Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Manbearpig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
tron_041.JPG
tron_040.JPG
tron_042.JPG

#1 7 years ago

This is a 3rd run Tron Pro has under 300 plays on it and still has the goodie bag stapled on the inside. Also has the following mods done to it:shaker motor, full flipper fidelity sound system, full cointaker led premium kit including all flashers, custom lit up light cycles, pinbits protector kit, and recognizer decal. Game also has the led display and clu translite since it was a 3rd run. I am open to any trade offers and any cash offers.

tron_042.JPG tron_040.JPG tron_041.JPG

#2 7 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpg

#3 7 years ago

Great seller, great game. GLWS!

#4 7 years ago

So you are not waiting for Eli's ramp lighting? Well, good luck with the sale....

#5 7 years ago

Bump for the nicest looking and best playing Tron I have seen. Don't be afraid offer up a project quality B/W A-list game, I need the work Dereks pics don't do it justice AT ALL. (Come on dude, better cam! lol)

#6 7 years ago

evening bump

#7 7 years ago

Nite bump for a Great Seller !

#8 7 years ago

BUMP! You will regret losing this game!!! DONT DO IT!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

YEAH!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

I just sold mine, and I feel fine

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I just sold mine, and I feel fine

...and both you and musketd are from PA...seems like PA isn't feeling the TRON love

snaroff

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

...and both you and musketd are from PA...seems like PA isn't feeling the TRON love
snaroff

That statement is very false sir. Haha. #17 Tron LE

#13 7 years ago

No way, isolated incidence!

Lovin my TRON

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

snaroff

Funny I'm from PA as well and I'm trading mine this weekend for an ACDC Premium.
After 6 months of dedicated Tron playing and reaching Portal I'm ready to move on. Fantastic game though. Hopefully I don't miss it.

#15 7 years ago

Im in Harrisburg PA, have Tron LE #262 for almost two years. It still rocks! Possibly the best game ever!!!

#16 7 years ago

Night Bump lots of trades offered but nothing has gone through yet and waiting to hear back from some people.

#17 7 years ago

Another bump still available

#18 7 years ago

Another bump; would be willing to outright sell too for a good deal too

#19 7 years ago

Another bump I am really looking for a TOTAN or a TOM or will sell outright too.

#20 7 years ago

Wish I could have made it up to your place for the MOPLE unboxing party last night! Rush was a extraodinary show! I had a blast! The guys still know how to rock!!!

#21 7 years ago

Bump; would love to trade for a TOM or a TOTAN or even a CV. Would also consider other titles and would also just sell outright too for cash. This is an excellent 3rd run example HUO TRON.

#22 7 years ago

GLWT I just traded mine yesterday for a Decent Elvis and a Shadow.

#23 7 years ago

Wow good trade I would do that one

#24 7 years ago

How much ?

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

It's only his third one. I'm sure he'll get another one later.

#26 7 years ago

BLUMPPH! Someone put Derek out of his misery its a very nice Tron.

#27 7 years ago

Night Bump open up to trades or will outright sell

#28 7 years ago

afternoon bump

#29 7 years ago

You would have had this fantastic game sold already if it wasn't for you convincing me it was the greta'st game ever and talking me into buying a NIB one . It would be on its way to my basement days ago.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

You would have had this fantastic game sold already if it wasn't for you convincing me it was the greta'st game ever and talking me into buying a NIB one . It would be on its way to my basement days ago.

Derek? Saying something is the best game ever and then selling it? Weird...

#31 7 years ago

Sunbury bump

#32 7 years ago

We have a lot of pinheads in the central susquehanna valley

#33 7 years ago

Pin is still available bump

#34 7 years ago

Would be open to a shadow, JM, demo man or t2 and cash also

#35 7 years ago

I pm you but doesnt seem to interest you

#36 7 years ago

Thanks for getting back to me Derek. Good luck with the Tron, very nice machine.

#37 7 years ago

Interested in pretty much trading for a game plus cash so if you are somewhat interested. LMK what you got and I will take it into consideration

#39 7 years ago

Bump! How's Metallica L.E.? yet to play any version, hope it's as good as all the hype leading up to it. It will be hard to be a better overall game than Tron!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 26.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside