(Topic ID: 89698)

FS or Trade Line up shake down - Shipping not an issue Charlotte NC area.

By HOOKED

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by HOOKED
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Job shakey so going to let 2 go.

All of these are * =shopped or were NIB.

STLE - $7400 I bought NIB and can ship - stock or shipped 7600. If you want extras I have a few.
Metallica Pro - $6300 with chrome apron $5900 without - uber pro with all kinds of upgrades. Most of you have played it at Lori and Rads.
* DM - $2600 without shaker $2750 with (uninstalled) has custom new rule chip uninstalled but will toss in.
Blems on Demo - coin door untouched and I need to find 3 carriage bolts for the handles (new chrome lost three screws in the process.
* TAF $6300 color dmd - bunch of new stuff. - SOLD
TSPP - rumor HUO no fade has three lines left side looks great $5200 - SOLD
STTNG - PF shopped - leds Shaker- new legs- have side art for head - color dmd -New borg ship -cannons- mod'd Rom ship and Bird of prey. $4500 at that I am at a loss. PF subway removed cleaned etc, was building for myself so its done right.
if you want pictures txt me at 704 308 0024 and I will get tonight.

1 week later
#4 9 years ago

TSPP left the building today.
Would consider trades + cash for the following titles.
HS2- Godzilla - FG

1 week later
1 week later
#6 9 years ago

Just sent you a text about the STTNG if still for sale. I live close and would love to see pictures if it's still available. Thanks

#7 9 years ago

Hooked if the guy in Arden wants it, I'll be glad to pick it up Saturday and meet him in Asheville Sunday. Gonna be headed to Asheville anyway.

#8 9 years ago

pics sent on sttng - good deal. Color dmd - ff speaker kit- shaker- leds- shopped -cliffys- Back alley Borg etc.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-trade-line-up-shake-down-shipping-not-an-issue-charlotte-nc-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.