• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by scottc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hey Folks,

I bought a few sets of MB cabinet artwork over the past few years for past and future restores, although I am very tempted to keep theses, I know someone out there would probably kill to get their hands on a set of originals for their no expense spared high end MB restoration. Anyone that has ever done a side by side comparison of the originals verses any of the reproductions knows that the originals are leaps and bounds better is all aspects... especially in color, vibrancy and sheen.

Mr. Pinball Australia sells the inkjet next gen style decals for about $660 shipped to the US and from my understand the supply is very limited, with IPB owning the rights and sitting on their hands it will be years to never before those reproductions are available again and those don’t compare in quality to the originals either. Also many may think that the original decals are what caused all the MB cabinets to wrinkle in the first place, which is simply not the case, the problem came from the white base vinyl Williams used on MB and CC when they were forced to decal the cabinets in house after the company that did the artwork and installation went on strike.

I think they are worth at least twice what the next gen reproductions sell for, at least the side by side comparison would dictate that. With that being said I will part with this 5 piece original Williams silk screened set for the first $1200 or best offer (higher or lower) in the next 24 hours…with free shipping fully insured. If the price police don’t like my asking price, you are free to make an offer as well, not to insinuate that you have a MB to restore

2 weeks later
#2 11 years ago

No offers?

#3 11 years ago

$300?

#4 11 years ago

Ill give you 305

#5 11 years ago

$305.01

#6 11 years ago

$299.99 (reverse auction style)

#7 11 years ago

Wow, side art for the price of a Williams B title (or 3 or 4 Gottliebs).

#8 11 years ago

I'm pretty sure with Planetary now holding the license to re-run the parts these cab decals are going to be available once again.

#9 11 years ago

..What makes you think they are rare?

#11 11 years ago

Ag

Quoted from exflexer:I'm pretty sure with Planetary now holding the license to re-run the parts these cab decals are going to be available once again.

Agreed, I wouldn't hold on to them too long. To eBay!

#12 11 years ago

#13 11 years ago

Whoa. $1200 for decals?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 75.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-original-williams-mb-cabinet-decalsartwork-extremely-rare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.