Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1777.JPG
IMG_1790.JPG
IMG_1791.JPG
IMG_1774.JPG
IMG_1773.JPG
IMG_1772.JPG
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

i have a collector grade bk 2000, fully leded, with a steve richie signature this is the nicest bk you will find looking for 3500 or trade of equal value, the game is located in laconia nh

IMG_1772.JPGIMG_1772.JPG IMG_1773.JPGIMG_1773.JPG IMG_1774.JPGIMG_1774.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Looks very nice! Where did Steve sign it?

GLWS.

Chris

#3 11 years ago

bottom photo just below where it says magna save

#4 11 years ago

You can do it you can do it!

#5 11 years ago

Too bad your in nh or I would be all over this.

#6 11 years ago

Nice....

#7 11 years ago

Nice.Someone will be happy."You are champion"

#8 11 years ago

Does it have full mylar on it or is it clearcoated? I can't tell what's going on over the lighting bolt inserts 4x 5x.

Maybe a link to some pictures are in order??

#9 11 years ago

that is a reflection from the back round lighting, if interested i can send you more photos, shoot me your email

#10 11 years ago

Is this Dan's old game?

#11 11 years ago

not sure, i bought it from game room collectables in pa about a year ago.

#12 11 years ago

I purchased a pin from rooftop about a month ago.Rooftop is a great guy to deal with. I had a chance to see and play, it sparkles.

#13 11 years ago

No doubt. But it needs touchup and clear. This is a pre-Diamondplate-era game; the insert edges can be seen from the close-up photos. Also, the shape of the lightning bolt inserts leads to almost unavoidable ghosting, especially once mylar is removed. Is the mylar still there, or has it been removed?

Not saying it's not a gorgeous BK2K; clearly, it is. But to call it "collector grade?" That's a stretch, IMO.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

But to call it "collector grade?"

pinlawyer- "Almost CQ" Does this sound right?

#15 11 years ago

"Collector Grade" is as subjective as any other term people use, so I dont have an issue calling it that. Its in very nice shape from the few pics. Looks like mylar on there which is not a bad thing for this game unless you are going real high end restoration which would at least double the price. To give best judge of quality would need to see the magna save and shooter lane + cab pics but GLWS.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

not sure, i bought it from game room collectables in pa about a year ago.

I don't think it is as he sold his about a year ago and he is local. Beautiful game as his was, but given the era of the game, it can be difficult to get over $2200-$2700 for such a game. Good luck and a bump for a fellow NE guy!

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

No doubt. But it needs touchup and clear. This is a pre-Diamondplate-era game; the insert edges can be seen from the close-up photos. Also, the shape of the lightning bolt inserts leads to almost unavoidable ghosting, especially once mylar is removed. Is the mylar still there, or has it been removed?
Not saying it's not a gorgeous BK2K; clearly, it is. But to call it "collector grade?" That's a stretch, IMO.

Did you get other pics?

Just wondering. The ones posted here looked to me like it was clear coated. I have never seen any mylar that shiny.

Chris

#18 11 years ago

I agree it looks like the mylar was removed and the playfield was clear coated.
If the mylar is still on...how was it restored to be so shiny again?

#19 11 years ago

if you look where the slings are you can see the edge of the mylar.

#20 11 years ago

IF that is mylar...I would have to SEE it to believe it!

#21 11 years ago

BK2K is a highly addictive game. Played it Friday night extensively and am hooked. I have been looking for this game for over a year and it ended up in a good friends collection last week. Is this mylar or clearcoated OP? I am curious now. I don't see the edges of the mylar as Sarge has stated.

#22 11 years ago

Click on the very first pic he posted so it goes fullscreen and you can see it in better detail

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

it ended up in a good friends collection last week.

I'm touched

#24 11 years ago

If I was posting a machine for sale, stating whether or not it had a mylar would be in the description, people shouldn't have to speculate and play guessing games to figure it out.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

If I was posting a machine for sale, stating whether or not it had a mylar would be in the description, people shouldn't have to speculate and play guessing games to figure it out.

