7EBAD360-4004-46B5-890A-3D39CDE538D1 (resized).jpeg
6A29AC12-1A0D-42D3-BE01-21F534104FAF (resized).jpeg
4387CA91-D054-422C-B8B0-0D383C188E0D (resized).jpeg
F53701D7-DF3A-4966-9EFA-23CAAE169E6C (resized).jpeg
22D54D2F-D13E-4616-884C-8518800AD3A1 (resized).jpeg
69A7D2CE-3F45-496D-ADBB-05575D7F0A5B (resized).jpeg
97A381D4-A5A8-4732-A5DD-A9F76C29A708 (resized).jpeg
02619E92-20CC-478D-A03F-FD92813C534A (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Pirates of the Caribbean (CE) #69 with Extras

Featured Ad

Added: 2021-04-03 16:14:18 UTC • Ended: May 3rd, 2021
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 32,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Up for grabs is a JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Collector's Edition #69. The game currently has ~800 plays as HUO. Feel free to reach me with any questions or requests for additional photos.

Asking $32,500 (free delivery)

Imperfections(see photos at end):
* small playfield chip by shooter/outlane post (see photo)
* small glue drop on right side rail from attached coral

Included Extras:
* backbox CE radcals
* cabinet front CE radcal
* set of CE powdercoated legs
* set of CE powdercoated backbox hinges
* CE powdercoated lockbar
* full set of spare decals including spinning disc (impossible to find these)

Mods:
* Powdercoated coin door and speaker grilles
* Open/close chest mod
* Pinstadium Neos
* side art blades
* Cliffys (not installed, can at buyer's request)
* Cracken
* Dauntless railing
* Flasher barrel covers
* Magnetic apron covers to match CE artwork
* CE coin door art insert
* Pirate coin shooter rod
* flipper bat toppers
* pop bumper toppers
* hidden maelstrom switch mod

I accept wire transfer or cash.

I value Pinside as a great resource/marketplace and as such strive to provide a positive buying experience - check my feedback!

Item photos

22D54D2F-D13E-4616-884C-8518800AD3A1 (resized).jpeg
4387CA91-D054-422C-B8B0-0D383C188E0D (resized).jpeg
F53701D7-DF3A-4966-9EFA-23CAAE169E6C (resized).jpeg
6A29AC12-1A0D-42D3-BE01-21F534104FAF (resized).jpeg
7EBAD360-4004-46B5-890A-3D39CDE538D1 (resized).jpeg
97A381D4-A5A8-4732-A5DD-A9F76C29A708 (resized).jpeg
02619E92-20CC-478D-A03F-FD92813C534A (resized).jpeg
69A7D2CE-3F45-496D-ADBB-05575D7F0A5B (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Vitty's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

Vitty has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Vitty's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Minnetrista, MN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

#2 3 years ago

Almost a year to the day, that your other POTC CE sold for $16,500. Crazy days in pinball prices and glws. Amazing is all I can say.

#4 3 years ago

Good Luck With The Sale.

#5 3 years ago

Let's go, $42k. The irony of a jjPotC sale price being the answer to everything would be too much.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Let's go, $42k. The irony of a jjPotC sale price being the answer to everything would be too much.

Even more ironic.....no downvotes at $30.5K

#7 3 years ago

Vitty to nice of a guy to down vote. I hope you get asking. I may put my LE up for $20k if you do. GLWS

#8 3 years ago

This is the fastest appreciating game in the history of Pinball, this morning it was $28,500 and it’s up $2k in 8 hours

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Even more ironic.....no downvotes at $30.5K

It's real life. Hard to downvote the facts of pinball life with a straight face. Would *I* pay this? No. The LE I had was sold for a paltry $12,500, when I thought THAT was outrageous, before the era of $20k+ LEs. This is Konami-code power up pricing.

But if you've got the dough and must have a CE, ponying up this kind of crazy money is the only way you're getting one currently.

#10 3 years ago

Demand seem to be there, so why not

Bitcoin and other stocks made a lot of money very fast for some ,friend on mine made $100k in a year from when he bought in on Bitcoin
Bought himself a Ferrari

So why not this Pin ?
$30k seems cheap to some who don’t value money

Glws

#11 3 years ago

WOW I’m amazed from the response from the community, I hope you get it glws

#12 3 years ago

Vitty is a super good guy. One of the best guys I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with in pinball. Prices are nuts these days. I get it. But if you’re looking for a nice game and a nicer guy to deal with, well here you go!

