Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FH ramp 2-2.jpg
FH ramp 2.jpg
FH ramp 1-2.jpg
FH ramp 1.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I bought a Funhouse that was in Storage and ended up putting pinball, inc ramps on it. I have 1 steps ramp that appears to have never been used and 1 steps ramp that was on the game. Both have zero cracks or problems, but were in storage for over ten years so they do not look brand new. I was thinking $40 a piece plus shipping and am willing to take reasonable offers for them. I do need a set of Cliffy hole protectors so if you have an extra pair hanging around I would trade straight up for a ramp. I could also use the two small plastics next to the flippers on both sides of Centaur. Thanks.

#2 9 years ago

Pictures of both.

FH ramp 1.jpgFH ramp 1.jpg FH ramp 1-2.jpgFH ramp 1-2.jpg FH ramp 2.jpgFH ramp 2.jpg FH ramp 2-2.jpgFH ramp 2-2.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Pictures didn;t turn out as good as I thought they would. If anyone has interest I can take better pictures.

#5 9 years ago

sounds like a great deal for someone. If I hadn't replaced mine I would want

#7 9 years ago

One ramp accounted for as of now. I still have the used one that was on the game. No cracks, but not crystal clear like a new one(normal wear). Would be great for someone who has a trashed ramp and needs one that functions well.

#8 9 years ago

Moving to marketplace sub forum.

#9 9 years ago

You should clean them up and flame them first, might get better responses.

#10 9 years ago

The ramp in the lower two pictures still available. $40 Shipped.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

You should clean them up and flame them first, might get better responses.

Both Ramps are solid with no cracks. One is sold and shipped. I bought a new set of Pinball, Inc ramps because I do not trust myself flame polishing. Just figured it was a good opportunity for someone to save some cash and nicer ramp than most are on Funhouse.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-trade-two-funhouse-steps-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.