(Topic ID: 69241)

F/S RBION Ripleys Believe it or Not / Located in So Cal ****$5.00*Price*reduced*

By iwantansi

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinfidel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dollar.jpg
rippf02.gif
00T0T_cDbDMH97ubh_600x450.jpg
01313_2bOHKDGQexf_600x450.jpg
00N0N_G6coKqDnZk_600x450.jpg
00101_9EhyFiGAeSm_600x450.jpg
00q0q_8ReBvzHPt61_600x450.jpg
00m0m_9dG9sGZoBzy_600x450.jpg
00o0o_i33xxydnE4C_600x450.jpg
00F0F_x3WHvQw3yp_600x450.jpg
00d0d_4RT6gIfqfdL_600x450.jpg
01616_azU0CaFTtY7_600x450.jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

***Price is OBO*****

HUO game. Immaculate condition and no damage to the game. Cabinet is perfect, playfield is perfect, translite is perfect. Game has been converted to LED and really looks amazing!! This game looks like it was unboxed yesterday. $5.00 OBO See the photos for the awesome condition!

Thank you all, game is SOLD

00m0m_9dG9sGZoBzy_600x450.jpg00m0m_9dG9sGZoBzy_600x450.jpg00N0N_G6coKqDnZk_600x450.jpg00N0N_G6coKqDnZk_600x450.jpg00o0o_i33xxydnE4C_600x450.jpg00o0o_i33xxydnE4C_600x450.jpg00q0q_8ReBvzHPt61_600x450.jpg00q0q_8ReBvzHPt61_600x450.jpg00T0T_cDbDMH97ubh_600x450.jpg00T0T_cDbDMH97ubh_600x450.jpg00101_9EhyFiGAeSm_600x450.jpg00101_9EhyFiGAeSm_600x450.jpg01313_2bOHKDGQexf_600x450.jpg01313_2bOHKDGQexf_600x450.jpg00m0m_9dG9sGZoBzy_600x450.jpg00m0m_9dG9sGZoBzy_600x450.jpg00F0F_x3WHvQw3yp_600x450.jpg00F0F_x3WHvQw3yp_600x450.jpg01616_azU0CaFTtY7_600x450.jpg01616_azU0CaFTtY7_600x450.jpg00d0d_4RT6gIfqfdL_600x450.jpg00d0d_4RT6gIfqfdL_600x450.jpg

#2 10 years ago

bump

#3 10 years ago

Bumping after less than an hour?

#4 10 years ago

Love and own RBION but ouch...

#5 10 years ago

I'll trade you my $4200 Flintstones for it! Good luck with the sale OP

#6 10 years ago

Great looking game!!!!!

Not a dig but....... Your danger plastic looks to be broke as its very common

#7 10 years ago

$4200 BAHHAHAHAHAHAH

price police stay away!!! He Put OBO!!!

#8 10 years ago

Its the West Coast price premium. Good luck with the sale

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Slowly learning ways around that premium surf.

#10 10 years ago

It says OBO

$2800 seems fair

#11 10 years ago

lulz

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Great looking game!!!!!
Not a dig but....... Your danger plastic looks to be broke as its very common

Thanks for pointing that out, its actually not broken, just the film they put on it when they make plastic pieces..

Everyone, I do appreciate the input, I did put OBO, this is a HUO in immaculate condition, I am amazed myself at how good of condition this is in. For whomever wants a Ripleys in their collection this will really be the one to have

#13 10 years ago

Looks amazing, and it's an amazing game. GLWTS, someone will be stoked they scored this machine. I truly love it.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Thanks for pointing that out, its actually not broken, just the film they put on it when they make plastic pieces..
Everyone, I do appreciate the input, I did put OBO, this is a HUO in immaculate condition, I am amazed myself at how good of condition this is in. For whomever wants a Ripleys in their collection this will really be the one to have

ARE you sure. From every pic its looks like its missing the last 1/3 or the letter " R " Mine looks the same as yours and im sure mines broke.

#15 10 years ago

Unbroken

rippf02.gifrippf02.gif

#16 10 years ago

Nope, zoom in on his last picture..... You can see the bottom of the R. Its not broken.

#17 10 years ago

Ok ..... I think what I'm seeing is a reflection across the bottom that make it look like it's not there

Sorry

#18 10 years ago

bumpage

#19 10 years ago

Still for sale. OBO

#20 10 years ago

Bump for the day

#21 10 years ago

Lower your price maybe to get some interest? GLWS

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Lower your price maybe to get some interest? GLWS

Price reduced!

#23 10 years ago

Price reduction again

#24 10 years ago

Game is completely LED'd out...

#25 10 years ago

*cricket*cricket*

#26 10 years ago

instead of an unbelievably high price with obo you might want to try to list a fair price that you would accept. you would probably get more favorable interest. glwts

#27 10 years ago

I sold my super nice,all LED'd RBION for $2K & took a while to sell.

#28 10 years ago

I played some RIBION tonight, it's a fun game. I definitely think it's underrated. I just don't think it's worth $3800. I think you're finding that everyone else agrees. Hey, be patient and maybe the right buyer will come along, it looks really clean, but I think you're trying to sell it above market and it's just going to sit there until you adjust. I doubt you have to drop it to $2k to make that happen though, that seems low to me.

#29 10 years ago

And suddenly a new contender approaches.....

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/9335

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Prosedsp:

And suddenly a new contender approaches.....
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/9335

ouch...does that come with a free Williams high speed also?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

ouch...does that come with a free High Speed also?

Not sure, but it comes with all new ramps and Cliffys. The rest of the machine must have little wear.

#32 10 years ago

Got my HUO one with Cliffy super clean in SoCal last month for 3k

For me, totally reasonable price.

#33 10 years ago

Thank you everyone for the input. I researched the price based on some past sales. It appears that the pinside price police department just don't agree with the price on this machine. If you think its too high, great I appreciate your input, however it just isn't conducive to the sale of this machine. I think 1 or 2 people in this thread have truly shown interest via PM and tried to negotiate on price which I have done so.

Bottom line is my goal is to work with someone who wants to actually buy the machine and not have to respond to critique about the pricing on this machine. We all want a great deal on a pinball machine, and if I had this priced at $3000 it would be sold 10 times over by now and not a soul would be complaining that my price was too low. It really is off-putting that this community continuously complains about prices on pins, if you don't agree with the price, don't buy it, the market will adjust accordingly.

/rant

#34 10 years ago

Had one bought on craigslist for $2,000 until op pulled it down with a few minutes left. Bummer - great game for the kids

#35 10 years ago

I'll take it for $5.00! PM me your PayPal info and I'll get you paid up asap.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

I'll take it for $5.00! PM me your PayPal info and I'll get you paid up asap.

Awesome, sold for $5.00 to dapperdan24

Any complaints?

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Awesome, sold for $5.00 to dapperdan24
Any complaints?

None at all! In a couple weeks he will be selling it for twice that much.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

None at all! In a couple weeks he will be selling it for twice that much.

That dirty flipper.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Thank you everyone for the input. I researched the price based on some past sales. It appears that the pinside price police department just don't agree with the price on this machine. If you think its too high, great I appreciate your input, however it just isn't conducive to the sale of this machine. I think 1 or 2 people in this thread have truly shown interest via PM and tried to negotiate on price which I have done so.
Bottom line is my goal is to work with someone who wants to actually buy the machine and not have to respond to critique about the pricing on this machine. We all want a great deal on a pinball machine, and if I had this priced at $3000 it would be sold 10 times over by now and not a soul would be complaining that my price was too low. It really is off-putting that this community continuously complains about prices on pins, if you don't agree with the price, don't buy it, the market will adjust accordingly.
/rant

You get no sympathy.

You are trying to sell a RBION for $4800 or whatever the price was you edited out.

Close your thread & put an ad in the marketplace when gouging, problem solved.

#41 10 years ago

Nice score dan! Hope the OP follows thru on the deal.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

/rant

I had a flawless rbion with a cleared pf that i sold for 3400 and took some digging about 3 weeka ago. Just adding to the research

#43 10 years ago

I have to add my thoughts. Sorry in advance.

I think a big problem is, people join Pinside, and their first post, is a machine that is listed way over market value. Contribute some on the forum, whether it's thru technical knowledge, game tips, or help in some way. Introduce yourself, let people get to know you. Pinside seems to be the place people come just to sell their overpriced machines, get called out on it, and then call foul. Be part of this great community. It's full of great people (including me ). It does bug me to see some people on here (some for a long time), and the only posts they have made is to sell a pin.

How'd you put it oh yea

/rant

forgot to add GLWS, it is a very pretty machine.

#44 10 years ago

Well, the add does say $5.00. I find this to be the best pin for sale on pin side. If it's $5.00 well gimme your email cause I wanna buy it

#45 10 years ago

I think this sums it up

dollar.jpgdollar.jpg
#46 10 years ago

Its the West Coast price premium.

Whoa! You aint shitten!-
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#47 10 years ago

If those are new decals I would hate to see what the old faded shitty ones looked like.
25K?
Folly shopped, a real show stopper. LOL!
Smoke another one.

#48 10 years ago

Lol. No complaints here! When can I pick it up?

#49 10 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I have to add my thoughts. Sorry in advance.
I think a big problem is, people join Pinside, and their first post, is a machine that is listed way over market value. Contribute some on the forum, whether it's thru technical knowledge, game tips, or help in some way. Introduce yourself, let people get to know you. Pinside seems to be the place people come just to sell their overpriced machines, get called out on it, and then call foul. Be part of this great community. It's full of great people (including me ). It does bug me to see some people on here (some for a long time), and the only posts they have made is to sell a pin.
How'd you put it oh yea
/rant
forgot to add GLWS, it is a very pretty machine.

Thank you for this. I don't think he is here to stay, just to sell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crescent Springs, KE
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 18.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rbion-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-located-in-southern-california and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.