#13 3 years ago

All you guys should go here and say nice things about this other (nicer) CE selling for 1k less which is currently being shat on...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-ce-10

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

All you guys should go here and say nice things about this other (nicer) CE selling for 1k less which is currently being shat on...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-ce-10

Now I will go clear my down vote on your post in the other F.S. ad...

#15 3 years ago

Pinside 2021: It’s all good- get what you can, but these manufacturers better not raise nib prices again or I’m OUT.. (on the topper)!!!!

#16 3 years ago

Blemishes. Pooling issues. 30 grand. Nib I understand. Don’t know whatcha got until you open it. But pointing them out does make this ad more honest.

30k honest? Maybe for someone.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Demand seem to be there, so why not
Bitcoin and other stocks made a lot of money very fast for some ,friend on mine made $100k in a year from when he bought in on Bitcoin
Bought himself a Ferrari
So why not this Pin ?
$30k seems cheap to some who don’t value money
Glws

Robert, did you really just compare a $30k pinball machine to a Ferrari?

#18 3 years ago

He can sell it for whatever he wants. All the pinsiders can say whatever they want. That’s just how it works. If he can get something close to that price, I say congrats. Nice buy and turn for a profit.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

He can sell it for whatever he wants. All the pinsiders can say whatever they want. That’s just how it works. If he can get something close to that price, I say congrats. Nice buy and turn for a profit.

Mic drop Amigo. *Krupps4 struts out amidst wide mouth stares.*

#20 3 years ago

I've now owned 3 of these, one sold NIB, but the other one had identical pooling in all the same spots. Make no mistake these all have pooling and anyone stating otherwise is fooling you. That said, I did the iron flat and washer protect method on these so you will no longer risk chipping. Unfortunately the one small chip by the outlane was there prior to me getting my hands on it. I added a washer under that rail so its not resting on the playfield anymore.

I always prefer to overcommunicate so you know exactly what you are getting. Happy to take more photos on request as well. You should know exactly what you are getting when you buy something this expensive.

Thanks for the kinds words and comments all.

Cheers,
Nic

#21 3 years ago

I’d rather have a Tesla

#22 3 years ago

OMG the price went up 10K since the last time i looked at this ad !!!

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Vitty is a super good guy. One of the best guys I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with in pinball. Prices are nuts these days. I get it. But if you’re looking for a nice game and a nicer guy to deal with, well here you go!

yeah i love when those nice guys charge me 3x what they paid, everybody needs friends like this.

#24 3 years ago

If someone offers 40k for mine CE I have to think it over that’s how nice this pin is! so I see where this is going

Goodluck with the sale

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Happy to take more photos on request as well.

I'd like a picture of the bank transaction.

#26 3 years ago

I’m over this title, if JJP does another run I will pick one up if not I’m good with that too.
GLWS

#27 3 years ago

10K by xmas....oh, wait a minute.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

If someone offers 40k for mine CE I have to think it over that’s how nice this pin is!

No you wouldn't.

#29 3 years ago

There is nothing special about this game,was it sent to HEP to get the playfield perfected and recleared and rebuilt right?If not it’s just another mass produced pinball machine!FOMO is real!But if you got the money to burn so be it.

#30 3 years ago

fifty percent of the planet lives on 3 dollars or less a day. what da fuck is going on here???

#31 3 years ago

I've got a brand new Pirates CE playfield over with Ron Kruzman to get clearcoated. I'll toss that in for the buyer when it is ready.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

yeah i love when those nice guys charge me 3x what they paid, everybody needs friends like this.

Who said he was your friend?

#33 3 years ago

Same here. I'd buy it if they do another run at NIB msrp, but not paying anywhere near what people are asking. It's ludicrous, no machine is worth it.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

I’m over this title, if JJP does another run I will pick one up if not I’m good with that too.
GLWS

#34 3 years ago

It’s NOT going to sell for 40k its a totally ridiculous asking price, and a total money grab. Here is a reality check, this game is NOT worth this price and the LE is not worth 20k either. A few weeks ago when a TON of people put their LE up for sale no one sold a single game and some dropped the price down to 17 range. A Pirate for sale HERE and THERE and you ask for 20k some RICH guy where money means nothing will snatch it up... but when you put 10 for sale at the same time no one buys it.

There is only a VERY SMALL handful of people willing to pay 20k for ANY pinball machine, but it fools people into thinking this is what everyone will pay. False... the mass majority of people who love to buy and sell pinballs would never pay that price. There is just a new segment of buyers who are fridge buyers, they want it NOW and will PAY but they’re the minority.

You have some really well off people overpaying for SOME games, but that doesn’t mean it will apply to all games even Pirates CE in every case.

With all that being said I REFUSE to downvote anyone for asking what they think their game is worth. Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay and if he finds the very rare buyer where money is no object good for him.

I have a Pirates LE so if you’re looking to SELL your game you’re rooting for a HIGH sale, if you’re one of the people wanting to buy then you’re hoping the prices come back to earth.

Personally I think no one is dumb enough to pay 40k for this pinball machine, but if they do good for them.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I've got a brand new Pirates CE playfield over with Ron Kruzman to get clearcoated. I'll toss that in for the buyer when it is ready.

Ok now it’s worth it!

#36 3 years ago

I honestly can't believe how many people are falling for the bait in this thread

#37 3 years ago

30K? PinGULP....

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I honestly can't believe how many people are falling for the bait in this thread

not sure what the "bait" is but if the aim is to turn the marketplace ads into social commentary or april fools jokes i say it is a bad thing.

BTW any truth to the rumor JJP is buying up a few games at very high prices to raise the perceived market value with plans to release a new run at a substantially raised MSRP that will seem like a bargain compared to recent sales?

#39 3 years ago

Look even i paid 25k for a NIB POTC CE last month I think the last on in Europe. And I don’t regret it a single moment. I just wanted a CE. So yeah if I pay it . there must be another dipshit somewhere who does the same.... all I can say is buy what you want for any price you want to pay for it . In the end be happy if you can blow the money do it. Tommorow is another day

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

not sure what the "bait" is but if the aim is to turn the marketplace ads into social commentary or april fools jokes i say it is a bad thing.
BTW any truth to the rumor JJP is buying up a few games at very high prices to raise the perceived market value with plans to release a new run at a substantially raised MSRP that will seem like a bargain compared to recent sales?

That would be an incredibly stupid way to build brand loyalty.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Sounds like made up bullshit to me. But that won't stop Pinside a month from now quoting it as fact.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

That would be an incredibly stupid way to build brand loyalty.

brand loyalty ranks way below the top three priorities of a company 1) MAKE MONEY , 2) MAKE MONEY,3) MAKE MONEY

It's not so stupid an approach, existing owners are happy their games are worth more for resale , new buyers can buy the game at less than ridiculous prices and the company MAKES MORE MONEY

It works particularly well if no one finds out you are doing this but for you and the other readers of this thread the veil has been lifted. see the light!

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Look even i paid 25k for a NIB POTC CE last month I think the last on in Europe. And I don’t regret it a single moment. I just wanted a CE. So yeah if I pay it . there must be another dipshit somewhere who does the same.... all I can say is buy what you want for any price you want to pay for it . In the end be happy if you can blow the money do it. Tommorow is another day

I love this post.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Quoted from pinballjj:

It works particularly well if no one finds out you are doing this but for you and the other readers of this thread the veil has been lifted. see the light!

You have zero proof and seems another lame conspiracy to me. Please stop or begin a new thread and present your evidence.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

brand loyalty ranks way below the top three priorities of a company 1) MAKE MONEY , 2) MAKE MONEY,3) MAKE MONEY
It's not so stupid an approach, existing owners are happy their games are worth more for resale , new buyers can buy the game at less than ridiculous prices and the company MAKES MORE MONEY

Inflate the market, stuff the market, screw the customer? Genius. I’ll take the other side, thanks. Treat your customers well and they will treat you well. Maximizing short-term profits does not maximize the value or profit potential of your business. Artificially inflating the market serves no good to anyone.

#46 3 years ago

Still for sale proves its not worth asking price. People need to stop fishing to breaking records your confusing the entire community. Put this game up for 29,995 and still you’re going to struggle to find the one dumb rich buyer but at least it’s more realistic. Just because one person found a buyer for 30 doesn’t mean the next one will. This game is not worth 40k it hasn’t sold adjust the price or remove this ridiculous ad from pinside. For everyone’s sake. It just feeds the Kaneda of the world to mock pinside.

#47 3 years ago

Game is worth around 25k without the extra parts at the moment not 40 and never will

#48 3 years ago

The Kruzman playfield alone might be worth 5k.

#49 3 years ago

I can appreciate if you don't feel its worth the asking price. Thanks for all the thoughts and opinions.

#50 3 years ago

does it come with a jar of Vaseline asking for a friend

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pirates-of-the-caribbean-ce-69-with-extras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.