You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

089.JPG
084.JPG
081.JPG

#1 9 years ago

Its official, we are moving in the next few months and I have to down size the collection to help with a down payment on the new house.

HUO RBION I took in on trade that has chrome armor with chrome mirror blades. Has mostly LED's and a cliffy installed. Additional new cliffy included with purchase. Wireform ramps were colored by previous owner and look great however do show some chips due to air balls, etc. PF shines and cabinet is very solid. Protective mylar around flipper buttons with a small amount of damage by the right flipper button. Kim Keist's color changing flipper buttons Questions or for additional pics please contact me.

081.JPG 084.JPG 089.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Nice price for a clean looking machine.

#3 9 years ago

Sale Pending payment

#4 9 years ago

I knew that wouldn't take long.

#5 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale, out of curiosity where are you moving to?

#6 9 years ago

Nice price? I must be blind. I don't see a price at all. What's the price?

#7 9 years ago

I do not see the price either

#8 9 years ago

I thought it said $4k in the original email. But when i just looked back at it, it's not there anymore.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

I thought it said $4k in the original email.

It did. Don't know why he removed it. Must have gotten an offer of 5k??

#10 9 years ago

would be nice to know what this sold for..

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

would be nice to know what this sold for..

Me too.

#12 9 years ago

Just because he asked for 4k, doesn't mean it went for that plus or minus...

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Casey_Bryson:

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Casey_Bryson:

Gone in four hours though... I bet he got very close to if not all of it.

#15 9 years ago

Took a little less than the 4k asking price. Payment received and game will be on its way to a new home soon.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Took a little less than the 4k asking price. Payment received and game will be on its way to a new home soon.

Not surprised and my buddies HUO RBION just sold for $3.5 a few weeks ago and it didn't have the mods like mirror blades or chrome.

#17 9 years ago

HA thats my old RBION thought Bob still had it

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

CT LED color changing flipper buttons

Correction, they are actually Kim Keist's color changing flipper buttons ...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/great-product-alert-kim-keists-color-changing-flipper-button-kit

Quoted from skooter710:

HA thats my old RBION thought Bob still had it ...

The game has bounced around a lot since you sold it, skooter. I think Bob had it for a couple weeks tops. I had it for about a month before trading it for a HUO IM. PB22 only had it for a few weeks himself.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The game has bounced around a lot since you sold it, skooter. I think Bob had it for a couple weeks tops. I had it for about a month before trading it for a HUO IM. PB22 only had it for a few weeks himself.

It has managed to get better with each stop and very low plays on my end. Was going to stay but a few things changed of late...found a ACDC and Tron LE at the same time and we are moving soon and only plan on moving a certain amount of machines and sadly RBION did not make my cut. Great game and it will find a nice new home.

Quoted from gweempose:

Correction, they are actually Kim Keist's color changing flipper buttons

Sorry, updated

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!