image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Pretty nice looking older Williams game. I have ordered the decals kit for it but have not put on yet. Playfield is in pretty good shape. Works the way it should. Prolly could use new bands on the flippers. Missing the front door lock. Cabinet in good shape. Would trade up or down or could do a cash sale for 1500.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

More

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 10 years ago

More

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago

More

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

GLWS.

#6 10 years ago

Looks pretty nice, good game!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

Pretty nice looking older Williams game. I have ordered the decals kit for it but have not put on yet. Playfield is in pretty good shape. Works the way it should. Prolly could use new bands on the flippers. Missing the front door lock. Cabinet in good shape. Would trade up or down or could do a cash sale for 1500.

GLWS Lion Man!!!

#8 10 years ago

I'd buy that ina second if you were local. GLWS.

#9 10 years ago

What kinds of trades are you looking for?

#10 10 years ago

Swords of Fury was the first pin I bought (my icon is from it). Yours looks much nicer than mine (though I paid $500 for mine in 1998).

#11 10 years ago

SOF kicks A$$!!! music and call outs=Awesome

#12 10 years ago

I am open to trade offers. I would prefer a Dmd game but another system 11 game may work. All you can do is ask or offer.

#13 10 years ago

GLWS/T!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 10 years ago

Lowered price to 1400.. Trades are welcomed

1 week later
#15 10 years ago

Still FS?

#17 10 years ago

i'm surprised this game is still available. You guys piss money away paying $3k-4k on shitty games, and this one sits at $1400? Personally, I think this is a Top 20 game of all time. Fantastic and the best system 11 there is.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'm surprised this game is still available. You guys piss money away paying $3k-4k on shitty games, and this one sits at $1400? Personally, I think this is a Top 20 game of all time. Fantastic and the best system 11 there is.

^^ This ^^
System 11's and Early SS FTW !
=)
-mof

#19 10 years ago

Im blown away it's still available.

#20 10 years ago

If I had the dough & proximity, I would be all over it. Played it at Pinball on a Stick and loved it. It has a nice welcome departure from the fan layout, and all sorts of stuff to do on it.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Personally I put it about #5 all-time myself, and as far as bang for the buck goes, it's right at the very top.

#22 10 years ago

You guys are really helping our negotiation, lol.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Spraynard:

You guys are really helping our negotiation, lol.

I had one a couldn't get rid of it fast enough...I eventually gave it away. Turd.

#24 10 years ago

I wish I lived close to you I would buy it in a heartbeat!

#25 10 years ago

If you were close to KC I'd trade my Last Action Hero for it

#26 10 years ago

I really wish I was closer. I'd be all over it. My ex lives in Taylorsville. Maybe she'll hold it for me.

#27 10 years ago

I'll tell you exactly why this game isn't sold - because worn insert decals are ugly & scary. Put the new decals on and re-photograph the machine. Needs new bands on the flippers? Put them on. It takes literally 90 seconds to do all 4. I'm not trying to bust your balls here - I want to see you sell it. $1400 is top dollar for a Swords of Fury (even in this market), so put a little love into the machine and have people fighting over buying it instead of having people fight over why it's still here.

Good luck!

#28 10 years ago

For one. It doesn't have insert decals on it yet. So there arn't any worn insert decals. There are worn inserts, but you can't just stick decals over the top of those. YOu have to scrape off the old insert lacquer first. Clean it up then put a decal on. For a system 11. Those inserts look great. Most system 11 inserts look like dog shit. Every single one is usually trashed and the ones that arn't, have to come off anyway because of the massive lacquer cracking they have. Look's 100X's better than most system 11's i've seen. Even if the graphics were missing on every insert, it's still better deal than most of the shit I see changing hands on here.

#29 10 years ago

This game in this condition has gone up around high teen to 2k.. Just wrong time of year to sell. It's a great layout wish it were a dmd game

#30 10 years ago

So I should keep it?

#31 10 years ago

Only if you like the game and will play it.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

This game in this condition has gone up around high teen to 2k..

yup, and I suppose that is why it is here for much less than what you suggest a week later. You should probably buy it and flip it around xmas

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yup, and I suppose that is why it is here for much less than what you suggest a week later. You should probably buy it and flip it around xmas

Seriously, despite all the wild conjecture about the price of this machine, the invisible hand of the market has been pretty clear. If this was a "steal", the machine would have been gone in minutes. The machine is probably slightly overpriced, especially since it has a broken ramp and worn to hell inserts. $1400 is top dollar for this title.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH
Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-swords-of-fury and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.