(Topic ID: 43068)

FS in MI: PaTZ Delivery - Lots of DMD games.

By pmWolf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9808_1280x960.jpg
IMG_9864_1280x960.jpg
IMG_9716_1280x960.jpg
shocked.gif
IMG_9623_1280x960.jpg
IMG_9606_1280x960.jpg
IMG_9577_1280x960.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmwolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Well, I’ve got a lot of games, and it is time to get rid of them.

Games are located in Union City, MI 49094. Cash preferred, but I can accept all major credit cards.

Most games are very solid and have great playfields and cabinets. Nearly all solenoids/toys work fine in test mode. All DMDs are great...bright with no lines out. Most games could use a good cleaning, but they are not wrecked or filthy).

If picked up in Michigan, I have to charge sales tax, unless you fill out a tax form because you are reselling the game at some point. (The State of Michigan has taken notice…I have no choice in the matter. I am not seeing a DIME of the tax money…it goes straight to the state).

Most of the listed games are re-imports. All games have been converted and tested at this point. I can give you detailed description of condition if there is something you are interested in.

Email me directly at [email protected]

Indiana Jones - $5050
Theatre of Magic - $4900
Twilight Zone - $5700
The Addams Family - $5100
CFTBL - $4700 (Nice PF/ Super-Green Cab. Hologram needs help.)
Flintstones - $2600
World Cup Soccer - $2300
Jack*Bot - $2100
Judge Dredd - $2200
Revenge From Mars - $2800
Maverick - $1800
Big Hurt - $1700
Striker Extreme - $1500
Fishtales – $2300 (Boots, all solenoids work. Playable, but still needs some minor things)
Fishtales - $2000 (Needs some help)
NBA: Fastbreak - $1850 (Needs to be shopped)
Jurassic Park - $1850 (Boots, but needs some help)
World Cup Soccer - $2000 (Needs some help)

Also have (Non-Import US games that have been in my collection)
Rollergames - $1400 (Nice)
Breakshot (needs some minor work): $1300
STTNG: $5200

Thanks for looking!
Pete Mathis
Union City, MI 49094
[email protected]

IMG_9577_1280x960.jpgIMG_9577_1280x960.jpg IMG_9606_1280x960.jpgIMG_9606_1280x960.jpg IMG_9623_1280x960.jpgIMG_9623_1280x960.jpg

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Wow, $5200 for ST:TNG. Must be in amazing condition. Want one but that's probably going to be $6k shipped.

It is nice, but I'll be completely honest: That price is really high. I've had it for a while, and really kind of dig it. My wife isn't a huge fan of it...

So, that's the "if it brings in this $$ amount, then I'll sell it. Otherwise, I'll keep on enjoying it."

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Bun in the oven Pete? Just being nosy with Justin.

Dear God, no.

Quoted from gweempose:

Are these coming out of your personal collection currently listed at 85 games?

Yes, these are coming out of those 85.

Quoted from scottc:

looks like an overseas container to me...

Also correct.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

lol get enough of them at work hehehehe

Yes, but at the end of the day, they go HOME.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Are you attending any shows? Interested in creature.
Mk

I don't know if I hit any shows in your area....I do hit the shows in Michigan and Chicago.

I can always see if I can get a game a "ride", though.

Pete

#18 11 years ago

Man, it is a LOT of work, though. We did an insane amount of research prior, and pored over thousands and thousands of pictures.

Even then, there are always "surprises." (Not all bad, though). In the end...very pleased with how it all worked out.

....except for customs fees and inspections. AND the exploding Euro right when we were making the last payments. (grrrrr....).

Pete

#20 11 years ago

Really impressed with the overall condition. The TZ cab just looked great. (We saw a lot of pictures beforehand...but you never know until you are staring at it in person.

IMG_9808_1280x960.jpgIMG_9808_1280x960.jpgIMG_9716_1280x960.jpgIMG_9716_1280x960.jpgIMG_9864_1280x960.jpgIMG_9864_1280x960.jpg

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

What country did they come from? Italy? Germany? How much do they smell like smoke? My experience is the imports aren't necessarily in that bad of condition, but they are typically very smoky.

I've dealt with pins in Italy AND Germany, and have been pleased with both. (As a blanket statement, the stuff coming from Germany has been excellent. Italy has been very good, but just a tad below).

This stuff does NOT smell smoky at all. I wouldn't have let it in my house if it did.

Pete

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

What did you score for yourself out of that load, Pete? If you'd rather not say, that's cool.

Still up in the air on which ones I'll keep. I won't keep more than two, no matter what.

Pete

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Glad it worked out buddy! After everything is said and done it would be great if you could share some "rough" numbers of how it all worked out

For obvious reasons, I can't give up a ton of details at this moment.

Here's what I CAN tell you: The container business is an awful lot different than it used to be 5 years ago when I was last involved. Back then, finding games like JD for $500 on a container was commonplace, as was $1300 Addams and so on.

Now, the market is just different. I'm sure the container sellers have adjusted based on supply and demand....but the days of finding a container packed with sub-$1000 DMDs are long gone.

Add into that the crazy extra fees, shipping costs, euro (which only went back to normal AFTER we did this), and other costs you never even think of (insurance, inspections, blah blah blah)...and the reality of bringing them all in is far different than the expectations.

On the plus side, the market is very strong...and people are just "hungry" for DMD games.

This has been a very fun experience...but I'm certainly not quitting my day job, though.

Pete

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Both IJ's you're selling are Williams or is one a IJ4?

Both are Williams.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I sure hope he keeps Maverick. I'll be over every other weekend, for sure!

Sorry to hear how badly you miss Baywatch and its gigantic DMD.

#36 11 years ago

Okay....I THINK that I am all caught up on emails. Sorry for the lag in a couple of those...some messages just got buried and I missed them.

If I have NOT replied back, send me another message. I'm not intentionally ignoring you, I swear.

Anyone needing pictures...email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks for all the interest, folks!

Pete

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from cartert:

How much for the cute little redhead not pictured?

I'm pretty sure that if you bought all of the games, she'd go along with the deal.

Pete

3 weeks later
#41 11 years ago

Quick update....have been steadily working on stuff. Removed some of the sold items and added some stuff....

Can deliver to the 'Zoo show if deal is worked out ahead of time.

Pete

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmwolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pmwolf-40-dmd-games-in-union-city-mi?tu=pmwolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.