Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by NightTrain
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi guys - This will be my second post to sell a machine so please be easy on me!! And once again I will apologize in advance for some of the pics (I can't seem to get how some people's pics look so awesome, I think it is my lighting because some of mine don't do the machine justice. Some pics look like colors are washed out but they are not, seems when I try to take close ups flash washes color out!! I'll work on getting better).

Anyways, Here is super nice Cirqus Voltaire. Plays perfect, no errors and looks great, 100% working. No wear on playfield. No fade on playfield or cabinet. Has some led's in playfield. No broken plastics, I would say the playfield is fantastic condition. Cabinet is really nice as well, not faded at all. If it wasn't for small scratch on one side (right) that was touched up (and some may have never known if i didn't mention it) this would be close to being darn near perfect. I would say this is one fantastic looking and playing CV.

Below is a link to pics, again I tried to take a lot of pics but some of pics have flash wash out color, this playfield is not faded, its in great condition.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109811707351832369043/CirqusVoltaire?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLTcrMDHs_Kh2wE&feat=directlink

I would like to sell outright to fund another machine an ac/dc premium!!! So, I definitely would be interested in trading for ac/dc premium. I also would be interested in the following pins (+ or - cash):

ac/dc premium
monster bash
big bang bar
medieval madness
addams family
tron
or possibly even....

hobbit le
ecwozle
avengers hulk le

To be honest I am not sure how much to ask for this if I sell outright. I have not seen any under $7000 and as high as $8500+. I am thinking that this is a very nice one so I am thinking in the $7500 range but open to offers & suggestions.

Please let me know if you have any questions as I will do my very best to answer them. Also if there is any other pic you need feel free to let me know.

Thanks you.....

#2 11 years ago

Evening bump.....

#3 11 years ago

Morning Bump…

#4 11 years ago

Looks awesome, wish I had the spare cash laying around, good luck!

#5 11 years ago

Wow...that is beautiful. I wish mine looked that good! Best of luck...should be an easy sale at that price!

#6 11 years ago

Just sold mine recently for $6400 to a local pinsider. Awesome game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
8,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-cirqus-voltaire-in-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.