• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DRDAVE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Stars Stern Electronics, 1978

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-580.jpg
image-350.jpg
image.jpg
image-365.jpg
image-563.jpg
image-955.jpg
image.jpg
image-568.jpg
image-534.jpg
image-65.jpg
image-583.jpg
image-364.jpg
image-581.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-751.jpg
image-282.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Parting out Stern Stars that the bottom cabinet is beyond repair (bottom dry rotted out).

MPU has substantial acid damage, lamp driver also has acid damage but not nearly as bad.

Let me know what you want/need and make an offer. I can send pictures of specific parts and I can test the displays in my Globetrotters.

Located near St Louis (Glen Carbon, IL) but, of course, willing to ship most parts.

#4 4 years ago

Nice picture. Unfortunately this Stars is currently being held together with ratchet straps because someone stored it flat on a damp floor. A new playfield can not save it. It will be put to rest so others may still live.

image.jpg

#5 4 years ago

Some requested pics

image.jpg image-282.jpg image-751.jpg image-163.jpg image-581.jpg image-364.jpg image-583.jpg image-65.jpg image-534.jpg image-568.jpg
#7 4 years ago

MPU and lamp driver boards. Heavy acid damage to both. Good for practice repair but probably not much else. $35 for the pair, shipped in lower 48.

image.jpg image-563.jpg image-955.jpg image-365.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside