9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image[6].jpeg
There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago

bump for Diner!

#52 9 years ago

Starting to feel this pin is staying for a bit but 1 last try!! TTT

#53 9 years ago

If I could figure out something, it would be coming to GA.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Because 3 or 400.00 makes a big difference in the total price of the pin. Makes some sense to me..

I just gotta chime in....every time someone posts a game for sale all the wish I lived closer posts pop up! Really guys....you will let $250-$350 stop you from buying a game you really want?? I totally get that on a pin that's under a grand but I would personally feel like a complete fool to let a decent pin go over that issue. And Diner is pretty hard to find these days. I just don't buy it. Rant over.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

I just gotta chime in....every time someone posts a game for sale all the wish I lived closer posts pop up! Really guys....you will let $250-$350 stop you from buying a game you really want?? I totally get that on a pin that's under a grand but I would personally feel like a complete fool to let a decent pin go over that issue. And Diner is pretty hard to find these days. I just don't buy it. Rant over.

When the difference between getting the pin is the difference in shipping, as in that's the funds, it's a difference. First it's 250-350, then it's 500-600, then... I might as well get the MB then, it's only 6500 more...

Seriously, there is a range. If the machine were within a few hours drive, that's a few hundred and a chance to see the machine and play it first, it is more than just the money.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

When the difference between getting the pin is the difference in shipping, as in that's the funds, it's a difference. First it's 250-350, then it's 500-600, then... I might as well get the MB then, it's only 6500 more...
Seriously, there is a range. If the machine were within a few hours drive, that's a few hundred and a chance to see the machine and play it first, it is more than just the money.

Have to agree here. Also... While those that say that they " wish you were closer" dont help the OP, in a way they do bye bumping the thread back to the top to other potential buyers. Besides... For some people $250 to $500 in this economy might be the differance between eating next month and paying their bills. Diner=fun pin! Best of luck to the OP!~SpOoKy

#57 9 years ago

Thanks for all the bumps guys!

Order up!

#58 9 years ago

Deliver said pin to Buffalo, NY and i'll hand you 16 crisp $100 bills.

#59 9 years ago

Bump for a good guy...

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Deliver said pin to Buffalo, NY and i'll hand you 16 crisp $100 bills.

uhhhh Nope.

#61 9 years ago

Last try with this .... $1800

#62 9 years ago

Dam, you still havn't sold it? Someday I will have one. Great pin people..

#63 9 years ago

If you got it to Philly it would be mine :^)

#64 9 years ago

it always seems to work that way. Pins you want are never in your own back yard. Thanks for the bumps guys

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

Not if that $250 is for gas and tolls.... as others have said, inspecting a game in person is important. Knowing it's in good hands (namely your own) is important as well.

Additionally, $400 shipping (pretty standard) is 20% of a $2k game. To put that in perspective, you could buy 6 games at $2k locally, or only 5 of those games if you have them shipped in.

#66 9 years ago

Does the playfield have any insert lifting, and is the art original or are they replacement decals?

Thank you,
Chris

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Does the playfield have any insert lifting, and is the art original or are they replacement decals?
Thank you,
Chris

If you run your finger across the playfield you can feel the DINER letters are not perfectly flush with the playfield but it is very minor. It is the original art on the playfield.

#68 9 years ago

Hey guys. Pinsider the96stang is making a road trip and offering some transportation help. He is dropping a game off just a few miles from my house. He is offering to pick a game up and deliver if it is on his path back home. Maybe this will help some one out! Here is his link and the path he will be taking.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-looking-to-move-a-pinball-machine-from-pa-to-ct-i-have-an-empty-truck

#69 9 years ago

$1800. Lets move it today!!!

#70 9 years ago

Another Sunday morning on pinside with a coffee. Anyone ..... Diner.

"Number 1"

#72 9 years ago

Deliver said pin to Buffalo, NY and i'll hand you 16 crisp $100 bills

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Deliver said pin to Buffalo, NY and i'll hand you 16 crisp $100 bills

Or you could come pick up this pin in York PA and hand me 16 crisp $100 bills and 1 wrinkled $50 bill.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from boostedskex:

Or you could come pick up this pin in York PA and hand me 16 crisp $100 bills and 1 wrinkled $50 bill.

lol.

Good luck with the sale. Sure looks nice for the price. And shopping these old System 11s isn't a walk in the park.

#75 9 years ago

Great price for this game. If it was closer, I'd probably think about it. I liked Diner!

#76 9 years ago

$1650 with full LED's installed would be very tempting!

#77 9 years ago

If someone wanted to buy an unshopped High speed or Space Station for the same price I would love to take the proceeds to the York Diner...

#79 9 years ago

Did I miss something in this thread? Is there a significant deficiency with this machine? $1650 is steal for this game.

#81 9 years ago

pm sent

#83 9 years ago

I have responded to all pms.

#84 9 years ago

free bump, but you know something, its a shame you dont have a taxi in similar condition and price :/ I know diner is similar but its not the same...

#85 9 years ago

Is it the cabinet that is holding up this sale?

I just don't get why this is still available. I really wish I had the funds. When the deals arrive, I am always short in the cash department.

The last Diner I had I paid 2K for and it was not this nice, at least in looking at the photos of the playfield.

I think someone is missing out on a nice machine because they are fixated on the cabinet issue.

Chris

#86 9 years ago

I STILL want this, but no matter what these Yahoos on here say, the shipping $$ is still holding me back.

#87 9 years ago

I just don't get why this is still available. Chris

I am also puzzled but, by the amount of interest that has stirred up since I dropped the price again I feel it will not be mine for much longer.

#88 9 years ago

I am one of those that the location and price is right just the timing isn't right. I have my money tied up in three machines that still need to be shopped before can buy another...Seriously I would be all over this if someone is looking for a working Space Station in beautiful but unshopped condition with LED's that wants to do a three way cash/machine trade let me know...long shot but you never know...

#89 9 years ago

Shipping is an issue for me too, otherwise I would have bought it already. Feel like free shipping?

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Shipping is an issue for me too, otherwise I would have bought it already. Feel like free shipping?

I don't think I can do free shipping!

#91 9 years ago

NO ONE out east wants this for this price? Fools...........

#92 9 years ago

Oh, I want it. I can't afford it. Need new windows in the house, a new roof soon, and just got the first of 2 tax notices, so I am out.

I miss my Diner.

Chris

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I agree. I just don't get why this hasn't sold. I sold one three years ago for $2,000 on CL and had 2 buyers within minutes. Wish I hadn't sold it.

#94 9 years ago

Oh, I want it. I can't afford it. Need new windows in the house, a new roof soon,

I hear ya, I need new windows too. Man there expensive.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I hear ya, I need new windows too. Man there expensive.

I have not priced them yet, but i know I should not be spending $1650 on a pinball machine right now

Chris

#96 9 years ago

I'd have bought this if I wasn't overruled by the wife in favor of a different title. I seriously don't get how this isn't sold. Maybe the cab flaking? Touching up black isn't all that bad.

#97 9 years ago

I would love one of these. Just too far away.

#98 9 years ago

Black testers enamel would be a really close match. Time consuming but it would turn out great.

#99 9 years ago

Guess diner is just not one of those "got to have" machines...

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

hahahahahah, thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pennsylvania-diner-and-fishtales/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.