Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Lowering the prices to hopefully move a couple and free up some much needed space. As is prices and have lowered to the lowest could go unless you wanted multiple and then we could work something out. Would trade 2 for 1, 3 for 1, 4 for 1 or all for 1. Need the space!!

Terminator 2 - $1100 - all mechanics working, starts up and plays good. cabinet is nice, playfield has some insert chipping. ship is there and not busted. couple plastic chipped. major issue is part of the GI is currently out....looking at the backbox there is a couple connectors that need replaced and wiggling them actually makes the lights flicker. Should clean up pretty nice for a good players machine

Judge Dredd - $1200 - cabinet is solid, playfield looks good, haven't seen any broken plastics, couple flippers need rebuilt and is missing topper but I do have the bracket. new topper is $100. Has new rottendog MPU that was previously installed. While playing sometimes the volume will increase for one ball and then go back down. I believe it has been talked about on there in the past.

World Cup Soccer 94 - $1600 - very nice condition, cabinet is solid, playfield looks very good. everything is fully working. Fun little game that is very family friendly yet fun for adults as well!

Black Hole - $1100 - very nice for its age and alot better than others I have seen. Backglass is perfect and works great. Cabinet is sold but back box door has some scuffs in the black which if the black was repainted it would look great. Playfield looks very good with no wear from what I have seen.

I have pictures of all and can get additional detailed pictures if needed. Ask if you have questions or pm with possible trade offers.

#2 12 years ago

Couple games have moved on trades but still have a lot that need to move...here is the most recent list of what is for sale:

CV...very nice machine, couple very small scatches on right corner of the head other than that cabinet is great. Playfield looks very nice but has two plastics that have either a chip or crack that I have seen. Has red Neon and previous owner put LED's in the inserts. Has scrolls installed. Overall super nice machine $5500

TZ...good looking machine but not perfect. Cabinet has a scratch on the right side and then the biggest damage is under the coin door that has been touched up with putty and black paint. I do have a new front decal that is included Playfield is very nice, mini playfied has some planking but nothing too horrible. Nice powerball, a few mods: TV, Robby, Slot, Camera, Gumballs, Gumball LED light, Street light. Very solid machine that currently works perfect. Needs a shop job to look amazing! $3800 firm, have seen them in similar condition stock selling on ebay for more than that

WH2O...nice machine, previous owner installed new decals..does has a little decal issue where the legs have caused damage to the new decals but is covered up with protectors. Topper works great with a nice clean dome. Previous owner installed new boulders and side rails. Playfield looks very nice but not mint if you look long and hard. Asking a high price...dont really want to sell $3800

Black Hole...great looking machine, fully working, backglass is excellent and works as it should as well as the rest of the machine. nice condition $1000

T2...nice cabinet, playfield has insert chipping, ship is there and not busted. plays however issue with lighting. looking at the backbox appears to just need new connectors and then a shop job $1000

JD....nice cabinet, nice playfield, topper, deadworld mod. $1500

EBD...nice but faded cabinet, backglass has some flaking on bottom that was sealed but the rest looks great. playfield is worn but have another playfield that will be included that is around a 8/9 out or 10. works great, inserts have some leds. has speak card $1000

PZ...very nice machine, looks perfect other than the cabinet fade on the one side $1500

#3 12 years ago

Nice prices, wish you were closer. GLWS.

#4 12 years ago

Nice prices. I would love to take the T2 but shipping kills it. I would love the TZ as well. I hate when a deal comes up that is too far.

#5 12 years ago

I have been suprised that I haven't sold more, i think the prices are decent but not getting much interest. Wish you were closer as well....need to get some garage space back before all the snow

#6 12 years ago

I'd be interested in the JD if you were closer. Did you fix it up or is it a different machine than the $1200 one?

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I'd be interested in the JD if you were closer. Did you fix it up or is it a different machine than the $1200 one?

He had two of them, one with a topper, one without. don't know anything else about the other one but it's a moot point

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

i think the prices are decent but not getting much interest.

IMO your prices are a little better than decent. A T2 for $1000 and a TZ for $3800. Someone buy these so I can stop obsessing. Even with shipping T2 is tempting.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

.need to get some garage space back before all the snow

Hmmmm...since I am such a GREAT friend, you can store WH2O and CV in my family room FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!

#10 12 years ago

TG...will you let me store AFM and MM at your place as well?

Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

The JD I have left was in a little better shape, has the topper and deadworld mod.

Also forgot to add I am going to list FH for $2000. Fully working players game, cabinet is pretty good, playfield has some bubbling in the mylar and wear outside mylar. Rudy is missing eyelids. Weak flipper or two. The good...plays 100%, has brand new pinscore LED display. Solid machine and only reason I am selling as I found one more beat up that I am going to restore instead.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Rudy is missing eyelids.

As if Rudy was not creepy enough.

#12 12 years ago

i wouldnt mind that jd just the drive

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from terrable:

i wouldnt mind that jd just the drive

I am thinking about going to Tatmans if he is still having his Transformers party in Jan, I could deliver it to you there if you guys wanna work it out. Hell, for that matter, I was thinking about trying to convince PB22 to go with so HE can deliver it...

#14 12 years ago

i would like that im 5miles from tat

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from terrable:

i would like that im 5miles from tat

Cool. If he is still a go (jan 7th?). I will commit with or without PB22. You guys work it out....

Any other Chicagoans? I think I can bring 2?

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I might possibly be interested in one, TG.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Cool. If he is still a go (jan 7th?). I will commit with or without PB22. You guys work it out....

If Terrable passes, I might be interested in the JD too (maybe the t2 also?). If you are offering to bring it. I don't even actually have a car!

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I don't even actually have a car!

Um...you want me to sell you a car??? lol

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

you want me to sell you a car??? lol

I don't have one on purpose. Parking here is super expensive, and I get by using the Subway and buses. If I need a car to go somewhere local, we have hourly car rental services like Zipcar. ($12 bucks an hour +.40 cents a mile). Doesnt make sense going long distances though.

#20 12 years ago

Oh yeah, I understood that when I saw your listed town. My brother in law lives in Brooklyn, NY. No car. Makes sense. ( you gotta love the "L")...

#21 12 years ago

Message sent on the T2.

#22 12 years ago

T2 and jd both sold, everything else is still avl

#23 12 years ago

the jd gone

#24 12 years ago

you were going to send me pics of the PZ but the price is $300 more now than when i initially inquired...

#25 12 years ago

i wanted that jd

#26 12 years ago

Yeah jd is gone, as for the oz...it is shopped out and I think I am going to play it for while.
sorry terrable, sent a bunch of people pics the other day and have had multiple people come back wanting them after they were sold.

Sorry davewth I have been trying to keep up with all the emails but must have missed your when I went back and sent everyone pics. I will let you know when I decide to sell it and we could work out something.

List of all for sale or trade:
CV
TZ
WH2O
JM
EBD
FH

#27 12 years ago

reread and found my answer

#28 12 years ago

WH2O...3600....new cabinet decals, new side rails, new boulders, and overall clean machine. Included will be the original boulders, a nice used whirlpool ramp.

#29 12 years ago

Still waiting to hear back from my buddy about his interest in TZ. Christmas and everything I'm trying not to be pudgy.

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

List of all for sale or trade:
CV
TZ
WH2O
JM
EBD
FH

What happened to the BH?

#31 12 years ago

Sorry...bh is still avl. Too many dang machines! Off to play some more pinball with the family...cv is a favorite for a lot of them. That and afm are getting the most love.

#32 12 years ago

Hmmm...very tempting to trade up one more time..if you're looking for some quick $$$$$...

#33 12 years ago

Tg...I would love for it to stay local...let me know.

#34 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Hmmm...very tempting to trade up one more time..if you're looking for some quick $$$$$...

You're already bored of the WCS94?

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You're already bored of the WCS94?

No no, not bored. I am just becoming lazy. The WH2O is almost mint. The WCS94 is just very nice...

#36 12 years ago

Hey TG you still got room or you all filled up for your trip to Chicago?? Man why did this have to happen this weekend! I woulda been all over that T2 for that price had I known TG woulda brought it to Tatmans! O well LMK if ya got room TG might pick one up. Thanks

#37 12 years ago

I currently have NO commitments and 3 people asking. I haven't ever tried it but I assume I can turn one machine sideways after putting it in the back and thus fit 2 machines. (2005 Town & Country)

If anyone knows if this works or doesn't feel free to straighten me out.

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Overall super nice machine $5500

Is the CV HUO or CQ ?

#39 12 years ago

im waiting on a reply and will let you know the jd was sold on another one

Quoted from The_Gorilla:I currently have NO commitments and 3 people asking. I haven't ever tried it but I assume I can turn one machine sideways after putting it in the back and thus fit 2 machines. (2005 Town & Country)
If anyone knows if this works or doesn't feel free to straighten me out.

#40 12 years ago

do you still have the jm ?i would like to see pictures and know the condition please

#41 12 years ago

An we get an update as to what's still available? Thanks PB

#42 12 years ago

He is calling me shortly. I will remind him to update the list. TG

#43 12 years ago

maybe dumb question?
Planking: Could someone clearly define it for me, and what is the fix if there is one?

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Planking: Could someone clearly define it for me, and what is the fix if there is one?

My take on it: Planking is similar to wash boards on a dirt road, on a pinball the only way I know how to completely fix it is to have someone professionally clear coat the area to fill in the unevenness with auto clear so there are no ripples in it anymore.

#45 12 years ago

New update: Sorry, been a crazy weekend and house full of family that finally left 5 today. With that being said I have alot of emails I am going to be responding to all emails in the order they came. I wanted to post here first and then will be starting on emails. Here is an update of what I have left. I have confirmed TG will be heading to Chicago the weekend of Jan 7th and could fit 2 machines for anyone over that way.

CV...very nice machine, couple very small scatches on right corner of the head other than that cabinet is great. Playfield looks very nice but has two plastics that have either a chip or crack that I have seen. Has red Neon and previous owner put LED's in the inserts. Has scrolls installed. Overall super nice machine $5500

TZ...good looking machine but not perfect. Cabinet has a scratch on the right side and then the biggest damage is under the coin door that has been touched up with putty and black paint. I do have a new front decal that is included Playfield is very nice, mini playfied has some planking (small little cracks in the paint) but nothing too horrible. Nice powerball, a few mods: TV, Robby, Slot, Camera, Gumballs, Gumball LED light, Street light. Very solid machine that currently works perfect. Needs a shop job to look amazing! $3800 firm, have seen them in similar condition stock selling on ebay for more than that

WH2O...nice machine, previous owner installed new decals..does has a little decal issue where the legs have caused damage to the new decals but is covered up with protectors. Topper works great with a nice clean dome. Previous owner installed new boulders and side rails. Playfield looks very nice but not mint if you look long and hard with some small issues I could show in pics. Asking a high price...dont really want to sell $3600

Black Hole...great looking machine, fully working, backglass is excellent and works as it should as well as the rest of the machine. nice condition $1000

Eight Ball Deluxe EBD...nice fully working machine but faded cabinet, backglass has some flaking on bottom inch that was sealed but the rest looks great. playfield is worn but have another playfield that will be included that is around a 8/9 out or 10. works great, inserts have some leds. has speach card $1000

World Cup Soccer..$1600...nice machine, fully working and overally really nice shape.

Johnny Mnemonic JM...$1400 very nice playfield, nice cabinet other than slight fade making the read look yellow/orange in places. Board was pulled and told a TIP102 needed replaced however all were inspected and checked ok. plugged the board in and machine goes crazy and everything starts firing...not sure what is going on...maybe I have installed a connectors wrong?? If anyone has som close ups of the driver board on a JM I would love some pics to very its not just hooked up wrong.

Funhouse...$2000 nice looking cabinet with a couple small scratches but no major damage. Playfield is good but has a couple wear spots, someone started to remove the mylar but stopped above the clock...not sure why?? the mylar that remains has some bubbles and needs removed in my opinion. eye lids are missing on rudy. ramp has a crack not affecting any ball movement and looks like someone manually did it. Does have a new pinscore led display.

I think that is it, I am picky and can go over them more if you wanted and send lots of pics of each...on to the emails.

#46 12 years ago

sent pm on jm

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Overall super nice machine $5500

Is the CV HUO or CQ ? or do you want me to PM you for more information ?

#48 12 years ago

Pin-tastic....the CV is in very good condition but I would say it is neither CQ or HUO. I am super picky and there are a couple little things about it that make it not CQ...scratches on the head in one corner, couple broken plastics, etc. CQ is a loose term and to some it would probably pass as CQ but I would say CQ is a restored machine with new decals, pf, etc

If you would like to see pics let me know

3 months later
#49 12 years ago

Are these still for sale?

#50 12 years ago

Nope, all sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-t2-jd-wcs-and-black-hole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.