(Topic ID: 216844)

PinFoots now available with felt bottoms.

By Bryan_Kelly

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 233 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by heni1977
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1300 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1299 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1300 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1299 (resized).jpg
    PF_WE.jpg
    BK pacman (resized).jpg
    BK qc 2 (resized).jpg
    BK qc (resized).jpg
    EEC31E61-60A4-4E6F-AEE1-97CD6790EE96 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    9694DFF1-C2D0-4E97-9865-97529A82FE4F (resized).jpeg
    A10D68F8-7598-47DC-8CEF-99522703172B (resized).jpeg
    F97C06B9-50EC-4D5B-B681-06157360E475 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    bk_wood.png
    612UiGpvVWL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#170 5 years ago

Not to be a "smart ass" but why not just carry both black and natural finish as well as unfinished as long as you are making and selling these? It doesn't seem like selling one finish over another should be any huge deal and if you offered them unfinished then the "select few" who want darker stained so something custom could do what they wanted with them also. Just curious?

#172 5 years ago

Bryan,

The way they seem to sell for you I doubt you would be "stuck" with either. I think if I was in you shoes I would make a couple hundred "extra sets" and put them in a closet or something at your house. I can't see the demand ending once you stop making them and knowing woodworking I can't see how you are not making decent money on these so "extras" would make a lot of sense in my eyes.

If I wasn't already involved in way too many other things I think I would consider following your lead and starting to make them once you were finished but I just don't have any extra time at this point in life. Hopefully someone else will take over because they are a pretty cool idea.

#181 5 years ago

That is a good way to use up the "scrap wood"! Great idea plus why waste something that "almost works"? Who knows they might end up being your best sellers! Keep up the great work!

#188 5 years ago

International shipping rates have gotten totally INSANE over the past couple years. Even something like a 4 ounce package to Canada cost over $12 to ship First Class Mail. Sad but yet another way the US Government & the Postal Service have found to screw the little guy!

I know the Postal Service has nothing to do with the Federal Government but a few years back the Federal Government changed the rules for them and they have to have their pension fund pre-funded 75 years in advance. (CRAZY for sure but that is why the USPS is always in debt these days. My brother in law (a retired postal worker) & our local Mailman and I have both talked about this extensively. If it wasn't for that change the US Postal Service is making a ton of money but the government just wanted someplace else they could steal money from like they have been doing with Social Security for years!)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinfoots-back-in-stock?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.