(Topic ID: 163784)

FS: Allied Leisure Dyn O' Mite, Restored & Working, $550!!!!

By ForceFlow

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheCnyPinGuy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dynomite.gif
motherjugs_(resized).jpg
efd5050f1adbb32b8a0ef40f4c4d534c1d942bb3_(resized).jpg
cb51d41679b9d1163fb182f35b0f461c19b14a3e_(resized).jpg
3bf0ca7d2fa593830366cb388b972ecd13281154_(resized).jpg
5269a63385c466e3abbe47381d35dcf943107749_(resized).jpg
7718667e88fc25a07c9d58cabb9eda022b833ea8_(resized).jpg
7c5a3d1c5a1b8b891402c325d25be56cfd0eebe4_(resized).jpg
d6152617dc3bf721480294044da2471c48aa0d00_(resized).jpg
dyn2_(resized).jpg
dyn3_(resized).jpg
dyn1_(resized).jpg
20160708083248635_(resized).jpg
20160708083315200_(resized).jpg
20160708083323656_(resized).jpg
20160708083331847_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 3 years ago

Someone buy this before I do !!

#53 3 years ago

All the new caps alone ended up being about $100 (mainly because of the giant sized computer-grade caps which will last a lifetime).

Easily $300 worth of new and NOS parts, connector pins, and new electronic components.

The new playfield glass was $30.

Whomever gets this will be getting an incredible bargain.

#55 3 years ago

Ha
Ha

Thank you Scott

Not in the cards right now

#56 3 years ago

Bump for one of the best values on Pinside!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this was also the first game with multiple stand alone drop targets?

Also like in Ghostbusters, these targets pop back up in play, when you try to sink the 4!

Is my memory still there?

Simple looking game, damn neat challenge!

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this was also the first game with multiple stand alone drop targets?

From what I can tell, yes.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Also like in Ghostbusters, these targets pop back up in play, when you try to sink the 4!

Yep, they pop back up independently of each other depending on which rollover switch is hit. Very clever way to approach this game mechanic. I don't think this drop target fan layout was seen again until cactus canyon, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

#58 3 years ago

Ok, it looks like I'm losing some of my storage space , so this pin has to go by Saturday! Help a feller out and find this pin a new home

#59 3 years ago

I can't believe this is still for sale!

Someone buy this historic game.

#60 3 years ago

I almost hate when I see this comment as a reader, but dammit... I wish you were closer!

If so this would have been in my house a few weeks ago and you'd be an extra Ben richer. I remember what you went through, and for that alone you should be rewarded for the labor of love to preserve history.

To that end I love historic stuff like this - not just another pin, but an artifact - and I'd even bring it to Louisville Expo to share. If you know of someone heading this way who could deliver for a token fee (read: not almost again as much as what the game cost), let me know.
As it stands I'm closing on a new house this week, and will be relocating Dante's Eighth Level in the process of "moving" over the next month, so there's no way I can logistically work this myself :/

Considering how most folks allege any playable pin in the $500 arena in a bargain these days, and what other weird / rare / historic pins go for, and the chance to be "that guy" who owns "that game", I simply cannot believe this hasn't sold. What's the holdup? Esoteric builder? Odd art? Unfamiliar gameplay?

#61 3 years ago

Pinsiders:

Remember, JJ Walker is NOT Bill Cosby.

#62 3 years ago

Somebody buy this.....its killing me!!!!!

Bump!

#63 3 years ago

I played one at TPF and loved it. You're just too far!

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I almost hate when I see this comment as a reader, but dammit... I wish you were closer!
If so this would have been in my house a few weeks ago and you'd be an extra Ben richer. I remember what you went through, and for that alone you should be rewarded for the labor of love to preserve history.
To that end I love historic stuff like this - not just another pin, but an artifact - and I'd even bring it to Louisville Expo to share.

Thanks for saying so. I brought it to two shows, and it did get a pretty good number of plays. I was almost tempted to see if a place like Silverball might be interested in it, but the games there can sometimes lead a rough life.

Hope everything goes smoothly with your move

For anyone who might want to drive a fair distance for this, I would be willing to meet somewhere around Albany. Easy access if you're driving on I-90 or I-87.

#65 3 years ago

ForceFlow - you need more exclamation marks in the title of this thread. That's clearly why you haven't found a buyer yet.

"...Restored & Working - $575!!" Only two? It's like you don't even believe in your for sale thread.

Edit: "...Restored & Working - $575!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

ForceFlow - you need more exclamation marks in the title of this thread. That's clearly why you haven't found a buyer yet.
"...Restored & Working - $575!!" Only two? It's like you don't even believe in your for sale thread.
Edit: "...Restored & Working - $575!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Heh, I've used up my current allotment for exclamation marks. Besides, there is a character limit for marketplace ad titles

#67 3 years ago

Ok, I managed to squeeze in a couple more after all

#68 3 years ago

Let's get this thing sold!!!! It's a cool, unique game. Someone west of ForceFlow buy this game, play it for a few months, & sell it to someone west of you. Rinse & Repeat until it's closer to Wisconsin so I can have my turn owning it.

#69 3 years ago

Ok, since there is a fair amount of long-distance interest, I'm going to offer two options here.

1) I can deliver up to about 2-1/2 hours away (about 150 miles) for $225.

2) I can ship. The buyer will be responsible for the costs & shipping arrangements. I can make myself available at any time there is an opening for pick-up throughout the rest of the week and Saturday. I do not have the ability to palletize. I can have the game on its legs and shrink wrap it with some cardboard for protection. The backbox will be disconnected, laid down, and shrink wrapped in the typical folded position.

Here is the contact info Michelle, who seems to be the recommended person to contact around Pinside for shipping arrangements for a game:

Michelle Bianchi
Precision Transportation Inc
Toll Free 877-432-2646
Direct 630-352-3312
Fax 866-651-5919

Michelle Bianchi
Beltmann Relocation
800-959-8880
Cell: 630-401-****
Cell: 630-344-3093
michelle.bianchi@beltmann.com

#70 3 years ago

Someone buy it so I don't have to drive 2 hours and 17 minutes.

Played it at Pintastic and it was fun!

#72 3 years ago

Bump for the perfect game to play while watching the Olympics!

(Maybe its time to offer with Free US shipping in US for $1500 on ebay?)

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

(Maybe its time to offer with Free US shipping in US for $1500 on ebay?)

I'm ok shipping to a trusted pinsider, but with ebay, the feedback ratings are basically meaningless there, and I wouldn't be too comfortable with shipping a large item like this to a complete unknown.

I'm still getting "wish you were closer" PM's, but nobody has pulled the trigger and committed yet.

#74 3 years ago

Since this question came up about delivery--if you opt for delivery, the delivery cost will be proportional to to how far I would be traveling. For instance, if you're only about 1 hour (60 miles) away, I would only ask for $75. If you're at or just over 2-1/2 hours (150-160 miles) away, then I would ask for $225.

This is still less than the cost of shipping and slightly less than the cost of some of the professional pin haulers that travel through the northeast. Plus, there is no extended wait time if I deliver--I can get the game to you the same day or the next day, depending on when you commit to it.

#76 3 years ago

Ok, another price bump. If you're sitting on the fence about this game, hopefully this will offer a small nudge

#77 3 years ago

There's a guy in my league that was looking for another machine to go along with his Space Mission. I'll see him tonight and direct him to this thread and see if he's interested.

#79 3 years ago

More like afternoon snack bump if you ask me.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

More like afternoon snack bump if you ask me.

Heh, I guess it depends on the timezone.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

With a theme as current as anything else in pinball these days. Bump!

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Pinsiders:

hmm. Mother, Jugs, & Speed could still be a cool pin.

motherjugs_(resized).jpg

Have Faris do the art and make it mostly Jugs.... Winner!

#83 3 years ago

I think this is game found a home !!

Smoothing out details with Adam

DY-NO-MITE !!

#84 3 years ago

Just finalizing a time to meet, but it looks like this will be going to a new home within a few days

#85 3 years ago

Nice, I was just going to ask the wife if she would mind a drive up to NY this weekend, lol.

#86 3 years ago

Cool looking game. Interesting electronics for the earliest SS machine. You put alot of work and love into that. Hope it finds a good home.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just finalizing a time to meet, but it looks like this will be going to a new home within a few days

Pinside's long nightmare is over.

#89 3 years ago

The weather was incredibly uncooperatove today, but the game is on its way to its new home.

Thanks everybody for all the interest and comments

dynomite.gif

#90 3 years ago

Did another one just come up for the same price?

boston.craigslist.org link

Weird.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:Did another one just come up for the same price?
boston.craigslist.org link
Weird.

Looks like it.

#92 3 years ago

J.E.P. for the win!

#93 3 years ago

Congrats on the sale!

#94 3 years ago

Just set up the game at my buddies place

Didn't work :-/

So I scratch my head he's freaking out

I'm like wtf really cmon now

I slide off the glass - lifted the playfield

AH HAH !!

The tilt ball was jammed and switch was closed

Removed ball

TA DA !!!!

He loves it

Thank
You again Adam

DYN-O-MITE !!!

Have a good one
James
The Cny Pin Guy

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside