Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

053.JPG
044.JPG
#1 12 years ago

Just added my SC for sale but would also consider trading. Interested? Shoot me a cash offer or trade offer

Rare and fun machine, pics will be available later tonight

edit....need to sell so taking reasonable offers before I place on the open market/possibly Ebay

#2 12 years ago

I have a very, very nice ToM I have available.

#4 12 years ago

seller is near Des Moines IA

#5 12 years ago

I have no experience with this pin. Could somebody explain it to me? I understand there is a board game aspect to it? How does it fit into a small collection/.

#6 12 years ago

I am interested in your champ pub, or Safe cracker, have a few Sinbad, CSI, RFM?

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I have no experience with this pin. Could somebody explain it to me? I understand there is a board game aspect to it? How does it fit into a small collection/.

Great game for a large collection. Not too sure how it fits into a smaller collection for the price they bring (4-5k+ if nice)

#8 12 years ago

Safe cracker is a SMALL timed game. The number of pinball you go through does not matter! You add time to the clock to keep playing!

Win the coin, and put it in the coin mech for even more fun! +1

This game is a pain to work on, unless you have small hands!

-Aaron

#9 12 years ago

here's a pretty good explanation of the pin:

#10 12 years ago

As TG stated located near Des Moines, IA. For a full write up check the market. I will respond to emails and pm shortly. thanks

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

here's a pretty good explanation of the pin:
» YouTube video

Great explanation video on Safecracker!!

#12 12 years ago

Thats a good video, I remember watching it prior to buying my SC. Leaning more towards FS for any reasonable offer. Might have bought a couple pins today and need to free up some cash.

#13 12 years ago

Its a neat little game, they had (have?) one at the national pinball museum.

#14 12 years ago

Very neat and fun. People really enjoy playing it and it is super fun watching someone win their first token

Still torn on listing this one but it was this or SM and decided I love SM too much

#15 12 years ago

SC is such a fun little pin it really surprised me the first time I played it. I love it when it rolls to coin out to you very cool feature. Good luck with the sale/trade Pinballer22!

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Very neat and fun. People really enjoy playing it and it is super fun watching someone win their first token
Still torn on listing this one but it was this or SM and decided I love SM too much

Where were you last week when I was scrambling to find this game?

=)

Good luck with the sale/trade. Love the game...it certainly is unique.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. We did talk about it last week....I just didn't have the trade bait for you at the time.

#17 12 years ago

PB_22 is a great guy, buy with confidence!! SC is a fun little game, never got too much time on it but would love to have one someday.

#18 12 years ago

pmwolf...yeah sorry about that! Truely was only wanting to trade last week and have bought a couple new pins in the last two days and need to free up some room and money but could always be tempted with trade for the right game

Thanks for the great words Pin_Crazed!

I have pics of the machine and sent them to all that had requested so far. Anyone interested in pics let me know and I will send them all to you.

044.JPG044.JPG 053.JPG053.JPG

#19 12 years ago

Machine is still available...any trade offers out there?

#20 12 years ago

Good luck with the sale. Personally I can't let mine go. It is the most unique pin of the 90s and will become more collectable as time goes by. I am finishing up a playfield swap w/ new ramps and cannot wait to fire her up.

#21 12 years ago

taylor that swap looked like fun!

#22 12 years ago

Has been a fun one. Just waiting for my restored apron to show up.
http://pinballbash.com/forum/index.php?topic=10894.0

#23 12 years ago

Just edited this thread to show that I am taking offers before listing it on the open market for sale. May even throw it on Ebay since the last couple brought good money...don't want to deal with that crap though.

Motivated to sell as I have a new pin in mind and new to free up the cash.

Lots of pics, pm me if your interested

#24 12 years ago

Any chance you will be coming to MGC?

I am interested but am not looking on making the long haul over to des moines.

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Any chance you will be coming to MGC?

Nope, sorry

#26 12 years ago

I sent you a message... will do again.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I sent you a message... will do again

sorry, must have missed it the first time....just responded

#28 12 years ago

Are the coins included as well?

1 week later
#29 12 years ago

kwikimart....yes coins are inlcuded.

Any offers out there?

#30 12 years ago

Why don't you just tell us what you are looking to get out of it?

#31 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I believe with some research you can figure it out! Look around the usual places for a safecracker for sale.

#32 12 years ago

Safecracker looks to be a novelty machine similar to the Pinball 2000 RFM and SWE1 games a tough sale IMO.

#33 12 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

Safecracker looks to be a novelty machine similar to the Pinball 2000 RFM and SWE1 games a tough sale IMO.

You couldn't be more wrong. SC is a one of a kind machine that was too much for normal arcade goers to grasp at the time.

Play it before you judge it, it really is a great machine.

#34 12 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/1426

Quoted from RobT:

#35 12 years ago

Have $, but don't like to play the offer and wait game. More of an impulse buyer. Shoot a number. I'm sure it will be made known whether its out of line or not.

#36 12 years ago

I posted it in the market place as well asking 5000. Willing to take 4800 but firm on that price. Anyone interested shoot me a pm. Thanks

#37 12 years ago

If you were closer I would be all over it, safecracker is a great game! I put alot of quarters through one of these machines at a local arcade in the late 90's. Why are all the pins I want to buy 1000 miles away?

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

Why are all the pins I want to buy 1000 miles away?

Same reason most accidents happen within 40 miles of home...you need to move!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Boards
PinSound

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-safecracker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.