Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by iwantansi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image-87.jpg
image-486.jpg
image.jpg
image-939.jpg
image-657.jpg
image-639.jpg
image-144.jpg
image.jpg

#1 7 years ago

image-939.jpgimage-657.jpgimage-639.jpgimage-144.jpgimage.jpgThe huo has shaker, arcade mod, external sub, and cabinet protectors. I am located in northern nj. Some games i would be interested in include:

Sopranos
Elvis
Stargate
Ripley’s
Johnny Mnemonic
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pinball Magic
Family Guy
Batman (the Dark Knight)
High Speed II
Shadow
Spiderman
Lord of the Rings
Iron Man
Big Bang Bar-would add cash or some of my other games for this one.

Thanks, Ant

#2 7 years ago

I only know of one other NIB Tron LE. GLWS.

#3 7 years ago

thank you Mr. Train!

#4 7 years ago

Wow, now that's a list. Good stuff on there. GLWS.

#5 7 years ago

image.jpgMore pics of nib and Huo. Nib is 209. the huo is at my brother's and I don't recall the number but I can find out if you want to know it. Enjoy. image-486.jpgimage.jpgimage-87.jpg

#6 7 years ago

is the nib a le? if so why does it say premium?

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from garyspinballs:

is the nib a le? if so why does it say premium?

all the TRON LE's say "premium" on the box.

there was no premium of this pin as far as models are concerned. only pro and LE.

#8 7 years ago

Yep. Le boxes said premium. Not sure it was all boxes but you can see the le # 209 on box. Maybe someone else will chime in if there was ever a tron le with le stamped on box. I don't think so.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

all the TRON LE's say "premium" on the box.
there was no premium of this pin as far as models are concerned. only pro and LE.

I can confirm this. Tron LE was my first NIB a few years back. Tron LE #142

#10 7 years ago

Just wiped the drool from my face ....GLWTS

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I only know of one other NIB TRON LE. GLWS.

Is that mine? #16

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Is that mine? #16

Make that two then

This is one in California by me. He also has a NIB Lotr LE next to it. Bought them years ago waiting to move out of his condo and into a house, and he just moved into his house a few days ago.... Now the real question is, will he open them or sell them... Hmmm....

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

This is one in California by me. He also has a NIB Lotr LE next to it. Bought them years ago waiting to move out of his condo and into a house

He has more self-restraint then I’ll ever have

#14 7 years ago

I'm impressed.
Anyone who will straight up put a pic of a clean shooter lane in excellent condition as the 1st pic must be a stand up guy who cares about the condition of his pinball machines, ...eventhough his Pinside name is Saveleaningtower.

It is sorta neat to hear about a few NIB Tron LE's that are still out there.

GLWTS

1 week later
#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I'm impressed.
Anyone who will straight up put a pic of a clean shooter lane in excellent condition as the 1st pic must be a stand up guy who cares about the condition of his pinball machines, ...eventhough his Pinside name is Saveleaningtower.
It is sorta neat to hear about a few NIB TRON LE's that are still out there.
GLWTS

hey you know that is from attack from mars right. lol. anyway just a bump and also a call for offers. thanks, ant

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Would like to sell or trade one of these. $15,000 for Nib obro and $11,500 for Huo. The huo has shaker, arcade mod, external sub, and cabinet protectors. I am located in northern nj. Some games i would be interested in include:

Beautiful game...but are you serious with that shadowy picture of the shooter lane? Get on top of that sucker and show it.

#17 7 years ago

I have a POTC and a Getaway. Do you take 24 months same as cash on the remainder of the balance? lol.

AFAIK all Tron LE's said Premium on the box.

3 weeks later
#18 7 years ago

bump! any offers on either? i will clean up and take more detailed pics of shooter lane if anyone wants to see it. thanks, ant

2 weeks later
#19 7 years ago

bump! taking offers on either. will end up keeping only one. thanks, ant

#20 7 years ago

I'll trade my Stargate for either : )

#21 7 years ago

Wow... interested in this... PM'd you

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside