• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB0034.JPG
FB0001.JPG
#1 10 years ago

This is a beautiful example of a 1972 Bally Fireball. It is Sample #15. It has the black spinner pad instead of the red spinner pad. Keith Holbrook restored this game to an incredibly fantastic condition.

This game was featured in 2009 & 2013 as a Texas Pinball Festival EM Tournament machine.

Pictures can be seen at: http://www.marcustrevino.com/pinball/FIREBALL/FIREBALL.html

The price is $5,500 shipped. This will include FREE shipping via NAVL anywhere in the Continental USA. ********* GAMES IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT ***************

If you are interested in using your own shipper, I will adjust the price accordingly.

If you are willing to pick up in person, I will adjust the price accordingly.

Thanks.

Marcus

FB0001.JPGFB0001.JPG FB0034.JPGFB0034.JPG

Post edited by Xerico : Game Is Sold Pending Payment

#2 10 years ago

Sure would look nice next to Joker Poker.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sure would look nice next to Joker Poker.

Yes it would. Contact me if you would like to make that a reality!

Marcus

#4 10 years ago

Marcus, what the hell, you have a LOTR? =P

#5 10 years ago

Beautiful game. GLWS

#6 10 years ago

that is a sweet looking one seen the ad on ebay.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Yes it would. Contact me if you would like to make that a reality!

You know I would! I wanted to make it a reality the minute you posted pics in the show us your EMs thread. Only problem now is $$$. I'd have to sell Joker Poker, and I only have one kidney left after that purchase, so I can't sell that. Maybe there's another way. Hmmm.....home equity loan? Sell my first born? Sell my soul..................

#8 10 years ago

I thought I had a buyer, but he has gone off the grid and I am now writing him off.

So if you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks.

Marcus

#9 10 years ago

O-Din, I'm interested in both your soul and your Joker Poker; what are you looking to get for the pair?

#10 10 years ago

you can have my soul Molly!!!, but alas no Joker Poker ...

Xerico ... that is one brilliant fireball ... if only had room for just one more pin ... ... ... and hadn't just tried to clear my credit line!!! good luck with your sale - the eventual new owner will be a very lucky person!

regards, Ron

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

Xerico ... that is one brilliant fireball ... if only had room for just one more pin ... ... ... and hadn't just tried to clear my credit line!!! good luck with your sale - the eventual new owner will be a very lucky person!
regards, Ron

Thanks for the compliment Ron. It is a beautiful game.

For those outside of the USA, I will cover up to $400 of the shipping cost and I can crate the game for the cost of the materials to build the crate.

Marcus

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMolly:

O-Din, I'm interested in both your soul and your Joker Poker; what are you looking to get for the pair?

I'm thinking the Joker Poker might be worth more at this point, you little devil you.

#13 10 years ago

Fireball is sold pending payment. It sold for $6,000.

Thanks.

Marcus

#14 10 years ago

congrats on your sale marcus!!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

congrats on your sale marcus!!

Thanks!

The deal isn't done just yet, but the buyer is sending a deposit, so in my book, I will consider it sold.

Marcus

#16 10 years ago

Oh, what a relief! Congrats on the sale!

4 years later
#17 5 years ago

I have this machine and getting ready to sell it if anyone would like to make an offer

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shawnee, KS
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-restored-1972-bally-fireball-sample-15-in-rockwall-tx-free-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.