By johnc714

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnc714.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Selling a Powermate L1 motorized stair climbing dolly. The dolly lifts up to 650lbs and does all of the heavy pin lifting for you. It was purchased with an extra extended toe plate and extra strap for a more secure hold on the pin up top. the dolly will balance itself mid move if necessary and also has wheel brakes to keep it from rolling (I've never needed to use the brakes).

This is the exact model I have, it was bought new directly from the manufacturer, however I bought some additional parts not pictured with the model on the website:

http://www.powermate.info/powermate_handtruck_l-1.htm

I used the dolly around 20 times total to move pins up and down stairs in my previous home. I was able to move pins by myself up and down 15 stairs with no trouble after a few trips up and down with no pin strapped to it just to get a feel for how it worked. I was able to move a Twilight Zone up and down stairs alone with no trouble, anyone who has owned a TZ knows how heavy it is...this dolly was a life saver (or pin saver) for me when I realized building my game room in the basement posed a very big problem when I was buying and selling games constantly building my collection. I have recently moved into a new house and I don't need this dolly anymore since I don't need to go up or down stairs to get my games in.

The unit alone retails for just under $3000, with the added extras I paid around $3500 in total. The dolly is basically brand new, it is recommended that it is serviced every 20-25 hours of use and I did not come anywhere near that amount of use.

Asking $2300 OBO

Please email [email protected] with questions or for photos, thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnc714.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-powermate-stair-climbing-dolly?tu=johnc714 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.