(Topic ID: 69677)

!!SOLD!! FS: Party Animals 2x Ball Drop Ramp (left ramp) SOLD!!

By knazzo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

After.jpg
Before.jpg
(Party Animals) - 6x Ball-Drop-Ramp NOS!! 0H01-00904-00XF _5.JPG
(Party Animals) - 6x Ball-Drop-Ramp NOS!! 0H01-00904-00XF _1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heyyousir.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

PM sent.

2 weeks later
#8 10 years ago

Party Animal ramp arrived today as advertised.
Buy with confidence from this seller.

#10 10 years ago

I wanted to share a before and after pic of my Party Animal ramp replacement project. This isn't a high end restoration by any means. I am simply trying to remove the eye sore of a badly taped and cracked ramp. My machine had two posts holding the ramp. The new ramp did not fit very well with the posts in place so as you can see in the 'after' pic I removed them. The NOS replacement ramp did not have holes in it for them. I added two holes to the ramp in case I wanted/needed to use the posts. Maybe they changed the design for this at the factory during the production run or someone modified it along the way. I'm happy with the end result. I hope that you agree.

Before.jpgBefore.jpg
After.jpgAfter.jpg

3 months later
#23 10 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

btw I can definitely vouch for Knazzo - fantastic to deal with. Purchased some slingshot plastics recently - they were in great condition.

+1

I was very happy with the Party Animal ramp that I purchased from knazzo.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heyyousir.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-party-animals-2x-ball-drop-ramp-left-ramp-nos?tu=heyyousir and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.