PC060344.JPG
PC060343.JPG
PC060342.JPG
PC060341.JPG
PC060340.JPG
PC060339.JPG
PC060335.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I figured I would start an actual thread rather than hidden in a different thread.

I have a very nice NOS WCS pf properly stored with good registration and color saturation.
If I do not have any takers here then I will likely go through with putting it on ebay later today/this weekend with a $700 BIN

Pinside price $650 plus shipping (this is exactly what I paid for it)
I can get photos for interested parties, but basically it looks just like what you would expect>amazing!

Trying to raise more funds for a grail game purchase otherwise tthis would not even be for sale.

#2 10 years ago

Something tells me this will be gone soon.

#3 10 years ago

I will wrap it up with protected corners and the works for shipping also. I have had numerous pfs shipped to me and have shipped a few out also, so I know what I am doing to protect it.

Of course shipping will include insurance jsut to be safe.

I hate to get rid of this but will be worth it when I scrape together enough funds for the grail game!

#4 10 years ago

That is a great price. I had to search high and low for mine.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hate to get rid of this but will be worth it when I scrape together enough funds for the grail game

You should be able to find Raven for less than $700...

#6 10 years ago

Pms all replied to.

I will get pictures for those interested after work tonight.

If someone wants to work out a deal where I get your old pf after the swap for a predetermined price (assuming you are fair with your wall hanger price) then you get priority. I just like pf art so it would be nice to get a wall hanger to put up.

This is not is not a requirement of the deal and of course the first to commit with cash is all that really matters at this point. As they say, cash is king!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

You should be able to find Raven for less than $700...

still never played a raven...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

still never played a raven...

Besides the most awesome backglass ever, the game is actually quite fun.

#9 10 years ago

yeah I tend to really like cheesey. Esp if the tunes are great to go along with it.

#11 10 years ago

Prob would cost more to ship and more to get it working than what is cost to buy, LOL

#12 10 years ago

For sure. I peruse that site from time to time looking for pins and seen that one a while ago. Made me laugh for sure. That backglass is a keeper for sure

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Besides the most awesome backglass ever, the game is actually quite fun.

I think laser war or hardbody would give it a run for the money.

#14 10 years ago

OK, rather than do a few separate emails to those that requested pictures I will load them all here.

Lets start with the one imperfection I can find. Looks like some crap got in the top coat (actually maybe a blob in the ink when laying down the keyline/black layer?) and caused a little bump. This is easy to knock down and assuming anyone buying this is going to go the next step and get it professionally clearcoated before doing a swap it is a non-issue from my perspective, but I want to point it out.

Circled it in red to point it out. The reflection of the camera picks it up well but it appears to be black in real life which makes me just thing a gob of ink from the final keyline layer when originally screened.

PC060335.JPGPC060335.JPG

#15 10 years ago

pics
PC060339.JPGPC060339.JPGPC060340.JPGPC060340.JPGPC060341.JPGPC060341.JPGPC060342.JPGPC060342.JPG

#16 10 years ago

more
PC060343.JPGPC060343.JPGPC060344.JPGPC060344.JPGPC060345.JPGPC060345.JPGPC060346.JPGPC060346.JPGPC060347.JPGPC060347.JPGPC060348.JPGPC060348.JPG

#17 10 years ago

more with a butt shot PC060350.JPGPC060350.JPG
PC060351.JPGPC060351.JPGPC060352.JPGPC060352.JPGPC060353.JPGPC060353.JPG

#18 10 years ago

factory mylar installed, t-nutted, and dimpled

rails on the back are how I store my pfs as it helps to keep them from warping as much as some like to >> screws holding rails go through existing holes and do not do any damage. They will be removed prior to shipping.

#19 10 years ago

So that looks to have some alternate colors? Without looking at mine, stryker and her hair, namely.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

So that looks to have some alternate colors? Without looking at mine, stryker and her hair, namely.

WOW, you are right. Looks like they forgot the brown and went for white for that screen? well shit. I compared to another WCS and did not notice that but then again I was looking for imperfections with registration and hole alignment.

Might as well burn this turd, huh

#21 10 years ago

we can call this a prototype.

anyone still interested? I kind of like the white over the brown.

#22 10 years ago

That's wacky. The brown's just totally missing (Striker at the top is white too).

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That's wacky. The brown's just totally missing (Striker at the top is white too).

Yeah, these are all screen printed, so a different screen for each color. They either pulled white ink when they should have pulled brown or more likely they just forgot to pull the brown layer all together.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I figured I would start an actual thread rather than hidden in a different thread.
I have a very nice NOS WCS pf properly stored with good registration and color saturation.
If I do not have any takers here then I will likely go through with putting it on ebay later today/this weekend with a $700 BIN
Pinside price $650 plus shipping (this is exactly what I paid for it)
I can get photos for interested parties, but basically it looks just like what you would expect>amazing!
Trying to raise more funds for a grail game purchase otherwise tthis would not even be for sale.

Just curious, since you give a hard time to us "flippers" as to why you would take less selling to someone else than us pinsiders. you say pinside price is 650.00 (which i actually think that is a great price and if i still had a WCS i would be buying this) but you say that you are going to list it for 700 BIN on ebay, so after fees, thats 630.00 and then paypal, another 26.xx so us pinsiders that pay cash would actually be paying about 44.00 more than what you would get from selling on ebay.

I am really surprised that this is still available though, GLWS im serious about the fact that i would have jumped on this if I still had a WCS. and i know from your other post that your raising funds for a grail so no need for me to try to offer any trades on it for me to just sit on it incase i get another WCS

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Just curious, since you give a hard time to us "flippers" as to why you would take less selling to someone else than us pinsiders. you say pinside price is 650.00 (which i actually think that is a great price and if i still had a WCS i would be buying this) but you say that you are going to list it for 700 BIN on ebay, so after fees, thats 630.00 and then paypal, another 26.xx so us pinsiders that pay cash would actually be paying about 44.00 more than what you would get from selling on ebay.

No, you would be paying $50 less if you bought in here rather than on ebay.

Also, I actually would have listed for $750 or whatever it took to make it so my actual was $650 on ebay.

I am still losing money on this since I paid $650 originally and i will be losing paypal fees regardless of where it is sold.

Pinside = my pocket about $625 Your cost $650
Ebay = my pocket about $625 Your cost $700 or $750 or whatever it took to get to the pocket number

#26 10 years ago

I think the colors are 100% correct. Since this is obviously the Elderly Soccer Pointing Lady edition (with the extra special Albino Striker!)

Congrats on the sale!

#27 10 years ago

Since this one is now sold, I don't think it would be out of line to mention that I have a used clearcoated WCS pf that I am selling.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clearcoated-wcs94-playfield-600-obo

#28 10 years ago

It's the snoopy edition!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nos-wcs-pf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.