(Topic ID: 216844)

PinFoots now available with felt bottoms.

By Bryan_Kelly

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 233 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by heni1977
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1300 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1299 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1300 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1299 (resized).jpg
    PF_WE.jpg
    BK pacman (resized).jpg
    BK qc 2 (resized).jpg
    BK qc (resized).jpg
    EEC31E61-60A4-4E6F-AEE1-97CD6790EE96 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    9694DFF1-C2D0-4E97-9865-97529A82FE4F (resized).jpeg
    A10D68F8-7598-47DC-8CEF-99522703172B (resized).jpeg
    F97C06B9-50EC-4D5B-B681-06157360E475 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    bk_wood.png
    612UiGpvVWL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bryan_Kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

PinFoots now available with felt bottoms.

Added: 2018-05-12 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (September 16th, 2018) • Ended: November 3rd, 2018
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 25 (Firm)

Price is firm

PinFoots are now available with felt bottoms for you guys with tile or hardwood floors.

Price is $28 a set plus shipping. Shipping is Priority Mail. I can get one set in a small box for $7 and up to ten sets in a medium box for $13. Buy ten or more.....FREE SHIPPING!!

Regular Foots are still available for $25 a set. Shipping is the same for the ones with felt.

I'm done producing these forever! If you need them, I'd get them NOW!!

Item photos

IMG_0714 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0713 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1299 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1300 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Bryan_Kelly's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Bryan_Kelly's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lakeville, MN, US

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

I bet "He heard that" !

I heard that, asshole!!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from altan:

Why the name change?

You can actually call them anything you'd like.

Quoted from tktlwyr:

You, Bryan Kelly, suck!

I know.

#12 5 years ago

This is how PinFoots start out in life. This is 200 board feet of oak which ends up making 1200 Foots, or 300 sets.

IMG_0682 (resized).JPGIMG_0682 (resized).JPG

IMG_0681 (resized).JPGIMG_0681 (resized).JPG

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Like a couple of guys have said above any chance of a black stain version Bryan? I’d love black sets for all my modern Sterns.

Maybe some day when I get bored and feel like experimenting. For now, cleared, natural oak is the only option. Sorry.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

LIONFOOT!
    Brad

WTF!!

Quoted from epthegeek:

What about an 'unfinished' option that people can stain/seal to whatever shade they'd like? Less work. Seems like a win.

That, I can easily do. People need to keep in mind, though, this is oak. Oak has a relatively course grain, unlike birch, maple, cherry, etc.. If you stain and lacquer them, I think they'll look fine. If you decide to paint them, they're going to look like you painted oak. In other words, they won't look the greatest.

#21 5 years ago

I'd like to offer something different, but these are already labor intensive enough.

Pilot hole needs to be drilled. Blind hole needs to be drilled. Foot needs to be cut out with hole saw. Foot needs to be edge sanded twice. Top and bottom edges need to be routed. Foot needs to be edge sanded again. Top and bottom final sanding before it gets cleared. And I do these 100 at a time.

I really have no desire to add more steps to the process.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

he should, he is older than most of the trees that these are made from.... possibly older than the dirt that said trees are growing in....

DICK!!

#25 5 years ago

Isn't this considered "craft time" at the home you're in? I would think 100+ people in your age group could know these out in a couple hours.

No one is willing to help. I've yelled at them to get off my lawn one too many times. And I did that in the cafeteria during lunch.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Can you say exactly what type of oak is used for these? I am concerned about dimpling, as I have heard that is a problem with 'newer' wood. I figured your wood is older, but wanted to check.
    Brad

If your PinFoot gets dimpled, you have it in the wrong location.

And yes, my wood is as old as I am.

#33 5 years ago

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Do these have any clear on the bottom? I have some older ones and they do not. I just wish they did for the sake sliding on carpet that is high/plush.

They do not. Never have. You should replace your carpet.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I get mine at Pinball Life when making other purchases.

Terry and I are eternally grateful for that.

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Da Foots!!!
    Can I get my back order filled now?!?
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Yes, sir. Not sure the best way to get them to you, though.

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Anyone ever install felt on the bottom for hard floors? My concern is sometimes the adhesive is weak and slides off. Also, what size is the bottom of these.

