cabinet has peeling around legs etc. $1500 as is needing powerboard repair
or $1995 once its all ready to go.
Arabian nights $5995
Twlight Zone Restored $5495
Apollo 13 $1995

More on the way.

Bene arcade 402-498-0700 call Bobby anytime with questions

#2 11 years ago

How about keeping a couple of those in your arcade? I would suggest getting rid of super Mario brothers and that DE starwars. Better yet, I know where you can get a good deal on a broken demolition man. It would look nice next to junkyard

#3 11 years ago

What is the lineup at Bene right now? anyone know?

#4 11 years ago

Potc, star wars, smb, shrek, Tron, acdc, junkyard, stern ij

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Potc, Star Wars, smb, shrek, Tron, acdc, junkyard, stern ij

SST is gone?

#6 11 years ago

Potc, Star Wars, smb, shrek, Tron, acdc, junkyard, stern ij

And congo is gone too?

#7 11 years ago

Congo was around in April when I was there.

#8 11 years ago

Congo is now in my basement. Sst has been gone for a while

#9 11 years ago

Congo is now in my basement.

That was a pretty sweet playing machine when I played it. Grats!

#10 11 years ago

I had never even heard of it until I played it at bene. I fell in love with it and begged him to sell it to me for 2 months.

#11 11 years ago

Moved to marketplace

#12 11 years ago

Was there last night...
ACDC kicked my a$$...
But I did pretty good on Tron.
Didn't try Junkyard but the sound from that SMB sure is annoying!!!

#13 11 years ago

Bobby, I was out mowing tonight and thought about sending you an email to have you list your pins for sale here. Great minds? I "know" you through Tracy...

#14 11 years ago

...and the usual "wish you were closer" I have been praying for a RFM project, just too far to make it worth while. Bump on the sale.

#15 11 years ago

PM sent last night for TOTAN.
Hopefully you're willing to ship??

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

...and the usual "wish you were closer" I have been praying for a RFM project, just too far to make make it worth while. Bump on the sale.

I know. RFM looks great doesn't it?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

...and the usual "wish you were closer" I have been praying for a RFM project, just too far to make it worth while. Bump on the sale.

Bob will ship if that helps......just give him a shout

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

I know. RFM looks great doesn't it?

It really does. Seems like either you hate it or you love it type of game, my end goal in trying to buy/sell/trade up has been to end up with an RFM.

Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Bob will ship if that helps......just give him a shout

With the price of shipping it will put it out of my budget. On the cusp of my budget as it is. One day though, a couple of more trades and some saving and I will get there. I did briefly contemplate just driving the 22 hours each way... briefly.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

It really does. Seems like either you hate it or you love it type of game, my end goal in trying to buy/sell/trade up has been to end up with an RFM.

With the price of shipping it will put it out of my budget. On the cusp of my budget as it is. One day though, a couple of more trades and some saving and I will get there. I did briefly contemplate just driving the 22 hours each way... briefly.

Let's road trip on over and flip a coin to see who gets it! I'd definitely consider it if shipping wasn't so brutal. If it was under 2k shipped and the board repair requirements aren't that bad I actually might bite.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Let's road trip on over and flip a coin to see who gets it! I'd definitely consider it if shipping wasn't so brutal. If it was under 2k shipped and the board repair requirements aren't that bad I actually might bite.

Go for it! Bring more RFM's to the east coast . But that was my feelings as well. Board repair doesn't scare me in the slightest, artwork touch-up on the other hand...not a fan. Either way I'm sure it won't last too long at this price.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

Go for it! Bring more RFM's to the east coast . But that was my feelings as well. Board repair doesn't scare me in the slightest, artwork touch-up on the other hand...not a fan. Either way I'm sure it won't last too long at this price.

If I attempted artwork touchup, when I finished I'd stand back and and find that it morphed into a SW:E1. I'm a beginner at board repair but none of it is too difficult so far. Rebuilt a J115 header and soldered a bunch of small capacitors and such.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I "know" you through Tracy...

I think you already knew but both the LOTR and the BDK you had were in Bob's restaurant for years. The condition of those 2 speaks to how well the pins are cared for there. Some of the other stuff he gets in is standard routed stuff, but the pins in his regular lineup are usually immaculate even after several years.

I am up to 4 pins bought from him now, they have all been good transactions and there will almost certainly be more.

#23 11 years ago

When he sells AFM or SM I am bolting everyone else out and winning that sale. And yes, those 2 titles LOTR and BDK , were nearly better than HUO. Amazing, really.

#24 11 years ago

I bought my IM from Bobby. Nice game and a good guy.

I was in Omaha today but I didn't have time to stop by Bene. Got to meet jitneystand1, which was cool. Good group of guys in Omaha. Need to meet some of you Iowa folk.

#25 11 years ago

I spoke to Bobby today regarding one of his pins and, even just from a 5 minute conversation, I could tell he was a good egg.
Sadly someone got in on that TOTAN just before me and he was still waiting to hear back from the buyer when we last spoke. It's probably gone
Nice to hear so many positive accounts from locals and non-locals alike.

#26 11 years ago

Bobby is a really good guy, he helped me buy a HUO LOTR about 6 years and sold a TSPP out of his restaurant to my best friend.

#27 11 years ago

Well, since nobody has said it yet, welcome to Pinside Bobby!
Hope he pops back in at some point to see all the fans he's got here... and to tell me that TOTAN is still available

#28 11 years ago

Not a bad price for Shaq Attack.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 132.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinballs-in-omaha-ne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.