Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by 80spit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0761.jpg

#1 5 years ago

NOS Gorgar playfield for sale 1200.00
located in NJ-
email kevin@classicpinball.com or text 973-345-3944

IMG_0761.jpg
#2 5 years ago

Rare item, indeed. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is the whole game even worth $1200? Not price policing, just curious.

#3 5 years ago

Gorgar is a beloved game, so although the game is usually worth less, I don't doubt that he will get $1000 for that playfield - and someone will own a VERY nice game.

3 months later
#4 5 years ago

Does anyone just sell playfield artwork instead of an entire playfield?

#5 5 years ago

if I had that pin I would be willing to spend a lot of coin on that playfield...almost every gorgar is worn down to the wood

#6 5 years ago

Yeah I looove gorgar to hell. It has it's such a great game. The colors on that playfield are amazing with those reds and yellows. Mine has only 2 wear marks near the flippers and even though it's nice I sure would spend the money on this playfield if I could. I did it for xenon (800) I would do it for this.

#7 5 years ago

I would love to have a classic Gottlieb system 1 Joker Poker/Countdown or a classic early 80's Bally pin with a NOS playfield installed. I would pay that if I had a Gorgar that I could make new again.

3 years later
#8 1 year ago

I would buy this today !!!

#9 1 year ago

Holy Shit! This should sell fast.

#10 1 year ago

Ha ha ! I want to restore a Gorgar but CPR keeps dropping it lower on the totem pole ???

Would love to buy this playfield but who knows where it is now ?

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

Ha ha ! I want to restore a Gorgar but CPR keeps dropping it lower on the totem pole ???
Would love to buy this playfield but who knows where it is now ?

If you think its tough waiting for a williams pin to go up the CPR line,try waiting for a DE playfield. GNR is gonna sit there for years

#12 1 year ago

I'm going change my CPR order from 1 to 2. Maybe it will help get the numbers and I will sit on the 2nd one.

#13 1 year ago

I can't believe this still has not sold

#14 1 year ago

Not sure I’ve ever seen a NOS Gorgar playfield. I wonder what it sold for three years ago in the end.

Would love to see more high end restored Gorgar machines.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Travish:

I'm going change my CPR order from 1 to 2. Maybe it will help get the numbers and I will sit on the 2nd one.

I'm up for that ! Hang the other on the wall.Just finished Flash,Black Knight next ,Gorgar needs to be in that trio !

#16 1 year ago

I have a NOS Gorgar playfield, I find it hard to believe it sold for $1200, Heck maybe I should put mine up for sale if they are worth that much, Im sure the inserts were raised, seems to be a common problem on old NOS playfields Hoping to get mine cleared and put into a Gorgar someday

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside