5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Escapism
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180714_175019 (resized).jpg
    20180714_174934 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Thanks for the interest. However it's sold. Ill let you all know if something changes.

Thanks again, Dave Schulpius

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please forgive if this is the wrong place for this.

I have a Pinball lift Dolly for a local sale at a good price of $50 in the Waukesha Wisconsin area. Please have a look at my Pinside for sale ad.

Other - For Sale
    “Thanks for the interest. However it's sold. Ill let you all know if something changes. Thanks again, Dave Schulpius ------------------------------------------------------ Lightly...”
    2018-07-14
    Cape Coral, FL
    Archived after: 353 days
    Viewed: 72 times

20180714_174934 (resized).jpg20180714_174934 (resized).jpg20180714_175019 (resized).jpg20180714_175019 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

David you coming to Chicago any time soon

#3 5 years ago

That's an insane price.if you don't have enough room around every pin to work on them then these things are worth the $350 I paid for mine.

#4 5 years ago

I would buy it if he was willing to ship.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from codered9394:

I would buy it if he was willing to ship.

We all would.

#6 5 years ago

PM sent

#7 5 years ago

I will buy if those above me pass.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks for all the interest. However it's sold. Ill let you know if something changes.

Thanks again, Dave Schulpius

#9 5 years ago

Roll your own...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pinball-lift-dolly-?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.