Back in the day, I sold them with felt installed. There wasn't a big demand, so I quit. I forget where I bought the felt but it was online somewhere. Never heard back from anyone about the felt coming off.

You want to cut the felt 3 1/2" in diameter. That will keep it just less than the bullnose radius on the edge. I used to use a soup can to trace the circles.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Did they give you the empty cans up there after lunch had been served? I've heard some of those places are nicer than others, I'm glad you found a good one... BUMP for feet.
    Brad

Don't be a dick, Brad!!!

#46 5 years ago

Here's a batch fresh out of the hole saw.

IMG_0707 (resized).JPGIMG_0707 (resized).JPG

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

How do the corners hold up in shipping? Any splitting been reported?

I hate to say it, but sometimes bad shit happens at the Foot factory. Thanks to the keen eyes of my quality control staff, 99% of this is caught before it leaves.

IMG_0725 (resized).jpgIMG_0725 (resized).jpg

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

I would love black stained, but I am scared to ask Bryan. You do it please.

Some of you guys are getting awefully close to my lawn. Don’t make me yell at you.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Will there be a fur lined option?

No fur but I did make these about six years ago for the Bumbles/white version of WH2O.

002 (resized).JPG002 (resized).JPG

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Once you go black.....

Oh no you diant!!!!

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Can we please get back to jokes about how old Bryan is?

I heard that, asshole!!

#68 5 years ago

I had a good day in the Foot factory. Thank God the nursing home has a wood shop or I'd be sitting around all day long doing jigsaw puzzles drooling in a spit bucket.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

BUMP for an outstanding member of the pinball community for a long time. Bryan has made substantial contributions to the hobby with a smile on his face. And in the process of helping others he is always willing to give as much as he takes, especially ribbing. I am proud to call him a friend and happy to see him helping people with their pinball feet once again. Keep up the good work!
    Brad

Thank you, Brad. You're a good dude yourself!!

#73 5 years ago

Added bonus, cause that's just the kind of guy I am....

FREE SHIPPING....if you buy 10 sets or more.

Don't delay!! Act now!!

#75 5 years ago

And what happens to all the PinFoot byproduct you ask?

Entertain me. Pretend like you give a shit.

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

How many trees is that? the madness I tell you?????? you have a burning permit?

Took the permit out and built the fire pit 23 years ago. Even had the fire Marshall out to make sure it met requirements. I've replaced the top row of Keystone blocks 3 times. Burned a lot of shit over the years.

#79 5 years ago

Here's another 108 Foots curing in my patented spray booth.

IMG_0765 (resized).jpgIMG_0765 (resized).jpg

#84 5 years ago

Another 19 sets go out this morning. Keep the orders coming. I'll just make more!!

1 week later
    #87 5 years ago

While 3 days might be a blink of they for someone like Bryan,

I heard that, asshole!!

1 week later
    #92 5 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

These certainly look great. Thanks for making them Bryan!
    How well do they slide on carpet? As opposed to the standard plastic bottomed furniture sliders?

Nothing works as well as the furniture sliders. I use them myself if I'm rearranging pins in the game room. They just don't look all that great if left permanently.

PinFoots are more about preventing deep holes in the carpet from the legs, although the games are easier to move with them than without.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

Going to PM "Ole Man" Kelly about placing an order!

I heard that, asshole!!

#95 5 years ago

26 more going out soon. Pinball Life should be in stock soon also.

#98 5 years ago

Here’s a small glimpse into my Footie world.

Nothing but fun in my life.

11E1A70F-72E3-4C69-A1F7-8419364FFA15 (resized).jpeg11E1A70F-72E3-4C69-A1F7-8419364FFA15 (resized).jpeg
    #102 5 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

bryan_kelly My order arrived and these are just awesome! Talk about classing up the joint! If you're on the fence about these, gang - they're worth every penny!

Thanks!! If I can just save one piece of game room carpet at a time.

Quoted from Blacksun:

Curious if you make them with felt bottoms for wood/tile floors?

I've done a bunch in the past. I could maybe be talked into it.

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Curious if you make them with lace fringe.

F no.

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

How about a signature etched into the wood? I am thinking possibly burned in to focus on the distinction from the PinFoot color.
    Brad

Double F no!!

#106 5 years ago

It’s not all gumdrops and lollipops in the Foot factory. Sometimes bad shit happens.

7BBEF98A-7AED-4DC4-B81F-E601CAF7B779 (resized).jpeg7BBEF98A-7AED-4DC4-B81F-E601CAF7B779 (resized).jpeg
    #109 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

A new feature ... the "closer to the wall" profile for the rear legs. That could sell.

Why not buy my patented “Wall Hugger” PinFoot?

DFD330E2-2DBB-4F41-874E-83B56DC491A8 (resized).jpegDFD330E2-2DBB-4F41-874E-83B56DC491A8 (resized).jpeg
    #112 5 years ago

Foots are being sent AROUND the globe! There will soon be a couple of happy campers in Canada.

FWIW, I only ship USPS Priority Flat Rate. You can go here and see what the cost may be to ship to a particular country.

https://postcalc.usps.com/

#114 5 years ago

If your name is Charlie Emery or you’re involved with Spooky Pinball, I’m willing to do custom orders.

45EEE728-6DF1-45EA-BBD1-17116C624EA8 (resized).jpeg45EEE728-6DF1-45EA-BBD1-17116C624EA8 (resized).jpegE69BB4FF-9AD6-466B-9E0C-9D21AD6CE5FA (resized).jpegE69BB4FF-9AD6-466B-9E0C-9D21AD6CE5FA (resized).jpeg
    #117 5 years ago

And that's only half of what the dead beat needs.

#119 5 years ago

First pic is the last of 1160 Foots from the first batch ready to be finished. Second pic is another 200 board feet of red oak ready for processing. This will take me until late fall, then I'm done until next spring.

Don't wait until they're gone. BUY NOW!!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    #120 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

First pic is the last of 1160 Foots from the first batch ready to be finished. Second pic is another 200 board feet of red oak ready for processing. This will take me until late fall, then I'm done until next spring.
    Don't wait until they're gone. BUY NOW!!

1160 Foots? That's a lot of f'ing Foots, Bryan.

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

1160 Foots? That's a lot of f'ing Foots, Bryan.

Yes, Bryan, it sure as shit is!!

#123 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Oh lord not only is he talking to himself, he's answering himself.

It happens with the elderly.

1 week later
    #124 5 years ago

Without my QC staff, these may have made it out the door.

EBEB06F6-D812-43E9-9A3B-7356A8D647A3 (resized).jpegEBEB06F6-D812-43E9-9A3B-7356A8D647A3 (resized).jpeg
    #126 5 years ago

I wish they all had a little something like this going on.

8E77D749-158A-41D6-81D5-5BD5EA978278 (resized).jpeg8E77D749-158A-41D6-81D5-5BD5EA978278 (resized).jpeg
    #128 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

If some vendor has a set for sale at the Replay Fx event, I'll get a set to try out. Otherwise, I'll order a set when I get back.

Rob Anthony is the only one I know of that sells them at shows and I haven't been able to get stock to Rob yet.

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Sounds like you need more recruits, must be running short on people at the old folks home!

They're all too busy playing bingo.

#133 5 years ago
    Quoted from V4Vendetta:

how can I purchase these?

Info is in the first post in this thread but here it is copy and pasted. Send me a PM and I'll give you a cost on what you need.

That's right, people....after a two year hiatus, the Foots factory is back up and churning out what so many of you have been demanding. Formally known as Pin Footies, the name has been changed, thanks to my good friend, Rob Anthony. Yes, Rob, your smart ass name stuck.

These bad boys are hand crafted, solid oak coasters with two coats of clear applied. Tired of those deep holes the legs of your pin make in the carpet? PinFoots take care of that while adding that touch of sophistication, elegance and class all game rooms crave.

Price is $25 a set plus shipping. Shipping is Priority Mail. I can get one set in a small box for $7 and up to ten sets in a medium box for $13. Buy ten or more.....FREE SHIPPING!!

These will also be available from Terry at Pinball Life in a couple of weeks for the same price. As long as you're there buying parts, order your Foots and save on the shipping!

Be the envy of all your neighbors, family, friends and ex girlfriends and buy your PinFoots TODAY!!

#134 5 years ago

30 sets went out this morning. Another game room carpet soon to be saved!

#136 5 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Can you make that hole in the middle more penetrable?

