Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3920_(Medium).JPG
IMG_3925_(Medium).JPG
IMG_3932_(Medium).JPG
IMG_3931_(Medium).JPG
IMG_3935_(Medium).JPG

#1 12 years ago

This looks like it is home use only. No route holes, has the tournament topper, no playfield wear, and no cabinet wear. I want 3,500 OBO for it, or trade up or down. Would love to have an Iron Man etc..

Location is Vernon, CT Pictures can be posted later.

#2 12 years ago

Pictures are uploaded. You can see more here
http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/zz104/eabundy/IJ4/

IMG_3935_(Medium).JPGIMG_3935_(Medium).JPG IMG_3931_(Medium).JPGIMG_3931_(Medium).JPG IMG_3932_(Medium).JPGIMG_3932_(Medium).JPG IMG_3925_(Medium).JPGIMG_3925_(Medium).JPG IMG_3920_(Medium).JPGIMG_3920_(Medium).JPG

#3 12 years ago

that perticular pin, $1500.00

#4 12 years ago

Looks great! Too bad you aren't closer and I hadn't just bought the Williams IJ...

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from Wizman:

What is your problem???

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Too bad you aren't closer and I hadn't just bought the Williams IJ...

Are you saying that you would perfer the Stern version over the Williams? If so, no offense, but you gotta be off your rocker. Maybe you can trade?

IMO, The value might be the same, but only because the Stern is newer, and more routable.
The Williams is by far more of a players & collectors game.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

IMO, The value might be the same, but only because the Stern is newer, and more routable.
The Williams is by far more of a players & collectors game.

+1 IJ4 isn't a bad game but IJ is waaayyyy better.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Are you saying that you would perfer the Stern version over the Williams? If so, no offense, but you gotta be off your rocker.

Not at all. I meant that by buying the Williams IJ I used up the loose change that could have been applied to the Stern IJ. If I had to choose between the two I would take the Williams IJ for sure.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Wizman said:

What is your problem???

I agree, they have never sold that low ever. WTF?

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

If I had to choose between the two I would take the Williams IJ for sure.

You should have no regrets. I am not trying to h8 on the SternIJ, but I am just a WilliamsIJ fan. One day I might be blessed with ownership of one.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

This looks like it is home use only. No route holes, has the tournament topper, no playfield wear, and no cabinet wear. I want 3,500 OBO for it, or trade up or down. Would love to have an Iron Man etc..

Location is Vernon, CT Pictures can be posted later.

Good lOOk-n IJ4 Doc !!! Good Luck on yr Sale .... B_R

#12 12 years ago

What's the deal with IJ4? I've never played one. Is it really as bad as they say? For some reason I think I'd like it. Heck, I like 24 and AP.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

pinmike said:

Wizman said:

What is your problem???

I agree, they have never sold that low ever. WTF?

Just a wind up I think

#14 12 years ago

Wizman only tries to start problems. I hate to say this about anyone, but should he not be eliminated? He clearly is not adding anything and only intentionally derails threads and starts stupid feuds.

#15 12 years ago

I just ignore postings like that. I have to say that it's VERY underated game. The williams is probably better, but this is FUN. It has a magnet on it that works very much like the Iron Man Whiplash magnet. My son and I were playing it for awhile last night, and we were both loving it.

I may put it up on ebay this weekend, if local cash or trade offers don't come through.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What's the deal with IJ4? I've never played one. Is it really as bad as they say? For some reason I think I'd like it. Heck, I like 24 and AP. []

I loved playing it at PAPA. I think it's a great package as a location game. The problem seems to be that it's just too basic in rules, depth, and playfield to hold up in the home environment. Still, I love playing it on location.

#17 12 years ago

IJ (williams) is pretty polarizing. Some think it is the best thing ever and others (including me) think it was a waste of a license. I haven't put tons of time in it, but the mode start hole ruins it. It isn't even a satisfying shot when you do get it.

If you check ipd ratings some do like IJ4 over the williams version, but it has a few major complaints. The long waits while videos play for example. The rules are a little too shallow as well.

In any case 3500 is high. Saying it looks huo means bubcus. The game came with side rails and unless it was run into the ground it would look fine. As for the goody bag, it means nothing. I have had routed machines with the goody bag still intact and stapled in the machine. Likewise goody bags come up on ebay for not very much so it is too easy to make it appear huo.

It is still worth more than quite a few other sterns, but the price has little to do with the quality of the game. It can still earn on route so ops are not dumping them and the license means homeowners want it. That keeps the price artificially high just like the start wars games (DE SW, SWT, SWE1)

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from dung:

It can still earn on route so ops are not dumping them and the license means homeowners want it. That keeps the price artificially high just like the start wars games (DE SW, SWT, SWE1)

+1, well said Dung.

This would be an excellent purchase for someone to route, as they could easily resell later and get almost the entire investment back. It would also be great for people that want a "trophy" pinball machine (non-player). This would look really nice in a gameroom, and probably be a little less maintance for the non-savy person.

#19 12 years ago

To each their own. 3,500 is high for any machine when using general feedback from a web site. If you play the game, like it, want one that looks brand new, and feel it's worth it then it is. If you think it's garbage then obviously it doesn't matter what the price is, move on.

When I say it looks HUO, it's because, there it's clean as it would be getting pulled out of a box. No dings, dents, scratches, cabinet fade, hole wear, ball lane wear, and shines like new, that statement is not "bubcus".

Either way I have plenty of offers that don't think my statements are bubcus, and from people that LIKE the game.

#20 12 years ago

I think the key thing here is it would be nice if pinside restricted discussions to anywhere other than people's personal forsale threads.

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I think the key thing here is it would be nice if pinside restricted discussions to anywhere other than people's personal forsale threads.

You are right atomicboy, if only there was a place where someone could post their machines for sale on this site without the ability to discuss... Hmm, I believe robin already for saw this need and created something called Market. You can find it by going to the top of this page and click the link saying "Market".

He posted a thread on the forum. It is a place dedicated to *discussing*. If he did not want any feedback he should have just posted in the market and no one would have said a word. He did not and now people are doing what the naturally do on forums.

#22 12 years ago

i agree about the location of the topic, i guess anything on the forum is up for dicussion, whereas market is strictly buying/selling. VERY nice looking game and will likely sell for 3500. I've done business with eabundy and he's a very respectable guy, and his machines always look great. best of luck selling/trading it eabundy!

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

For some reason I think I'd like it.

I really like it and the multi-ball is way cool!! Good luck

#24 12 years ago

Eric, I'm sure you'll have no problem unloading it...

@Gweem there was at Expo 2 maybe 3 years ago - you must not have went?

About Indiana Jones:

Pros: Ark multiball, Crystal Skull shot, not bad art, decent sound...

Cons: Crystal Skull was mentioned, didn't care for the animations and the real BIG blow - gameplay... It was for the repititive nature for the shots it wouldn't be bad. I like some variety in my pins. I never cared for the shoot this shot 10 times, shoot here 15 times and shoot here 12 times - boring.! This is what plagued it for me! Maybe, be cleaned up w/ an updated code? It definitely *has* potential.....

#25 12 years ago

Eric, I was looking on Youtube for vids of Stern's Indy. Let's just say... they're all lame!

You think it's possible you can submit a good vid of you playing? I would definitely like to hear the audio again and a good look on the Ark multiball....

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

@Gweem there was at Expo 2 maybe 3 years ago - you must not have went?

My first Expo was 2010.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-stern-indiana-jones-mint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.