You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

obama-laughing.jpg
images.jpg
photo_5.JPG
photo_1.JPG
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

For sale, 1997 Williams No Good Gofers Pinball Machine, $4000.

Looks great, works great!

Pics available at:
https://plus.google.com/photos/100952157297630059456/albums/5844664268159537057

Game located in Palatine, IL. Pick up only.

Thanks,
Josh Sharpe

photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG photo_5.JPGphoto_5.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Looks good, I might be interested. Have to see if I have the room right now. Are there any LEDs in there? Lights look great.

#4 11 years ago

No LED's on it. Just normal light bulbs. Will post a video at some point if I can borrow my wife to play it for a minute.

#5 11 years ago

Is this in like crazy pristine condition or something?

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Is this in like crazy pristine condition or something?

If you looked at the pics you could make that call yourself. I have an opinion but am not going to say anything since i assume most potential buyers have their vision intact.

#7 11 years ago

I stopped looking at pics once I saw the flipper button wear.

#8 11 years ago

Definitely NOT crazy pristine condition.

Slam ramp has been rebuilt with the decal applied over the area, new spinning disc installed . . . I think that's all I've done to it besides a good shop job since I've owned it. Plays great!

Thanks,
Josh

#9 11 years ago

picture link blocked at work...

#10 11 years ago

Not trying to threadcrap, just asking as a frame of reference - has NGG really jumped up THIS much?

I would've been interested, but seems this is going for substantially more than I'd expected.

#11 11 years ago

Cant believe how low I sold mine last year Doh!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

has NGG really jumped up THIS much?

no

#13 11 years ago

It's not going for anything yet

I'm willing to listen to any reasonable offers from anyone interested, so bring it on.

Thanks,
Josh

#14 11 years ago

That light bulb that is out on the coin door slot is a deal breaker . Seriously, I've played this machine and it does play great. Good luck on the sale!

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

If you looked at the pics you could make that call yourself. I have an opinion but am not going to say anything since i assume most potential buyers have their vision intact.

Thats why I asked, thought maybe i was crazy.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Not trying to threadcrap, just asking as a frame of reference - has NGG really jumped up THIS much?

Nope

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I would've been interested, but seems this is going for substantially more than I'd expected.

Definitely yes. As much as some would like it not to be. Just play it or watch the following
YouTube link. Just a hilariously fun Pin. O Yes, Color DMD coming soon

#18 11 years ago

It is a great game really regret selling mine, would love to get a super nice one someday.

#19 11 years ago

Selling mine on Saturday.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Selling mine on Saturday.

Keep it in Ga...

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Keep it in Ga...

Going to Augusta... didn't even have to advertise it. My friends will miss it but I find it to be way too easy. It's the only game that I can reach "wizard" mode in TWICE in a single play. I get to the hole in one challenge maybe once every six or seven plays.

In the game's defense, I have played it A LOT. I bought Road Show with the intent on selling NGG after getting RS working correctly. It's day is Saturday.

#22 11 years ago

Congrats, My gofers is staying for a long while. It's easy, but crazy fun, and fits quite nicely in a larger collection...

#23 11 years ago

SHAZAAM. Check out recent pinside selling prices. GLWTS sale though. If you can pry out 4k from someone here, more power to you.

#24 11 years ago

Game is sold, thanks!

#25 11 years ago

Wow!

#26 11 years ago

Damn, congrats. Mine just went up %80 percent in 2 months. Awesome.

#27 11 years ago

holy cow! and I only want 3k for mine

#28 11 years ago

the fact he sold if does not mean he got 4k for it. I made an offer and he countered considerably lower than his asking price but not enough for me to take it.

#29 11 years ago

I have followed this title for awhile now and Gofers in really nice condition go for $3700 to $4k now. Mint condition, close to $5k

Just the facts...

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

I have followed this title for awhile now and Gofers in really nice condition go for $3700 to $4k now. Mint condition, close to $5k
Just the facts...

You must be getting sick of your's or something.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

You must be getting sick of your's or something.

Not going anywhere, anytime soon. Just a fun Pin. So No to your comment.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Not going anywhere, anytime soon. Just a fun Pin. So No to your comment.

That's cool, bro. I was going to delete my comment but somebody thumbed it up so i left it. You might be right. I hate being argumentative about stuff like this so i will just bow out on these types of debates going forward.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

That's cool, bro. I was going to delete my comment but somebody thumbed it up so i left it. You might be right. I hate being argumentative about stuff like this so i will just bow out on these types of debates going forward.

I appreciate all comments. I know I tend to defend some titles more than others, but this one really is a great Pin, and has risen in price.

'All is good in the world of Pinball'

#34 11 years ago

People just make up prices and then that's the going rate? Why stop there? NGG is a $5,000 game now! No, it is not.
Taxi is a really great pin too, but is that 4k as well?

No, it is not.

#35 11 years ago

This is a game that has been sold at least a dozen times on pinside and ebay in the last 4 months including me. Mine plus 4 others sold for 2.5-2.9 k I bet the top price may be this one that probably sold for 3.5k. This title is fun for a few months than people dump it . The average sold price is probably around 3k not 4k.

#36 11 years ago

Why isn't congress tackling the issue of the price increase of No Good Gofers? Where is John McCain in all this?

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from joestro78:

Why isn't congress tackling the issue of the price increase of No Good Gofers? Where is John McCain in all this?

John McCain has been fighting to keep the price low, but Obama says that is a title too big to fail so it's getting a bailout and the Feds are giving incentives to help pin heads afford the rising costs of owning one

#38 11 years ago

You didn't hear it from me, but word is the Pope resigned over the NGG pricing scandal.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

This is a game that has been sold at least a dozen times on pinside and ebay in the last 4 months including me. Mine plus 4 others sold for 2.5-2.9 k I bet the top price may be this one that probably sold for 3.5k. This title is fun for a few months than people dump it . The average sold price is probably around 3k not 4k.

That's the same thing I noticed. I bought mine in the $2,500-$2,900 range and sold it for what I paid for it. Bought in Nov 2012 sold Feb 2013. It's cool but WAY too easy. The only challenge was getting more than 4 holes in one in a single game. By far the easiest game I have owned.

Counterpoint = low production and everyone agrees that it is fun and funny.

#40 11 years ago

You didn't hear it from me, but word is the Pope resigned over the NGG pricing scandal.

The Pope declares that 'No Good Gofers' is a sensation and expects the price will increase
in value.

images.jpgimages.jpg

#41 11 years ago

John McCain has been fighting to keep the price low, but Obama says that is a title too big to fail so it's getting a bailout and the Feds are giving incentives to help pin heads afford the rising costs of owning one

'Change is good'

obama-laughing.jpgobama-laughing.jpg

#42 11 years ago

Was this posted by the Josh Sharpe I've been seeing so much of over at http://pinball.org/videos/ ?

#43 11 years ago

Yes.

#44 11 years ago

That's pretty interesting. Wonder what other "big names" are on here?

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

That's pretty interesting. Wonder what other "big names" are on here?

Bowen Kerins, Dennis Nordman, Jersey Jack, Jpop, Ben Heck...

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Bowen Kerins, Dennis Nordman, Jersey Jack, Jpop, Ben Heck...

And Tekee, don't forget Tekee

#47 11 years ago

I feel like a dope for selling mine for what I did Def not a 4K game though unless its mint HUO Perfect! I am actually a huge golfer and fan of wisecracking Gofers and I did get a little bored of it, that said I miss it and wish I didnt sell it. Wouldnt mind having one back someday.

1 year later
#48 10 years ago

I don't have money to buy this game. Its much higher for me.

Palatine IL Locksmith

Post edited by moderator: Banned for spam.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from lisasmit4575:

I don't have money to buy this game. Its much higher for me.
[url="http://www.palatineillocksmith.net"]Palatine IL Locksmith[/url]
Palatine IL Locksmith

Good thing, you're 13 months late

#50 10 years ago

One just went on Mr. pinball for $1000...someone here got it before I could. But obviously that was a screaming deal from someone that clearly didn't know what they had. As a seller of pins, no way is it worth $4000 (unless someone pays that of course). I would say $3500 tops!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-no-good-gofers-palatine-il and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.