IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Got a TSPP that I was originally purchased for a family member but things have changed and now it's up for a good home. I can only assume it was heavily routed as it has heavy shooter lane wear and some pretty good wear at the itchy and scratchy hole. I added the pinbits protector and pinballlife LED's to the game. The rest of the playfield is surprisingly clean and the game plays really well. It comes with a new right ramp that has not been installed yet. Also comes with a rubber set. Someone installed some new decals on the cabinet at some point. Not professionally done by any means but they do not look bad. The inside of the cabinet is particularly grimy and could use a good cleaning. There is one error that pops up upon power up that is displayed below but the game still plays 100% as soon as the error clears. I think this is an extremely honest opinion of the game. It really does look pretty good on the outside other then the hideous shooter lane.

IMG_2168.JPGIMG_2168.JPGIMG_2170.JPGIMG_2170.JPGIMG_2172.JPGIMG_2172.JPGIMG_2173.JPGIMG_2173.JPGIMG_2174.JPGIMG_2174.JPGIMG_2175.JPGIMG_2175.JPGIMG_2176.JPGIMG_2176.JPGIMG_2177.JPGIMG_2177.JPGIMG_2177.JPGIMG_2177.JPGIMG_2178.JPGIMG_2178.JPGIMG_2179.JPGIMG_2179.JPGIMG_2169.JPGIMG_2169.JPGIMG_2180.JPGIMG_2180.JPGIMG_2181.JPGIMG_2181.JPGIMG_2182.JPGIMG_2182.JPGIMG_2183.JPGIMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2171.JPGIMG_2171.JPG

#2 9 years ago

If you're referring to the shot of the "CHECKSUM $B8FF" - I'm pretty sure that's just displaying the version of the ROM the table is running. (It's a few revisions behind for what it's worth - current version is 5.00)

The "CHUCK E" portion explains the shooter lane wear though if that's what I think it means.

Edit - wait. Can anyone explain why it says that? I was just assuming there was some dip switch setting that would make it say that, though I now have no idea why I would think that. Mine says USA, and I assume that's controlled by the dip switch settings. But the manual that I have doesn't list any Chuck E (Cheese?) setting at all.

edit 2 - found other threads mentioning a Chuck E Cheese dip switch setting. Nevermind.

#3 9 years ago

Looks like a good deal for the price

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

If you're referring to the shot of the "CHECKSUM $B8FF" - I'm pretty sure that's just displaying the version of the ROM the table is running. (It's a few revisions behind for what it's worth - current version is 5.00)
The "CHUCK E" portion explains the shooter lane wear though if that's what I think it means.
Edit - wait. Can anyone explain why it says that? I was just assuming there was some dip switch setting that would make it say that, though I now have no idea why I would think that. Mine says USA, and I assume that's controlled by the dip switch settings. But the manual that I have doesn't list any Chuck E (Cheese?) setting at all.
edit 2 - found other threads mentioning a Chuck E Cheese dip switch setting. Nevermind.

Cool, thanks for the info. Several years at Chuck E Cheese would definately explain the shooter lane.

#5 9 years ago

That cabinet looks like it has been decaled . The colors were not that bright . Looks like a good game for the price .

#6 9 years ago

Dont look bad really shooter lane could be cleaned up with not a whole lot of effort and cliffy put on ?I believe seems like a great deal . Id lije to have the pin beside it if u wanna make some more money <`▪}

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

That cabinet looks like it has been decaled .

He said as much in the OP.

I mean - logic says it was when the shooter lane looks like that with no flipper button wear, but he's not trying to hide that fact at all.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dont look bad really shooter lane could be cleaned up with not a whole lot of effort and cliffy put on ?I believe seems like a great deal . Id lije to have the pin beside it if u wanna make some more money <`▪}

Sorry, but Congo isn't for sale currently. Everyone is wanting to buy it recently

#10 9 years ago

OP is a good pinsider, I bought his LOTR about a month ago honest and a pleasure to work with.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

He said as much in the OP.
I mean - logic says it was when the shooter lane looks like that with no flipper button wear, but he's not trying to hide that fact at all.

Yea I actually like the decals I don't think he was hiding anything ,for me personally I think it is better. The original sideart is so delicate and wear quick .

1 month later
#12 9 years ago

We love our "new to us" TSPP! Thanks so much jgentry. Great seller!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 218.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-player-condition-tspp-the-simpsons-pinball-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.