Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MPierce
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

orion2.0.jpg
    orion1.0.jpg
    IMG_1206.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Screen_shot_2013-05-29_at_1.43.44_PM.png
    poster2.png
    poster1.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I RAN OUT OF SHIPPING TUBES, ONLY HAVE TWO POSTERS LEFT WILL LET THOSE INTERESTED KNOW WHEN I GET MORE TUBES.

Selling some of the extra posters from the Pinsanity v2.0 Tournament from this past weekend.
    Posters were designed and signed and numbered by me. 16"x20" Two color Hand pulled screen printed on #80 french paper.

Posters are $15 plus shipping, Im going today to find out the best way to ship them and what the cost will be total.

Nice looking piece for gameroom or office

http://pinsanitynj.com/

The website shows a closer look - but there are actually aliens standing in the middle area of the poster.

// Error: Image 101660 not found // // Error: Image 101661 not found //

#2 10 years ago

Stupid phone rotated the picts - let me try again

poster1.pngposter1.png

#4 10 years ago

Forgot to mention - limited to only 50 prints.

poster2.pngposter2.png

#6 10 years ago

If Interested PM me your address and I will send back Paypal payment info and shipping cost

#9 10 years ago

This is the paper company: http://www.frenchpaper.com/Index.asp
    These are the guys that printed them: http://standarddeluxe.com/

#11 10 years ago

Just ordered a bunch of shipping tubes, so as soon as they come in, 1 day apparently I will have some shipping prices I hope

#17 10 years ago

I think I responded to all the PMs

For those interested in posters here is the information

Total Price including shipping is $22.00 anywhere in the US, If you are interested please PM me for availability

If you are interested in more then one poster - each additional poster is $15.00 and I can include them in the same mailing tube.

Some folks from Australia inquired total price is $32.00 to Australia

Thanks
    Ken

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from c2scanada:

Price shipped to Canada ?

Good question - I will find out tomorrow when I drop these off at the post office - should be less then Australia and More then the US Im guessing somewhere in the $25-27 range'ish total??

#23 10 years ago

All those that paypal'd will be sent out in the morning - thanks Ken

#26 10 years ago

People asked me about shipping to Canada - total price including shipping to Canada will be: $30

#27 10 years ago

Anyone get their posters yet??

Have only a few left for those interested.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I just got mine out of the mailbox a few minutes ago. Looks really good! Gotta find the best way to frame it and get it on the wall. Will post a pic if I do it very soon.

Blondetall - glad you like it - it fits nicely in a 16x20" frame, I designed it so you dont really need a Matte for it to look good - as I allowed room for the border etc to show. I picked up a nice frame with some slight red accents in it at Acmoore that goes well for 50% off - was 39.99 - $20 bucks and its on the wall and looks professional.

#38 10 years ago

TEMP out of Shipping TUBES, I will let those interested know when the few posters I have will be available. I have to look I think only 2 left.

#39 10 years ago

On a side note I may consider printing last years tournament poster - if anyone is interested let me know - here is a basic look of what it was:

Screen_shot_2013-05-29_at_1.43.44_PM.pngScreen_shot_2013-05-29_at_1.43.44_PM.png

#48 10 years ago

Thanks everyone - looks like Im going to be setting up the art files from last years poster and getting them screen printed also. I will let everyone know whats available once I find out timelines etc from my print guy.
    Ken

#55 10 years ago

Thanks everyone - going to have the first years printed hopefully soon, I will keep everyone posted on the progress

#62 10 years ago

In the spirit of STERN these are LE prints..lol , in all seriousness I wasn't sure I would be able to sell them all or not - and the screen printing company has a limited run of 50 so I went with that number. I sold about 20 during the tournament so the remaining went to the pinside family. Im going to find out if its possible to print any more - on a side note the artwork for last years tournament poster just went to the printer, hopefully a few weeks I will have some news on that.

If I am able to print more they will be numbered as a second addition - dont want the extreme value of those with first additions to decrease

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinsanity-pinball-posters?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.