(Topic ID: 42243)

FS: POTO in NE Ohio 44703 $2500 obo (SOLD)

By corvair61

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Pictures tell the story.

Pin was produced in March 1990 and sold to previous owner Jan 1991 from Cleveland Coin and has been in his home ever since. Post or PM me with questions. I will ship.

Pictures:

http://s1306.beta.photobucket.com/user/drawrod1978/library/POTO

#2 11 years ago

PM sent!

#3 11 years ago

your playfield looks nice compared to most POTOs. They normally get the crap kicked out of them

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

your playfield looks nice compared to most POTOs. They normally get the crap kicked out of them

Just like DE's Batman, Simpsons etc..

Thanks HBS!

#5 11 years ago

Pictures updated. Sorry folks.. No trades

#6 11 years ago

Evening bump. MUST sell. PM me with offers. Do I hear $2200?

#7 11 years ago

Definitely took on a lot less wear than mine! Very clean cabinet and inside too!

#8 11 years ago

Day 2 bump.. Lots of interest, nothing concrete yet! $2200 takes it

#9 11 years ago

I have wanted this pin for some time, missed it when the Banker had it then to BR's, then missed it again after it went to KY thru WVa. If I had known when I was in Canton Friday I would have found a way to get it. 2k get it done.

#10 11 years ago

There were 3 of them at the Ohio show over the weekend.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

There were 3 of them at the Ohio show over the weekend.

One sold for 2500, the other next to R&B sold for 1000. I think Franks went home with him. Not sure.

#12 11 years ago

3 people so far are lined up at $2000. I have a potential buyer from Calgary(non pinsider) for my asking price ... He's working on logistics with shipping, but if he falls through I will move on to the first in line unless someone drops a $250 deposit on it for $2500. PM me! Or should I do this auction style through Saturday? hmmmm

#13 11 years ago

Awesome game. I looked for one for a while and finally found one. Took a LOT of work to get it cleaned up and running, but now it's good to go. I actually enjoy playing the game a lot more than expected (since it doesn't get the greatest reviews). Fantastic art and sound, good shots, interesting not-as-shallow-as-they-seem rules.

#14 11 years ago

At the Ohio show the really nice one was for sale at $2300 until about noon on Saturday when it dropped to $2000 and someone snatched it for $2000 at most (assuming an offer was made.)

#15 11 years ago

I highly suggest owners of POTO throw a sub in there..... sounds awesome!

#16 11 years ago

Damn I want this pin! Are you coming to the North East Anytime soon?

#17 11 years ago

What sub do you recommend? I was wondering what it would be like with some bass shake in mine!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Damn I want this pin! Are you coming to the North East Anytime soon?

Unfortunately not. I am heading to Chicagoland in 2-3 weeks though for anyone else interested in the area.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

I highly suggest owners of POTO throw a sub in there..... sounds awesome!

Yeah, the sound on this game is really amazing. It would sound even more awesome with a sub for sure.

#21 11 years ago

I almost thought that price was for a POTC.

#22 11 years ago

Mine!

#23 11 years ago

I guess I missed again, had a local person ready with 2k cash in hand to get it. Still on my wishlist.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-poto-in-ne-ohio-44703-2500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.