(Topic ID: 56971)

FS: Pinball Machines in DFW TX with FREE SHIPPING!

By Xerico

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am selling all of my games. I can deliver within in the DFW TX Area for $100 each.

Otherwise, you can pick up the game in person in Rockwall, TX. Cash only!

If you want to pay with US Postal Money Order or personal check, I will hold the game until I am sure the funds have cleared.

I am open to reasonable offers. Pictures can be seen at http://www.pinballowners.com/xerico

Prices below include FREE NAVL Shipping in the Continental U.S.

Gottlieb Atlantis -- $1,500 -- All original. The cabinet is in good condition. The playfield is in really nice shape with very little wear. There is some minor cupping in the inserts. The drop targets are in really good shape. Overall, I would rate this game a 7 out of 10. This game has not been restored.

Gottlieb 1965 Bank A Ball -- $1,800 -- Recently restored by Kenneth Head. This game has a new reproduction backglass from Ron Webb. The playfield is in great condition. All the stand up targets have been replaced. All 15 animated pool balls are in excellent condition and fully functional. The cabinet was repainted to factory specification. This is an excellent restoration.

Williams Cosmic Gunfight -- $3,000 -- This machine was on the main floor at the 2013 Texas Pinball Festival. It was restored by Keith Holbrook. This is an outstanding example of Keith's mastery and expertise. The cabinet was repainted, the playfield touched up and the backglass touched up.

Stern Dragonfist -- $1,500 -- This machine is currently a project. I have not attempted to power it up. The backglass is in excellent condition. The playfield, while dirty, appears to be in a great shape. The cabinet has minimal fade, but does have some battle scars.

Bally Fireball Sample #15 -- $6,000 -- This is the Bally Fireball that was at the 2013 Texas Pinball Festival. It was restored by Keith Holbrook. This is an outstanding restoration. Keith did a complete tear down followed by playfield touch ups, cabinet repaint and chrome polishing. This is truly an exceptional specimen.

NSM Hot Fire Birds -- $1,500 -- This is a project game. The backglass has a small hole that appears to be the result of a BB Gun shot. The game is in nice shape. I have a NOS playfield, NOS Plastic set, NOS pop bumper caps and NOS plastics that I will include for this price. The game will turn on, but it will need some board work or electronic troubleshooting to get working 100%.

Gottlieb Melody -- $1,400 -- This is a nice working example. The ball transfers work close to 100%. The game is fully functional and dialed in. The playfield has been recently cleaned and waxed. This was the game I received from Pinball Revival in California. The game has some amateur touch ups. The cabinet is in sold shape with marks and scratches expected due to its age. The backglass is in very nice shape, with a small amount of paint loss in the upper left corner.

Stern Star Gazer - **SOLD** -- This is truly a beautiful, original game. This game is super clean. The playfield has been recently cleaned and ball swirls were removed. The cabinet is in excellent condition and the backglass is just stunning.

Gottlieb Team One -- $1,200 -- This is the add a ball version of Abracadabra. It is in good playing condition. The backglass is the weakest part of the game. It is about a 6 out of 10. Other than that, if you love the play of Abracadabra, then you will love Team One. The theme is Soccer for those that are curious.

Gottlieb Volcano -- $1,300 -- This game is currently in Austin, TX. Pinballz Arcade is being nice enough to store the game for me until I can pick it up. If you are in the Austin Area, you can save on shipping if you want this game. This game is playing 100% and looks great.

If you want all of them, I will offer a nice discount.

All of the games listed above include free NAVL Shipping. I have lots of experience prepping games for shipment.

If you have questions, please call me at 214-232-3793 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Marcus

Post edited by Xerico : Added Free Shipping

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

I have placed my Bally Fireball Sample #15 & Stern Star Gazer on eBay.

I am negotiable on my pricing for those that are truly interested.

Contact me via pm if you would like to discuss either machine.

ebay.com link: lordzes

Thanks.

Marcus

#3 10 years ago

I have updated my pricing to include FREE NAVL shipping in the Continental USA.

If you are able to pick up the game in person, I will reduce the price accordingly.

Marcus

#4 10 years ago

I thought you said all of your games.. What about TZ,WW,FH,etc.. That are in the background pics..

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I thought you said all of your games.. What about TZ,WW,FH,etc.. That are in the background pics..

The TZ, WW & FH belong to the gentleman who sold me the Star Gazer a few months back. Unfortunately, they do not belong to me.

As for my games, the Star Gazer is now sold pending payment.

The rest of my games are still available.

Marcus

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Williams Cosmic Gunfight -- $3,000 -- This machine was on the main floor at the 2013 Texas Pinball Festival. It was restored by Keith Holbrook. This is an outstanding example of Keith's mastery and expertise. The cabinet was repainted, the playfield touched up and the backglass touched up.

Great game restored by a great restorer. I have Keith doing a game for me right now; his work is top notch.

Good luck with all the sales. Hope you are not totally leaving the hobby and all is going well.

#7 10 years ago

good line up......glws

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hope you are not totally leaving the hobby and all is going well.

I'm not leaving. I'm just liquidating for a better cause. Once I have my new home in order, I'll be back to adding machines to my collection.

Marcus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinball-machines-in-rockwall-tx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.