3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 33 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F97C06B9-50EC-4D5B-B681-06157360E475 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    bk_wood.png
    612UiGpvVWL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg
    0D580E58-F9A8-40FE-BEFC-5DA7BBCF4B94 (resized).jpeg
    8E77D749-158A-41D6-81D5-5BD5EA978278 (resized).jpeg
    EBEB06F6-D812-43E9-9A3B-7356A8D647A3 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    mmm-donuts.gif
    45EEE728-6DF1-45EA-BBD1-17116C624EA8 (resized).jpeg
    E69BB4FF-9AD6-466B-9E0C-9D21AD6CE5FA (resized).jpeg
    DFD330E2-2DBB-4F41-874E-83B56DC491A8 (resized).jpeg
    7BBEF98A-7AED-4DC4-B81F-E601CAF7B779 (resized).jpeg
    11E1A70F-72E3-4C69-A1F7-8419364FFA15 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0765 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 3 months ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

I think they would look nice with a dark/black stain on them. i have all hard floors so don't need any, but cool stuff.

Agreed, you should offer a black stained version as well; these look awesome, good job!!

#52 3 months ago

Will there be a fur lined option?

furry footie (resized).jpg

#53 3 months ago

Oh that's a nice idea! Bryan are you into the fur footies?

#54 3 months ago

Some people are more fashion forward than others!

#55 3 months ago

I would love black stained, but I am scared to ask Bryan. You do it please.

#56 3 months ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Some of you guys are getting awefully close to my lawn. Don’t make me yell at you.

#57 3 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

How do the corners hold up in shipping? Any splitting been reported?

Hahahaha... Can't stop laughing at this one. These look great, I'll be ordering for 7 games.

I'd like to match these to the rest of the furniture in my room. If I ship a cuboard door any chance you could match the stain and ship the door back with the Pinfoots together to save on shipping? I'll split the shipping costs with you?

I'm an ass... . These look great, thanks for making them

#58 3 months ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Hahahaha... Can't stop laughing at this one. These look great, I'll be ordering for 7 games.
    I'd like to match these to the rest of the furniture in my room. If I ship a cuboard door any chance you could match the stain and ship the door back with the Pinfoots together to save on shipping? I'll split the shipping costs with you?
    I'm an ass... . These look great, thanks for making them

Dude he is going to pop. I don't want to be around when he explodes on all his customer base.

#59 3 months ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Will there be a fur lined option?

No fur but I did make these about six years ago for the Bumbles/white version of WH2O.

002 (resized).JPG

#60 3 months ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Dude he is going to pop. I don't want to be around when he explodes on all his customer base

Naw, Bryan has a great sense of humor and a great taste in beer! Atleast I think he does only meet him once and seemed to have a cool attitude towards things. But age does do something to ya!!

#61 3 months ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Once you go black.....

#62 3 months ago

Great product! A must for gamerooms with carpet...

#63 3 months ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Once you go black.....

Oh no you diant!!!!

#64 3 months ago

I got my feet yesterday, thanks again Bryan. I won't throw these away this time.

#65 3 months ago

Guys I feel like the thread is being derailed talking about these pinfoot things. Can we please get back to jokes about how old Bryan is?

#66 3 months ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Can we please get back to jokes about how old Bryan is?

I heard that, asshole!!

#67 3 months ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

Guys I feel like the thread is being derailed talking about these pinfoot things. Can we please get back to jokes about how old Bryan is?

He left for dinner an hour ago and will be sleeping in a few more, so there will be plenty of time for more jokes while he isn't around.

Brad

#68 3 months ago

I had a good day in the Foot factory. Thank God the nursing home has a wood shop or I'd be sitting around all day long doing jigsaw puzzles drooling in a spit bucket.

image (resized).jpeg

#69 3 months ago

Bryan,

Thanks for the fast shipping. My pinfoots arrived today!

#70 3 months ago

BUMP for an outstanding member of the pinball community for a long time. Bryan has made substantial contributions to the hobby with a smile on his face. And in the process of helping others he is always willing to give as much as he takes, especially ribbing. I am proud to call him a friend and happy to see him helping people with their pinball feet once again. Keep up the good work!

Brad

#71 3 months ago

I am proud to say I don't know him from Adam. I put money in the mail and he sent me round wood. It hasn't shrunk over the years and none of my games are allergic to them, so clearly they are hypo-allergenic and pre-shrunk. Highly recommend.

#72 3 months ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

BUMP for an outstanding member of the pinball community for a long time. Bryan has made substantial contributions to the hobby with a smile on his face. And in the process of helping others he is always willing to give as much as he takes, especially ribbing. I am proud to call him a friend and happy to see him helping people with their pinball feet once again. Keep up the good work!
    Brad

Thank you, Brad. You're a good dude yourself!!

#73 3 months ago

Added bonus, cause that's just the kind of guy I am....

FREE SHIPPING....if you buy 10 sets or more.

Don't delay!! Act now!!

#74 3 months ago

Fantastic stuff

#75 88 days ago

And what happens to all the PinFoot byproduct you ask?

Entertain me. Pretend like you give a shit.

image (resized).jpeg

#76 88 days ago

How many trees is that? the madness I tell you?????? you have a burning permit?

#77 88 days ago

FarmingtonBurnPermitapp.pdf

#78 88 days ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

How many trees is that? the madness I tell you?????? you have a burning permit?

Took the permit out and built the fire pit 23 years ago. Even had the fire Marshall out to make sure it met requirements. I've replaced the top row of Keystone blocks 3 times. Burned a lot of shit over the years.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#79 85 days ago

Here's another 108 Foots curing in my patented spray booth.

IMG_0765 (resized).jpg

#82 83 days ago

The internet is a strange and wonderful place

#84 81 days ago

Another 19 sets go out this morning. Keep the orders coming. I'll just make more!!

#85 79 days ago

bump for an amazing product

#86 75 days ago

While 3 days might be a blink of they for someone like Bryan, it is an eternity for a site like pinside.

Bump back to the front page.

#87 74 days ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

While 3 days might be a blink of they for someone like Bryan,

I heard that, asshole!!

#88 68 days ago

These certainly look great. Thanks for making them Bryan!

How well do they slide on carpet? As opposed to the standard plastic bottomed furniture sliders?

#90 67 days ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

How well do they slide on carpet? As opposed to the standard plastic bottomed furniture sliders?

They slide better than standard levelers, but no where near what a furniture slider does. If you're looking for that type of action you could glue some of the sliders on to the bottom or something.

#91 67 days ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

You really don't want them sliding around too much once the game is in place.

Their main reason for their existence is to keep the legs of your pinball machines from cutting holes in your carpet over time, which they will do and have done to me.

If you're looking for easy slide furniture movers that is another thing altogether.

And they look great!

#92 65 days ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

Nothing works as well as the furniture sliders. I use them myself if I'm rearranging pins in the game room. They just don't look all that great if left permanently.

PinFoots are more about preventing deep holes in the carpet from the legs, although the games are easier to move with them than without.

#93 61 days ago

Thanks for the replies, gang! Going to PM "Ole Man" Kelly about placing an order!

#94 61 days ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

Going to PM "Ole Man" Kelly about placing an order!

I heard that, asshole!!

#95 60 days ago

26 more going out soon. Pinball Life should be in stock soon also.

#97 57 days ago

That was nice of them not to put ole man in the description! Executive Pin Footies by "ole man" Bryan Kelly!

#98 53 days ago

Here’s a small glimpse into my Footie world.

Nothing but fun in my life.

11E1A70F-72E3-4C69-A1F7-8419364FFA15 (resized).jpeg
    #99 53 days ago

bryan_kelly My order arrived and these are just awesome! Talk about classing up the joint! If you're on the fence about these, gang - they're worth every penny!

#100 53 days ago

Curious if you make them with felt bottoms for wood/tile floors?

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside