You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1893.JPG
ngg-set-443.jpg
#1 9 years ago

**NEW RUN** OPEN FOR ALLENTOWN
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-de-wcs-ngg-decals-allentown

Sets are sold out. Next run will be in late fall.

// Error: Image 363776 not found //

Each sheet includes
2 gofer plates (4 if sheet permits)
2 ramps (left and right ramps)
1 slap ramp hole in one (to partially hide..the ugly weld)
1 slam ramp bridge (to make the ramp cool)
Target decals (per request) - target have holes in middle to expose the metal pin, i'm guessing the decals will not wear out as fast this way.
Tires for cart

ngg-set-443.jpgngg-set-443.jpg

//////MATERIALS//////
These are not cheap knock offs. They are printed on premium vinyl with a laminate overlay. These are UV resistant, heat resistant, cleanable. All stickers where measured and are accurate. I never received a complaint.

///// PRICING & SHIPPING (IN US DOLLARS) /////

Pricing can be combined with all the other sets that are currently on sale. (i.e: if you buy 1 set of williams decals, 1 set of Data East decals, 1 set of WCS decals, 1 set of NGG decals and you will end up paying $23 per set.)

1-2 $25 per set (shipped regular mail)
3-4 $24 per set (shipped regular mail)
5-9 $23 per set (shipped priority with tracking)
10+ $22 per set (shipped priority with tracking)

Shipping is included. Gather a whole bunch of guys from your league and save money! International shipping is calculated by the order.

//OTHER SETS ON SALE//
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-world-cup-soccer-wcs-decal-set
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-warning-decal-set
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-warning-decal-set

/////PAYMENT/////

Please send me a PM with your mailing address, email address, qty of decal sets required. I will send you my paypal payment instructions.

Those who have bought my sets previously can comment on quality.

Cheers,
flash

#2 9 years ago

The pink line will not be part of the final design. They are just cutline references to show people the shape and dimensions of each sticker. The printer uses these to make the kiss cut.

#3 9 years ago

Order placed. Thanks for offering these again.

#4 9 years ago

These are fantastic. Buy with confidence!

#5 9 years ago

Just ordered. Waiting for NGG perfection. Now the only thing missing is inner side decals.

#6 9 years ago

Ordered 3 sets. Really looking forward to receiving these.

#7 9 years ago

Just ordered my set and can't wait to receive - Good Guy to deal with!

#8 9 years ago

Been waiting for these to become available. Just placed my order and cant wait to receive!

#9 9 years ago

Just placed my order for the decals.

#11 9 years ago

Bump for a nice guy. Great job on the decals.

#12 9 years ago

Looking forward to dressing up my machine!

#13 9 years ago

They look awesome. Can't wait to get mine.

#14 9 years ago

This print run ends this upcoming Friday. Only 6 days left! Get them while you can

#15 9 years ago

PM sent

#16 9 years ago

PMed to work out an order... Also BUMP...

#17 9 years ago

I got these on their first run. Look great! Thanks!

#20 9 years ago

These decals are a must for every NGG owner.

#21 9 years ago

PM sent

#22 9 years ago

Making my payment now!! Can't wait to get these installed!!

#23 9 years ago

I have capped the run to 30 sets... only 3 sets left. Next run will not be for another 6 months +

#24 9 years ago

Just making sure you have me down for a set.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Just making sure you have me down for a set.

Yup!

#26 9 years ago

Anyone have any pics of how these look installed?

#28 9 years ago

Thanks, just what I was looking for.

#29 9 years ago

Looking forward to these. NGG is my first pinball machine. Barely had it a week and already pimping it out.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Looking forward to these. NGG is my first pinball machine. Barely had it a week and already pimping it out.

Do you have any broken plastics?

#31 9 years ago

I trust you rreceived my payment and my order is good to go? PS... Bump.

#32 9 years ago

Ordered a set yesterday, will apply on arrival

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I trust you rreceived my payment and my order is good to go? PS... Bump.

Yup Darren you are good to go.

The printer has started printing all the sets... I should get them within the next tw oweeks and will start the mail out. Still on schedule for the second-third week of March.

#34 9 years ago

Very nice looking and complete set. Just curious, if and when you do another run of these would there be any possibility of including the flag for the 18th hole (the hole-in-one)? Maybe even multiple variety of flags? Thanks.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from ABT12:

Very nice looking and complete set. Just curious, if and when you do another run of these would there be any possibility of including the flag for the 18th hole (the hole-in-one)? Maybe even multiple variety of flags? Thanks.

I've never even seen one. Doesn't anyone have a picture of this flag? and dimensions?

#36 9 years ago

You can see it on the last pic on my set of pics that you linked to above. And a little bit of it on the close-up of the golf cart. It's a yellow triangle, and honestly I think mine is currently backwards and has writing on the other side.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-slam-ramp-decal/page/3

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

You can see it on the last pic on my set of pics that you linked to above. And a little bit of it on the close-up of the golf cart. It's a yellow triangle, and honestly I think mine is currently backwards and has writing on the other side.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ngg-slam-ramp-decal/page/3

Any chance you can measure that puppy for me?

#38 9 years ago

Yeah, but the absolutely earliest would be very late tonight because I've got a double work day and a niece's birthday today after work. If anyone else can measure and share, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll get to it when I can.

#39 9 years ago

No worries about timing. These will make it on the next run.. in 6+ months.

#40 9 years ago

Here is a picture of the flag from my machine. It is the same on both sides. It wraps around the inverted L-shaped wire and sticks to itself. The entire decal would be of this shape <>. Hope this helps.IMG_1893.JPGIMG_1893.JPG

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from ABT12:

Here is a picture of the flag from my machine. It is the same on both sides. It wraps around the inverted L-shaped wire and sticks to itself. The entire decal would be of this shape <>. Hope this helps.IMG_1893.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Awesome. thanks.

#42 9 years ago

Can you put me down for the next run in 6 months, somehow I missed these

#43 9 years ago

I need two new flags also. Does anyone make these or know where I can get them? I already ordered two sets of NGG decals and two sets Williams warning labels from flashinstinct, they are top quality. I am finishing up my NGG and could really use new flags.

#44 9 years ago

I need a flag too. Just noticed mine doesn't have one.

#45 9 years ago

I'm missing the whole flag piece. Guess I'll have to fab something. Could someone please post a close up pic of the front and back of the flag pole?

Thanks
Greg

1 week later
#47 9 years ago

Put my stickers on today.

5 months later
#48 8 years ago

Just bought my NGG decal set!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-no-good-gofers-ngg-decal-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.