(Topic ID: 112286)

FS-- PMD Insanely Restored Centaur-- CQ For Sale

By doghouse

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Well I may have finally lost my marbles, but I'm putting up for sale my grail pin and dream restoration project. The completely over-the-top restoration was completed last year by the incomparable Pinball Mike-D. No expense was spared. You can see a video of the finished machine here:

The VERY well documented restoration thread of Pinside can be found here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-restoration-bring-on-the-pain

Virtually everything on the machine is new, including a new CPR playfield which the perfectionist Mike-D convinced me to send out for touch-up to some misaligned insert art and a fresh clear-coat. A brand new BigTime cabinet was used, as well as new CPR mirrored plastics, all new bulb sockets and ground braid, as well as more powder-coating and Mike Chestnut chrome plating than should be allowed on one pinball machine.

My asking price is $7350, which is a little less than what I have in the pin. Since the video and restoration thread was completed I have added a rare, "unobtanium" NOS backglass.

The machine is currently in Fort Myers, FL and I can provide current photos to serious buyers. I am happy to help with palletizing, crating, and/or shipping on this gorgeous pinball machine. Cash deals only, no trades.

#18 9 years ago

>Yes this is an amazing looking and playing game... surprised to see it for sale.

Thanks Sean! I would really hate to see it go, but I've got too many machines right now, and I have my eye on something very expensive. And if it doesn't sell I will gladly keep it, as I'll never ever own a nicer one.

That said, I have responded to all of the folks who have PM'ed me. This would make an amazing Chanukah or X-Mas present for someone special.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
£ 195.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pmd-insanely-restored-centaur-cq-for-sale?tu=doghouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.