You don't need it any bigger than that, Jay.

#137 5 years ago

Another 220 Foots ready for routing and finish sanding.

Go ahead and buy them. I’ll just make more!!

0D580E58-F9A8-40FE-BEFC-5DA7BBCF4B94 (resized).jpeg0D580E58-F9A8-40FE-BEFC-5DA7BBCF4B94 (resized).jpeg
    #139 5 years ago

I heard a rumor you were retired...
    that looks a lot like work to me. Shouldn't you be on a golf course in some ridiculous looking pants yelling at some kid to get off of your hole (i am not going to correct that, take it how you like). These pants would probably highlight your ankles.
    [quoted image]

Don't be a dick, Chris!!

#142 5 years ago

did someone skip their nap today?
    what is the floor nurses name and number so I can remind her that you need 2 naps a day?

I've seen your game room. You could be the envy of all your neighbors with this fine product. You can have the asshole discount. Just let me know how many you need.

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Still waiting on delivery... apparently he can sense the beer fridge is still in a storage locker and not stocked yet. I'll try and get that fixed this weekend.

All it takes is for a couple of games to be done and free delivery can be yours. YES, I'll even hand deliver them!

#145 5 years ago

Ha, you should see it now. there are 0 games in there. The joys of listing and trying to sell a house when the realtor says "get rid of all the clutter."

Oh my!

1 week later
    #147 5 years ago

Even the Dude loves PinFoots!

Don't be out of your element. BUY NOW!!

#149 5 years ago

I got some sad news the other day. The widow that owns the shop and surrounding property, has finally decided to move into an assisted living facility and sell. After 20 years of PinFoot making and pinball restorations, I've got a couple more months and that's it.

Needless to say, I've got no where else to make these. I've got enough to last a few more months, but when they're gone, they're gone....unless some other dumb ass decides to make them.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200...BUY NOW!!

#152 5 years ago

Had a lot of fun in this place over the years but I knew this day would finally come.

F97C06B9-50EC-4D5B-B681-06157360E475 (resized).jpegF97C06B9-50EC-4D5B-B681-06157360E475 (resized).jpeg
    #154 5 years ago

i hear there is a nice shop in the Benton, WI area you can use

I'm fully aware of that but the comute's a killer.

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from bdaley6509:

Are these safe for hardwood floors?

I've never tried them on hardwood but I don't think you'd have an issue. The bottom is sanded baby butt smooth. I've also done them in the past with felt applied to the bottom.

#163 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Those stained black bryan_kelly? Could you make extra to sell to those of us who would love a couple black sets? Thanks dude.

Anyone interested in black, Please reply in this thread. I will make a run if enough people are interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-custom-black-pinfoots#post-4548363

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Maybe but the barn outright?
    It might be a good investment or write-off for some of us?

Sadly, the barn/shop is on about 3 acres of land along with a house and there's no simple way to divide things up. Besides, I only use the shop maybe a weeks worth of time a month so it's hardly worth it to invest in anything.

When things go up for sale, it'll make a perfect hobby farm for some handy guy.

#166 5 years ago

7 more sets out the door.

#169 5 years ago
    Quoted from BOHICA:

I would be in for a set of black if you do a run....

Anyone else looking for the black version, let me know ASAP. I'm making one more run of them and then that's it!

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Not to be a "smart ass" but why not just carry both black and natural finish as well as unfinished as long as you are making and selling these? It doesn't seem like selling one finish over another should be any huge deal and if you offered them unfinished then the "select few" who want darker stained so something custom could do what they wanted with them also. Just curious?

I'd be more than happy to sell them unfinished, in fact, I've had two people ask for them. Once they were done, I never heard back from them again.

Long story short, I'm losing the shop I make these in, so once I'm done with the oak stock I've got left, that's it. I'll make no more. Also, natural oak is more popular than the black, so when the end is near, I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of black when I could have easily sold the natural.

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Bryan,
    The way they seem to sell for you I doubt you would be "stuck" with either. I think if I was in you shoes I would make a couple hundred "extra sets" and put them in a closet or something at your house.

I wish it were that easy. My time in the shop is running out.

#177 5 years ago

I not sure why "the shop" is so important. What kind of tools are needed for this? A drill press, router and sander? Can't you just get some of those for your garage?

