FS: RBION in Manassas VA--Reduced Price $2500 or best offer

By Tom_in_NoVA

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Not Mine--Ripley's Believe it or Not for sale in Manassas VA. Randal Paris has the game. He says it is nice, but I have not seen the game personally. Call or Text Randal at 703 209 2383. Sometimes he responds better to text messages than voice mails.

Also--This is the third time I have come across a pin for what I felt was a descent price and passed it onto the group. Should I continue to do this?

#2 11 years ago

Continue to post................at the prices you post Tom, you are a saint! No Shazzamm here!

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

Should I continue to do this?

I don't see a problem with it. More info is generally better. Especially about available pins.
Although I'm personally far enough away that it's unlikely that I would be interested in one.

#4 11 years ago

As another NoVA member, the heads up is appreciated!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

Also--This is the third time I have come across a pin for what I felt was a descent price and passed it onto the group. Should I continue to do this?

Absolutly. Much appreciated by everyone here in fact.

#6 11 years ago

<<<Should I continue to do this?>>>

Well, hmmmm. I guess simple answer is no. I propose you pm me first and let me assist in filtering which ones should go public

#7 11 years ago

I love the way you think Pinballdad. I have bought at least 20 pins from Randal and I have even helped him load his truck after a few auctions. He gives me first shot at the pins. I don't think he is giving me better prices, but he did find me a descent WH2O a few months ago.

#8 11 years ago

I paid 2200 for mine off of pinside, 4 months ago, HUO mint. Has it gone up that much?

#9 11 years ago

@rommy, there was one on Pinside last month for $3200

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-3200-socal

But, I kind of agree with you on this one. The seller said best offer, so I will let it go at that. What he eventually sells the game for is really no business of mine.

#10 11 years ago

and if it was you personally selling that i would not have posted . I think 2200 is too low now for mint. I think 3200 is too high, but maybe not the way things have been going.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I paid 2200 for mine off of pinside, 4 months ago, HUO mint. Has it gone up that much?

No....well I mean maybe it has but it shouldn't be. I got mine a month ago more in line with your price and it's cherry.

That last month one listed is Cali pricing.

#12 11 years ago

As info on the Cali from last month - ebay.com link: itm

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

As info on the Cali from last month - ebay.com link: itm

seems about right for an OBO.

#14 11 years ago

I called Randal and voiced the price concerns. He lowered the price to $2500 or best offer. Text him for pictures.

Tom

#15 11 years ago

Randal is a good guy I've picked up a few pins from him over the years.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Tom_in_NoVA:

I called Randal and voiced the price concerns. He lowered the price to $2500 or best offer. Text him for pictures.
Tom

You should be working on a finders fee basis.

#17 11 years ago

I sold the one to Rommy and knew I was giving him a good deal. I think I could have reached more for 2500 but I'm not in pinball to get money. That said, I think the market has gone up enough that 2600 is the good deal price now, so someone should jump on that 2500 price.

#18 11 years ago

If this was a month from now it would be gone. Wife is due in 6 days and I can't take the expense right now.

#19 11 years ago

Randall, If you are reading this, Thanks!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Randall, If you are reading this, Thanks!

Concur....Don't know Randall, but VA is close enough that it's nice to know there's another reasonable seller in the area. When I saw the initial price listed, I was thinking just another out of touch retailer. The fact that he lowered the price so quickly based on facts presented shows he's a realistic seller and therefore an asset to the collecting community. Hat's off

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

If this was a month from now it would be gone. Wife is due in 6 days and I can't take the expense right now.

I can think of one place you could probably get close to or maybe all of that $2500 .....

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I can think of one place you could probably get close to or maybe all of that $2500 ..... []

Yea I know I owe you pictures BAD. Your funny dude.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

As another NoVA member, the heads up is appreciated!

Couldn't agree more! I'm still settling into the "addiction" with my first pin purchased last March...but I'm in the market for my next & appreciate the local heads-up Let me know if you hear of any project-worthy Fish Tales or WH20!

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Yea I know I owe you pictures BAD. Your funny dude.

hahaha no worries, just messin with ya, I couldn't resist

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from stevebighead:

I sold the one to Rommy and knew I was giving him a good deal. I think I could have reached more for 2500 but I'm not in pinball to get money. That said, I think the market has gone up enough that 2600 is the good deal price now, so someone should jump on that 2500 price.

Whasssuuuup man! Only thing I have changed are a couple of burnt out light bulbs. Still near perfect with the cliffy added also. Yeah I agree, depending on condition. If mint or near mint it's worth it. Still the visiting kids' favorite.

#26 11 years ago

So this RBION is available for 2500 ? OBO ?

#27 11 years ago

Randal sold it within a day or two of lowering his price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crescent Springs, KE
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rbion-in-manassas-va-3200-or-best-offer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.