11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by BobC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have had this as a spare. Now I need to raise some cash. It is the computer case and everything BUT the prism /rom cards. I do not have extras of those. The fan is a little noisy but plugged in and tested today.

Thanks
    Mike

#2 11 years ago

Sounds like a good deal~! Best of luck with your sale.

#3 11 years ago

its crazy one can't build a replacement for this machine out of modern components.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

its crazy one can't build a replacement for this machine out of modern components.

Someone did it before, someone could do it again...

#5 11 years ago

Ooo, I want, I want. I blew up one of ours last year, and we need a replacement. Where shall I send a paypal to?

#6 11 years ago

Looks like it's sold so I'll comment. It's amazing just how specific this hardware has to be in order to work. I bought a RFM last year and when it didn't work when I got it home, I went through and started working on it to get it working. It's like a PC, except it's an old PC and it's rather specific to itself. I did get mine working by replacing the RAM, but I had already replaced the CAPs, power supply, and CPU fan. I also have a spare CPU in case I needed it. I don't know if NuCore will ever happen again, but it's a dead end with limited options. I love the game, but it's going to be a bigger challenge to keep them running as time goes by.

#7 11 years ago

Sold

#8 11 years ago

rats! just sent email via rgp post

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pin2k-original-low-use-computer-450-shipped-usa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.