.

#9 5 years ago

Wish I had me some deep pockets, this is one of my favorites! Good luck with your sale.

#10 5 years ago

Why does it have DM handles?? Strange...

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Why does it have DM handles?? Strange...

I believe it was owned by the guy who puts DM handles on all his games. Not bad on a STTNG or T2 or similar, but I wouldn't pimp out an older, rarer game like this with them.

#12 5 years ago

The handles can be removed if the new owner does not like them. If you give back the handles, I would take $200 off the game.

#13 5 years ago

if you take them off, wouldn't the mounting screw holes be exposed in the side of the cabinet? Or a dent from the outline of the lower grip.

#14 5 years ago

you would have to put another set of side rails on.

#15 5 years ago

I think the handles look badass!!!!

very nice game. BAN-ZAIIIIIIIII

#16 5 years ago

I really want a restored BR someday. I'd definitely have to take those handles off though. I have to second Neo's question about the holes for the lower part of the handles. They are definitely below the side rails and it looks like the cabinet has decals rather than a repaint. Removing them and touching up the cabinet might not be so simple.

#17 5 years ago

Ironically I tried to buy this from Jeff, but was second in line and missed out. Perhaps destiny intends it to come to the Jersey Shore, PMing you now...

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

Ironically I tried to buy this from Jeff, but was second in line and missed out. Perhaps destiny intends it to come to the Jersey Shore, PMing you now...

Cabinet does have a lot of orange in it - should fit in well at the Jersey Shore.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Cabinet does have a lot of orange in it - should fit in well at the Jersey Shore.

Huh?

#20 5 years ago

Any interest in a WOZ ? You'd have to throw in some $

#21 5 years ago

fake tanning is prevalent on the jersey shore

#22 5 years ago

Fantastic game. Played the hell out of it back in it's day.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Any interest in a WOZ ? You'd have to throw in some $

Thanks for the offer but already have one.

#24 5 years ago

sale pending. thanks for all interested.

#25 5 years ago

Congrats. Hope it found a good home

#26 5 years ago

They sell for that much? I shoulda bought the one FS at the Fairfax Pinball Open for $3000. Or was it $2000?

#27 5 years ago

you will find out. If it's here for 6 months, then no..they don't.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

They sell for that much? I shoulda bought the one FS at the Fairfax Pinball Open for $3000. Or was it $2000?

condition condition condition

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you will find out. If it's here for 6 months, then no..they don't.

I guess they do

#30 5 years ago

Even if it sells you don't know how much it went for.

#31 5 years ago

Since when is Demo Man a $6,000 game?

3 weeks later
#32 5 years ago

game sold.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside