6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Chuck_Sherman
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC04229.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Thanks to all who bought frames and decals from me at Allentown, it was nice meeting everyone.
    For anyone else who couldn't make it and are interested in the license plate frames and discounts, here is a link to where you can buy them online: http://www.yourplateframe.com/shop/view_product/Pinball___Chrome_Plastic?c=605078&ctype=0&n=2695318&o=0&pn=1&pn_p=2

Enter the code: PINHEAD at checkout to get 20% off your order. Below is a pick of what the frames look like. Note, on the site you can modify the font, words, etc. to your liking.

DSC04229.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Just ordered Mine !! Thanks for link and discount !!

#3 6 years ago

I want one of those stickers for my forehead.

#4 6 years ago

Morning bump

#5 6 years ago

Nice looking covers!

#7 6 years ago

evening bump

9 months later
    #8 5 years ago

Just ordered a pair, discount still works

#9 5 years ago

Will you be at Allentown again this year?

2 weeks later
    #10 5 years ago

Beginning to regret my purchase, 16 days later, still no frames.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

Beginning to regret my purchase, 16 days later, still no frames.

Did you try contacting him? Seems like he's been on here recently though it's been a while since he's posted anything.

#12 5 years ago

They look great. To bad my stupid state will give you a ticket just for having it on your car.
    No license plate frames allowed, must have horrible looking front plate on you car as well.
    Then to top it off, we had great looking plates with the space shuttle, skyline and blue lettering.
    Now they have even taken that away and we must have boring black letters on plain white background.
    Arrrrgh.

1 week later
    #13 5 years ago

Money refunded, I would of rather had the frames

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside