10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image[6].jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madsci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 9 years ago

Were I closer, we'd be talking! Great looking game, and a fun player. The one at Atown was rarely unoccupied. GLWS!!!

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I don't get the whole wish you were closer routine. If you want this bad enough you can place a bid for shipment on U-Ship which I've done several times with no issues. I shipped to FLorida back & forth and then Michigan. It cost between $250-$350 for this distance. They'll go pick it up and package it in any fashion that you wish. The best part about using this type of courier is that they work for you. When they arrive to pick up the pin, you have them take pictures and a short video of the game playing to validate the accuracy of the sellers disclosure. For what it cost in tolls, gas, food and most of all time, using a personal courier is the way to go if the distance is more than an 1/2 day trip. I hope this helps out those who are teetering on buying this pin and of course the seller. PM with any courier question that you may have. Now, lets get this sold already!

Sometimes shipping adds too much cost for people. For me, unless it was a game I was desparate for and never comes up, or was super cheap, I wouldn't ship a game. I'll pay gas and tolls for about a 2.5 hour drive or so, maybe 3 depending on the title and cost, but I always factor that into my budget. Some people have plenty of spare cash and think nothing of dropping an extra few hundred bucks to ship a game, but that's not everyone. It's not a matter of wanting it bad enough, it's a matter of keeping it in budget.

I agree now, somebody buy this!

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

Make the trip. Its only a 4 hour drive. I bought my WH20 close to you in Islip NY. It wasn't a bad drive at all.

Would that I could, but 8 hours in the car is brutal for me. My limit is 2.5, unless it's a game I'm really jonesing for at a crazy price.

1 week later
#96 9 years ago

I'd have bought this if I wasn't overruled by the wife in favor of a different title. I seriously don't get how this isn't sold. Maybe the cab flaking? Touching up black isn't all that bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 169.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madsci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pennsylvania-diner-and-fishtales?tu=madsci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.