(Topic ID: 216844)

PinFoots now available with felt bottoms.

By Bryan_Kelly

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 233 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by heni1977
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1300 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1299 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1300 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1299 (resized).jpg
    PF_WE.jpg
    BK pacman (resized).jpg
    BK qc 2 (resized).jpg
    BK qc (resized).jpg
    EEC31E61-60A4-4E6F-AEE1-97CD6790EE96 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    9694DFF1-C2D0-4E97-9865-97529A82FE4F (resized).jpeg
    A10D68F8-7598-47DC-8CEF-99522703172B (resized).jpeg
    F97C06B9-50EC-4D5B-B681-06157360E475 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    bk_wood.png
    612UiGpvVWL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Hahahahahahah, Bryan really knows his wood!

he should, he is older than most of the trees that these are made from.... possibly older than the dirt that said trees are growing in....

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'd like to offer something different, but these are already labor intensive enough.
    Pilot hole needs to be drilled. Blind hole needs to be drilled. Foot needs to be cut out with hole saw. Foot needs to be edge sanded twice. Top and bottom edges need to be routed. Foot needs to be edge sanded again. Top and bottom final sanding before it gets cleared. And I do these 100 at a time.
    I really have no desire to add more steps to the process.

Isn't this considered "craft time" at the home you're in? I would think 100+ people in your age group could know these out in a couple hours.

3 weeks later
    #86 5 years ago

While 3 days might be a blink of they for someone like Bryan, it is an eternity for a site like pinside.

Bump back to the front page.

1 month later
    #138 5 years ago

I heard a rumor you were retired...

that looks a lot like work to me. Shouldn't you be on a golf course in some ridiculous looking pants yelling at some kid to get off of your hole (i am not going to correct that, take it how you like). These pants would probably highlight your ankles.

612UiGpvVWL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg612UiGpvVWL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg
    #140 5 years ago

did someone skip their nap today?

what is the floor nurses name and number so I can remind her that you need 2 naps a day?

#143 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've seen your game room. You could be the envy of all your neighbors with this fine product. You can have the asshole discount. Just let me know how many you need.

All it takes is for a couple of games to be done and free delivery can be yours. YES, I'll even hand deliver them!

Ha, you should see it now. there are 0 games in there. The joys of listing and trying to sell a house when the realtor says "get rid of all the clutter."

2 weeks later
    #153 5 years ago

i hear there is a nice shop in the Benton, WI area you can use

#155 5 years ago

They have services that drive the elderly around... would you like me to look into that for you?

1 week later
    #174 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I wish it were that easy. My time in the shop is running out.

I not sure why "the shop" is so important. What kind of tools are needed for this? A drill press, router and sander? Can't you just get some of those for your garage?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinfoots-back-in-stock?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.