He offered to send more pics on request. Chill out. If you're interested in buying it, I'm sure he'll let you know e status of everything. BK2K is just below banzai run in terms of system 11 desirability. Very pretty machine. I wouldn't be surprised of this goes for abut 3k

#26 11 years ago

Banzai run is impossible to find. And if you do find one expect to pay big. I'd love to have one in my collection.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

He offered to send more pics on request. Chill out. If you're interested in buying it, I'm sure he'll let you know e status of everything. BK2K is just below Banzai Run in terms of system 11 desirability. Very pretty machine. I wouldn't be surprised of this goes for abut 3k

Yep, getting much harder to find. A friend just sold his for $2500 last year in July.

#28 11 years ago

That is clearcoat, not mylar. More CQ than most of the claimed HUO crap that has been flying around recently.

#29 11 years ago

thank you anim8ormatt for standing up for me, but i expect to hear something from the over opinionated peanut gallery no mater how i list an item, it just comes with the territory, yes it is mylar and a dam nice one at that, i included a photo showing the edge, also one showing the magna save area, my favorite part of these forums is listening to the people who dont have any intention, of buying anything run their sucks.

IMG_1791.JPGIMG_1791.JPG IMG_1790.JPGIMG_1790.JPG

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from theBRAIN:

I agree it looks like the mylar was removed and the playfield was clear coated.
If the mylar is still on...how was it restored to be so shiny again?

So how have you gotten the mylar to look so nice?

#31 11 years ago

that looks more like a reflection than a mylar line.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Is this Dan's old game?

No, it's not. Mine went to another NEACF collector from ME. I believe Rooftop bought my Earthshaker though.

#33 11 years ago

hey riggy, earthshaker is doing well, full leds, some new plastics, full flipper rebuild, and a general cleaning, great game thanx for a solid sale, oh and by the way donjagra, do you think i dont know my own game? its a mylared play field , now move on.

#34 11 years ago

No problem, glad you are enjoying it!

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

that looks more like a reflection than a mylar line.

So you still don't believe him after he says thats the mylar line? LOL

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#37 11 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

run their sucks.

Are you a Marine? If not, please refrain from using this terminology. Seriously though, that is a great looking machine, reminds me of the opening scene from The Stand.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

Are you a Marine? If not, please refrain from using this terminology. Seriously though, that is a great looking machine, reminds me of the opening scene from The Stand.

Really?? We're telling others how to talk now? Semper fi.

#39 11 years ago

this game plays great, and looks great. played it a few times before shawn got it. i almost bought it for my collection.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

Really?? We're telling others how to talk now? Semper fi.

Just a joke. Lol it makes my skin crawl to here or read "run your suck". Pinball is my escape from the Corps.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

Just a joke. Lol it makes my skin crawl to here or read "run your suck". Pinball is my Escape from the Corps.

Ah. I missed the joke as often happens with text based forums. Seriously though, Thank you, thank you, thank you for serving.

#42 11 years ago

very nice game- good luck with the sale

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

thank you anim8ormatt for standing up for me, but i expect to hear something from the over opinionated peanut gallery no mater how i list an item, it just comes with the territory, yes it is mylar and a dam nice one at that, i included a photo showing the edge, also one showing the magna save area, my favorite part of these forums is listening to the people who dont have any intention, of buying anything run their sucks.

damn,...glad I did not BET!
that thing looks great for mylar

#44 11 years ago

bump for you shawn....

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from theBRAIN:

So how have you gotten the mylar to look so nice?

the Treasure Cove kit will make mylar mirror-like and damn-near invisible. Just sayin'

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

the Treasure Cove kit will make mylar mirror-like and damn-near invisible. Just sayin'

I have not had that much luck getting the mylat to shine like that. Any tricks? I have the TC kit. Am I doing something wrong?

Chris

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I have not had that much luck getting the mylat to shine like that. Any tricks? I have the TC kit. Am I doing something wrong?
Chris

Same here. Never that shiny

#48 11 years ago

Damn, this machine is just plain sick! Takes me back! I remember playin' this one new! Why the f does NH have to be about as far away as anywhere?

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Damn, this machine is just plain sick! Takes me back! I remember playin' this one new! Why the f does NH have to be about as far away as anywhere?

come on over and play mine

#50 11 years ago

thanks for all the complements on the game, the mylar was like that when i bought the game from game room collectables, i think a lot of it is the game was never on route. and has always been cared for since day one. cause i cant get any of my other games, of this vintage to shine this good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 39.99
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-or-ft-black-knight-2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.