You haven't seen my garage. I don't do that shit in my garage.

#178 5 years ago

17 more sets went out this morning.

#180 5 years ago

And you thought wall huggers were a joke.

9694DFF1-C2D0-4E97-9865-97529A82FE4F (resized).jpeg9694DFF1-C2D0-4E97-9865-97529A82FE4F (resized).jpeg
    #185 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

I'd like 4 sets of wall huggers please!

I'm more than happy to ship internationally but I only ship USPS Priority Mail and it gets expensive. As an example, Australia would be $78.95 for a medium flat rate which is what you'd need for 4 sets. I've had some guys combine orders to get to 10 sets, which also fits in a medium box.

You can always PM me if you have any questions.

#187 5 years ago

You can go here and calculate the shipping costs.

https://postcalc.usps.com/

#189 5 years ago

I've got 2 sets of black left, if anyone is interested.

#190 5 years ago

Another 10 sets going across the Canadian border this morning.

#191 5 years ago

11 sets on there way to Georgia tomorrow.

I still have one set of black for sale.

#192 5 years ago

Last black set is sold.

#195 5 years ago

Last 205 Foots ready for routing and final sanding. When these are gone, they're gone!

1 week later
    #199 5 years ago

Not sure how I’m going to finish this set yet.

EEC31E61-60A4-4E6F-AEE1-97CD6790EE96 (resized).jpegEEC31E61-60A4-4E6F-AEE1-97CD6790EE96 (resized).jpeg
    #203 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

And you should talk to someone in the quality department!

Let one of these through and it's a QC issue. Find 4 of them and it's a sales opportunity!

#208 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Auction off highest bidder at Terrys pinball party. Then make a donation to your foundation.

That's not really practical at Terry's, but I'd be more than happy to sell them here and donate the proceeds.

#214 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

label them as "limited edition: 1 of 1" with a stamp inside the recessed area like this:
    [quoted image]

edit:
    here's another few suggestions:
    [quoted image]
    and
    [quoted image]

Where the hell were you when I started these 15 years ago!

Quoted from GreenMachine19:

So are you done restoring machines or just done making the pinfeet? Sorry if this was already asked.

I'm actually done with both. The shop I've been using for the last 20 years or so will soon be sold and I've got nowhere else to do this. The last batch of Foots gets sprayed tomorrow.

While I will no longer be doing full blown restores (I've got nowhere to do the cabinet work), I'm still able to do playfield swaps. In fact, I've got a couple of those coming up.

#215 5 years ago

For those interested in a piece of history.

THE VERY LAST SET EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fa-ugliest-set-of-pinfoots-ever-made#post-4598951

1 week later
    #217 5 years ago

9 sets go out this morning.

#219 5 years ago

23 sets going out this morning. Someone's game room carpet is going to be very happy.

#220 5 years ago

Just a FYI...I'll be offering Foots with felt bottoms soon. This is for all you guys that have your games on tile and hardwood floors.

I've been inundated with felt requests (not really, I've just always wanted to say that). I've actually had enough requests that I'm willing to offer the option.

Price will be an extra $3 a set. Felt has been ordered and I'll post pics as soon as it comes.

#222 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

sure, sure. discontinue your product and then offer an update. have you been talking to gary stern again?

It's the VE version Foot.

#224 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Very Elderly?

Don't be a dick, Yancy!

#226 5 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Soon to be released, PinFoots Walker Edition (WE), only available in sets of 4 unless you already have tennis balls on the legs.
    Brad[quoted image]

I kinda like that, Brad. I can put felt on the bottom for those tile floors at the nursing home.

1 week later
    #227 5 years ago

For those with tile or hardwood floors, PinFoots are now available with felt bottoms. $28 a set.

The first post in this thread has been updated with all the info you should need.

BUY NOW!!

IMG_1299 (resized).jpgIMG_1299 (resized).jpgIMG_1300 (resized).jpgIMG_1300 (resized).jpg
    #229 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Oh that’s just sexy!!

Hell yeah!!

#231 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

The manufacturing of PinFoots will not end after all?

The manufacturing has ended. I won't be making any more. I was able to stockpile a few sets before the shop closed, though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bryan_Kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinfoots-back-in-stock?tu=Bryan_Kelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.