• Latest reply 9 years ago by RazerX
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

No longer own the machine and the buyer didn't want for some reason. Not sure what it's value is so please make offers.

Still has vacuum wrap on it! Perfect condition.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

$5? I'll pay shipping too.

#3 9 years ago

No thanks...worth more than that lol

#4 9 years ago

JFYI: paid 50 for mine recently, maybe a bit much but i adore my Shuttle and it's a very cool looking topper
Good luck selling!
Cheers
Ben

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Not sure what it's value is so please make offers.

No thanks...worth more than that lol

So it appears you DO know it's value then

Question - is this from the CPR plastics set, or did Space Shuttle come with a factory topper originally?
Most factory Williams toppers had permanent mounting systems on them (aka High Speed).

Cool item for the Space Shuttle owner. GLWTA!

Chris

#6 9 years ago

Space Shuttle came from the factory with a topper.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Question - is this from the CPR plastics set, or did Space Shuttle come with a factory topper originally?
Most factory Williams toppers had permanent mounting systems on them (aka High Speed).
Chris

thats an original, they were not perm mounted. and this one is highly bowed, but Ive never seen one that isn't

#8 9 years ago

I paid 60.00 for mine. Their supposed to be bowed. Ed

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I paid 60.00 for mine. Their supposed to be bowed. Ed

Didn't know that. I've only seen them bent but I assumed it was just an age thing. My original is bent too.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

thats an original, they were not perm mounted. and this one is highly bowed, but Ive never seen one that isn't

Thanks for the info. No wonder they are usually missing. I sit corrected.

Thanks

Chris

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Chris

I'm not sure on the value but have been offered $50 by 3 different people prior to his $5 offer lol. Now I have to decide who gets it lol as all 3 offers came around the same time.

#12 9 years ago

LOL, that's always a dilemma

My rule is that if that is what you are willing to accept, the first (via e-mail, PM or post time stamp) would be the one that gets it. That's what I do, although that has mostly been with free items.

Sorry if my original post seemed snarky, it was not meant to be

Chris

#13 9 years ago

I'm not sure on the value but have been offered $50 by 3 different people prior to his $5 offer lol. Now I have to decide who gets it lol as all 3 offers came around the same time.

Timestamps are your friend.

#14 9 years ago

For whoever misses out, I also have one of these originals with the plastic wrap on it minus the plastic feet, I would sell for 50. PM me if interested.

Rob

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rare-space-shuttle-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.