(Topic ID: 120250)

SOLD - PDI Optical Non Glare Glass - WIDEBODY - $275 - Brand new in box

By michaelgeib

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I bought 2 sheets of glass from PDI - standard and widebody. The widebody does not fit my widebody machine.

New glass from PDI costs $295 plus $65 shipping (unless you buy 4+ sheets - then you get a discount).

I am selling the widebody glass for $275 cash. No shipping. Pick up only. You'll save $20 on the glass plus the shipping but minus your gas.

Dimensions of the glass are approximately 23.75" width x just shy of 43" length. I say approximate because it's still wrapped up.

If you were hesitating to buy PDI non glare glass, and you're within driving range - this is a great chance to get the glass at a decent price and save on shipping.

Link to the product :

http://www.pinballdecals.com/NonGlareOpticalGlassPage.html

I am located at

1407 West Woodbank Way
    West Chester, PA 19380

My email is michaelgeib @ comcast.net.

Will respond in order of responses received.

If it doesn't sell, well, I'll just have to get a widebody that fits this glass

Take care and thanks for reading

Mike Geib
    West Chester, PA

#2 9 years ago

Bump for the day crowd.

3 weeks later
    #3 9 years ago

28 days later (give or take a day) bump

#4 9 years ago

So, you are selling their widebody glass, but it doesn't fit your widebody? Is the glass not correct for a standard widebody or do you have an older more unusually shaped widebody?

#5 9 years ago

Widebodies come in all shapes and sizes ... the PDI widebody glass is for one segment of the widebody class of pinballs ... mine (Paragon) doesn't match the size that Joey sells. I should have doublechecked before ordering the widebody glass.

No biggie ... eventually I'll either sell it to a local, sell it at an Allentown or York show, or better yet get a widebody that matches the glass

I can't make it to the Allentown show this year though.

Someone local will save some money on the cost of the glass plus shipping ... deal will eventually happen.

Just drained on LOTR when trying to destroy the ring so I have bigger problems

Mike

1 week later
    #6 9 years ago
    Quoted from michaelgeib:

Widebodies come in all shapes and sizes ... the PDI widebody glass is for one segment of the widebody class of pinballs ... mine (Paragon) doesn't match the size that Joey sells.

Bummer, as I was hoping to buy PDI glass for my Embryon some day.

3 weeks later
    #7 8 years ago

Thanks Pinjunky (Dennis from Cinnaminson) ... nice to see you again and thank you for doing the deal.

Hoping to get to your place one day to check out and play your awesome collection.

Take care
    Mike Geib
    West Chester, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pdi-optical-non-glare-glass-widebody-brand-new-in-box and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.