By Bryan_Kelly

1 week ago

Stats

• 79 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Bryan_Kelly
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0765 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    FarmingtonBurnPermitapp.pdf (PDF preview)
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    002 (resized).JPG
    furry footie (resized).jpg
    IMG_0725 (resized).jpg
    28514463_10213387937285860_6061184714708123001_o (resized).jpg
    IMG_0707 (resized).JPG
    EE6B0A3B-A1EF-47A6-BD90-0131632E6B7D (resized).jpeg
    LIONFOOT.png
    IMG_0681 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0682 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

There are 79 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 13 days ago

Price

$ 25 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

FOR SALE - PinFoots back in stock!!

Added: May 13th, 2018
    Condition: New

Item description

That's right, people....after a two year hiatus, the Foots factory is back up and churning out what so many of you have been demanding. Formally known as Pin Footies, the name has been changed, thanks to my good friend, Rob Anthony. Yes, Rob, your smart ass name stuck.

These bad boys are hand crafted, solid oak coasters with two coats of clear applied. Tired of those deep holes the legs of your pin make in the carpet? PinFoots take care of that while adding that touch of sophistication, elegance and class all game rooms crave.

Price is $25 a set plus shipping. Shipping is Priority Mail. I can get one set in a small box for $7 and up to ten sets in a medium box for $13. Buy ten or more.....FREE SHIPPING!!

These will also be available from Terry at Pinball Life in a couple of weeks for the same price. As long as you're there buying parts, order your Foots and save on the shipping!

Be the envy of all your neighbors, family, friends and ex girlfriends and buy your PinFoots TODAY!!

Item photos

IMG_0713 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0714 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
    Willing to ship mainland
    Willing to ship overseas

Linked to games

This ad is not linked to a game.

Item location

Farmington, MN, United States

Seller insights

These are Bryan_Kelly's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Bryan_Kelly's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

Bryan_Kelly currently has no other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

#2 13 days ago

I think they would look nice with a dark/black stain on them. i have all hard floors so don't need any, but cool stuff.

#3 13 days ago

I bought 5 sets of these a while back. They’re great for carpets, perfect for moving pins a short distance, and they don’t shift when nudging. The seller is kind of an asshole but the product is legit.

#4 12 days ago

I bet "He heard that" !

#5 12 days ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

I think they would look nice with a dark/black stain on them. i have all hard floors so don't need any, but cool stuff.

I second a dark/black stain option

#6 12 days ago

Very cool! I may break down and buy some from pinball life.

#7 12 days ago

Bought a dozen sets with felt on the bottom back in 2010 and love em. Thanks once again Bryan!

#8 12 days ago
    Quoted from chad:

I bet "He heard that" !

I heard that, asshole!!

#9 12 days ago

Why the name change?

#10 12 days ago

You, Bryan Kelly, suck!

I just added two more games than I have pin footies for (i have pin footies for 10 games) so I just swapped everything out to nylon based feet on the EMs and SSs and left the pin footies on the DMD/moderns.

That being said, I'll be placing my order for 2 sets.

#11 12 days ago
    Quoted from altan:

Why the name change?

You can actually call them anything you'd like.

Quoted from tktlwyr:

You, Bryan Kelly, suck!

I know.

#12 12 days ago

This is how PinFoots start out in life. This is 200 board feet of oak which ends up making 1200 Foots, or 300 sets.

IMG_0682 (resized).JPG

IMG_0681 (resized).JPG

#13 12 days ago

Like a couple of guys have said above any chance of a black stain version Bryan? I’d love black sets for all my modern Sterns.

#14 11 days ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Like a couple of guys have said above any chance of a black stain version Bryan? I’d love black sets for all my modern Sterns.

Maybe some day when I get bored and feel like experimenting. For now, cleared, natural oak is the only option. Sorry.

#15 11 days ago

LIONFOOT!

Brad

LIONFOOT.png

#16 11 days ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Maybe some day when I get bored and feel like experimenting. For now, cleared, natural oak is the only option. Sorry.

What about an 'unfinished' option that people can stain/seal to whatever shade they'd like? Less work. Seems like a win.

#17 11 days ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

LIONFOOT!
    Brad

WTF!!

Quoted from epthegeek:

What about an 'unfinished' option that people can stain/seal to whatever shade they'd like? Less work. Seems like a win.

That, I can easily do. People need to keep in mind, though, this is oak. Oak has a relatively course grain, unlike birch, maple, cherry, etc.. If you stain and lacquer them, I think they'll look fine. If you decide to paint them, they're going to look like you painted oak. In other words, they won't look the greatest.

#18 11 days ago

Hahahahahahah, Bryan really knows his wood!

#19 11 days ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

#20 11 days ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

he should, he is older than most of the trees that these are made from.... possibly older than the dirt that said trees are growing in....

#21 11 days ago

I'd like to offer something different, but these are already labor intensive enough.

Pilot hole needs to be drilled. Blind hole needs to be drilled. Foot needs to be cut out with hole saw. Foot needs to be edge sanded twice. Top and bottom edges need to be routed. Foot needs to be edge sanded again. Top and bottom final sanding before it gets cleared. And I do these 100 at a time.

I really have no desire to add more steps to the process.

#22 11 days ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

he should, he is older than most of the trees that these are made from.... possibly older than the dirt that said trees are growing in....

DICK!!

#24 11 days ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'd like to offer something different, but these are already labor intensive enough.
    Pilot hole needs to be drilled. Blind hole needs to be drilled. Foot needs to be cut out with hole saw. Foot needs to be edge sanded twice. Top and bottom edges need to be routed. Foot needs to be edge sanded again. Top and bottom final sanding before it gets cleared. And I do these 100 at a time.
    I really have no desire to add more steps to the process.

Isn't this considered "craft time" at the home you're in? I would think 100+ people in your age group could know these out in a couple hours.

#25 11 days ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

Isn't this considered "craft time" at the home you're in? I would think 100+ people in your age group could know these out in a couple hours.

No one is willing to help. I've yelled at them to get off my lawn one too many times. And I did that in the cafeteria during lunch.

#26 11 days ago

He should get with spooky and learn some assembly line tactics!
    Love the pin foots by the way!!

#27 11 days ago

The orderly when Bryan gets too cranky at the old folks home

EE6B0A3B-A1EF-47A6-BD90-0131632E6B7D (resized).jpeg

#28 11 days ago

Can you say exactly what type of oak is used for these? I am concerned about dimpling, as I have heard that is a problem with 'newer' wood. I figured your wood is older, but wanted to check.

Brad

#29 11 days ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Can you say exactly what type of oak is used for these? I am concerned about dimpling, as I have heard that is a problem with 'newer' wood. I figured your wood is older, but wanted to check.
    Brad

If your PinFoot gets dimpled, you have it in the wrong location.

And yes, my wood is as old as I am.

#30 11 days ago

light up footies?

#31 11 days ago

Do these have any clear on the bottom? I have some older ones and they do not. I just wish they did for the sake sliding on carpet that is high/plush.

#32 11 days ago

God when I hear the time it takes and the process it makes me feel worse about tossing 8 sets of these great things. Dont know what I was thinking but I was wrong, need new feet!

I am fine with the color btw, not like I am looking at them while playing.

#33 11 days ago
    Quoted from cavalier88z24:

light up footies?

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!

#34 11 days ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Do these have any clear on the bottom? I have some older ones and they do not. I just wish they did for the sake sliding on carpet that is high/plush.

They do not. Never have. You should replace your carpet.

#35 11 days ago

Before I discovered PinFeet, I’d put scraps of 3”x3” plywood under the feet to protect my floors (true). Once I put pinfooties under all my games, my scores went up, my bald spot got a lot smaller and my dog stopped “scooting” all over the house. Highly recommended!

#36 11 days ago

I don't know what it is about these things, but I love them. They kind of 'class up the joint' if you know what I mean, especially when they're on carpet. They stopped my wife from nagging about the deep insets in the carpet - even to the point that she even thinks they look good. I get mine at Pinball Life when making other purchases. You just can't go wrong. Thanks for these Bryan!

#37 11 days ago
    Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I get mine at Pinball Life when making other purchases.

Terry and I are eternally grateful for that.

#38 11 days ago

Da Foots!!!

Can I get my back order filled now?!?

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#39 11 days ago

I have these under all of my games and will forever call them pinfooties... I am grandfathered in.

#40 11 days ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Da Foots!!!
    Can I get my back order filled now?!?
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Yes, sir. Not sure the best way to get them to you, though.

#41 11 days ago

Anyone ever install felt on the bottom for hard floors? My concern is sometimes the adhesive is weak and slides off. Also, what size is the bottom of these.

#42 11 days ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Anyone ever install felt on the bottom for hard floors? My concern is sometimes the adhesive is weak and slides off. Also, what size is the bottom of these.

Back in the day, I sold them with felt installed. There wasn't a big demand, so I quit. I forget where I bought the felt but it was online somewhere. Never heard back from anyone about the felt coming off.

You want to cut the felt 3 1/2" in diameter. That will keep it just less than the bullnose radius on the edge. I used to use a soup can to trace the circles.

#43 11 days ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I used to use a soup can to trace the circles.

You old guys know all the tricks!

#44 11 days ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Back in the day, I sold them with felt installed. There wasn't a big demand, so I quit. I forget where I bought the felt but it was online somewhere. Never heard back from anyone about the felt coming off.
    You want to cut the felt 3 1/2" in diameter. That will keep it just less than the bullnose radius on the edge. I used to use a soup can to trace the circles.

Did they give you the empty cans up there after lunch had been served? I've heard some of those places are nicer than others, I'm glad you found a good one... BUMP for feet.

Brad

#45 11 days ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Did they give you the empty cans up there after lunch had been served? I've heard some of those places are nicer than others, I'm glad you found a good one... BUMP for feet.
    Brad

Don't be a dick, Brad!!!

#46 11 days ago

Here's a batch fresh out of the hole saw.

IMG_0707 (resized).JPG

#47 11 days ago

How do the corners hold up in shipping? Any splitting been reported?

#48 10 days ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Yep, but I just cut a square of felt about 2"x2". I make sure the tilt is tight enough that some dickhead won't try a 12-inch slide save.

#49 10 days ago
    Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I don't know what it is about these things, but I love them. They kind of 'class up the joint' if you know what I mean, especially when they're on carpet. They stopped my wife from nagging about the deep insets in the carpet - even to the point that she even thinks they look good. I get mine at Pinball Life when making other purchases. You just can't go wrong. Thanks for these Bryan!

Totally agree. Got a set for all 5 of my games. Wouldn't have it any other way. They are mandatory now.

28514463_10213387937285860_6061184714708123001_o (resized).jpg

#50 10 days ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

How do the corners hold up in shipping? Any splitting been reported?

I hate to say it, but sometimes bad shit happens at the Foot factory. Thanks to the keen eyes of my quality control staff, 99% of this is caught before it leaves.

IMG_0725 (resized).jpg

There are 79 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside